|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 12, A Battle Of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan says there is no set plan, but they must be in a state of constant ___________.
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda the first time he saw him, he ________ that Castaneda was lying.
3. What does Don Juan do when he tells Castaneda that he is always angry and righteous?
4. Don Juan believes the _____________ is looking for Castaneda.
(a) Peyote spirit
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda to lie between two _______ and to cover himself with branches.
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan calls Castaneda a fool because this could be his last _______________.
2. What flies overhead, making Castaneda laugh without any clear reason?
3. What time did the relative of Castaneda finally get up each day, causing him to never go swimming?
4. When a rock crashes down a hill nearby, Don Juan tells Castaneda that it is an _____________
5. Who once promised to take Castaneda swimming every day at 6:00 AM, but never did?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)