|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 12, A Battle Of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan believes that Castaneda thinks he is _______________ enough to be annoyed at everything.
2. Castaneda is frustrated that it seems to be okay for Don Juan to ___________ but it's wrong for Castaneda to do so.
(b) Eat plants
3. How should one's fingers be curled as one walks, according to Don Juan as he speaks to Castaneda?
4. Don Juan says there is no set plan, but they must be in a state of constant ___________.
5. If Castaneda wants to learn about plants, according to Don Juan, he must change his __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. When a man takes responsibility for his decisions, he can move ahead without ___________ or remorse.
2. What is an entity with a will of its own which Don Juan and Castaneda are trying to hide from?
3. What must Don Juan and Castaneda get away from, according to Don Juan?
4. The fact that __________ is stalking Castaneda leaves no room for doubt or for remorse.
5. When Don Juan tells Castaneda to act normal, he instructs him to __________.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)