|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 7, Being Inaccessible.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Castaneda is frustrated that it seems to be okay for Don Juan to ___________ but it's wrong for Castaneda to do so.
(b) Eat plants
2. When Don Juan tells Castaneda to look into his eyes, what does Castaneda report that he feels when he does?
3. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda when he begins to drink his water, saying it will quench his thirst?
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda it is important that Castaneda not __________ him.
(b) Listen to
(c) Agree with
5. Castaneda reminds Don Juan he is willing to __________, which means he can ask anything he wants.
(b) Give him a cut of the book profits
Short Answer Questions
1. Who once promised to take Castaneda swimming every day at 6:00 AM, but never did?
2. Castaneda checks with Don Juan to make sure he is not interrupting his ____________.
3. What time did the relative of Castaneda finally get up each day, causing him to never go swimming?
4. Don Juan states that when one has no personal history, no _____________ are needed anymore.
5. The fact that __________ is stalking Castaneda leaves no room for doubt or for remorse.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)