|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 3, Losing Self-importance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Castaneda pull out that he wants to fill in with Don Juan while he is with him?
(a) Medical record
(b) Photo album
(c) Genealogy chart
(d) Progress notes
2. Don Juan lets Castaneda know that he has no ____________, which confuses Castaneda.
(b) Personal history
3. When Don Juan takes Castaneda on a hike, he tells him that plants can _______.
4. After Castaneda laughs at Don Juan's response to a question, Don Juan tells him to not waste his time with ___________.
(a) The earth
(b) That crap
5. Don Juan believes that Castaneda thinks he is _______________ enough to be annoyed at everything.
Short Answer Questions
1. The friend of Castaneda who put him in touch with Don Juan thinks the Indian is _________.
2. When Castaneda says he will pay Don Juan for his services, Don Juan answers, "Pay me for my time with your _______."
3. Castaneda concedes he is considered ________________, even though he never lies.
4. Which appliance makes a noise which Don Juan interprets as agreement?
5. What has Don Juan built around himself in an effort to prevent others from knowing what he is or what he does?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)