|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 12, A Battle Of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The friend of Castaneda who put him in touch with Don Juan thinks the Indian is _________.
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda to lie between two _______ and to cover himself with branches.
3. Don Juan says that the storing of _________ is a personal thing that he cannot define or explain.
4. What time did the relative of Castaneda finally get up each day, causing him to never go swimming?
(a) 10:00 AM
(b) 7:00 AM
(c) 1:00 PM
(d) 12:00 PM
5. Don Juan believes that Castaneda thinks he is _______________ enough to be annoyed at everything.
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan impresses Castaneda with his knowledge of the life habits of _____________.
2. Castaneda contends that being __________ does not involve hiding or secrecy but inaccessibility.
3. Castaneda does not agree with his friend because Don Juan demonstrates an ability to _________ him too accurately.
4. When Castaneda asks Don Juan if he is being serious, Don Juan responds that he is being ______________.
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda that if they had kept more of the animals, the shrubs and the other animals would have united to __________.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)