|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 12, A Battle Of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan points out that Castaneda walks in a ___________ way and that it will harm his learning.
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda to lie between two _______ and to cover himself with branches.
3. Don Juan feels the difference between him and Castaneda is that Castaneda feels he is ____________.
4. To Castaneda, Don Juan's ways would make his life more ____________.
5. What must Don Juan and Castaneda get away from, according to Don Juan?
Short Answer Questions
1. When a rock crashes down a hill nearby, Don Juan tells Castaneda that it is an _____________
2. Don Juan believes that Castaneda thinks he is _______________ enough to be annoyed at everything.
3. Castaneda contends that being __________ does not involve hiding or secrecy but inaccessibility.
4. Don Juan impresses Castaneda with his knowledge of the life habits of _____________.
5. What does Don Juan want Castaneda to move his eyes back and forth along?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)