|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 12, A Battle Of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When a man takes responsibility for his decisions, he can move ahead without ___________ or remorse.
2. Don Juan does not believe that Castaneda is trying to ___________. He believes Castaneda's life is just as bad as when they met.
3. Some people live happily, according to Don Juan, because they understand that life can _____________.
(a) Be unpredictable
(b) Be longer than they thought
(c) End suddenly
(d) Be joyful
4. Castaneda believes his father was __________ because he never carried through any plan.
5. Don Juan is insistent that the only thing needed is _________ instead of talk.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the animals do Don Juan and Castaneda keep for themselves for eating?
2. Don Juan says there is no set plan, but they must be in a state of constant ___________.
3. To Castaneda, Don Juan's ways would make his life more ____________.
4. The fact that __________ is stalking Castaneda leaves no room for doubt or for remorse.
5. When Castaneda asks Don Juan if he is being serious, Don Juan responds that he is being ______________.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)