|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 17, A Worthy Opponent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Don Juan save Castaneda from when he drags him away after charging at him?
(a) Wrong spot
(c) Wind spirit
(d) Snake omen
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda that his last girlfriend left him because he was too ______________.
3. Where is Castaneda told to look for a special spot where he can find benefit?
(a) Living room
4. What does Castaneda lose track of as he begins to follow the lessons of Don Juan during the morning?
(a) His notebook
(b) His thirst
(c) His bag
5. Don Juan believes the _____________ is looking for Castaneda.
(b) Peyote spirit
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the cause of Castaneda's ill feelings at the beginning of this chapter?
2. If Castaneda wants to learn about plants, according to Don Juan, he must change his __________.
3. Don Juan says that he will teach Castaneda to be a ___________, though that might not make him one.
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda that ____________ is our constant companion.
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda to ____________ if it will put him at ease after his experience with the plant medicine.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)