Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 6, Becoming A Hunter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When a rock crashes down a hill nearby, Don Juan tells Castaneda that it is an _____________
2. When Don Juan tells Castaneda to look into his eyes, what does Castaneda report that he feels when he does?
3. Castaneda is frustrated that it seems to be okay for Don Juan to ___________ but it's wrong for Castaneda to do so.
(d) Eat plants
4. Don Juan wants to know if Castaneda is thinking of a ___________ when he looks into his eyes.
(a) Swimming pool
(c) Funny bird
5. Castaneda reminds Don Juan he is willing to __________, which means he can ask anything he wants.
(d) Give him a cut of the book profits
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan says that Castaneda's flaw is that he does not take _____________ for what he does.
2. What has Don Juan built around himself in an effort to prevent others from knowing what he is or what he does?
3. What does Castaneda eat, though it nauseates him and Don Juan laughs hysterically as he does eat this creature?
4. Castaneda does not agree with his friend because Don Juan demonstrates an ability to _________ him too accurately.
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda it takes a long time to learn about ___________.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)