|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 12, A Battle Of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan asks Castaneda to name something in his life that has _______________ all his thoughts.
2. Don Juan is insistent that the only thing needed is _________ instead of talk.
3. The friend of Castaneda who put him in touch with Don Juan thinks the Indian is _________.
4. Don Juan impresses Castaneda with his knowledge of the life habits of _____________.
5. Don Juan points out that Castaneda walks in a ___________ way and that it will harm his learning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Castaneda does not agree with his friend because Don Juan demonstrates an ability to _________ him too accurately.
2. When Castaneda asks Don Juan if he is being serious, Don Juan responds that he is being ______________.
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda that his last girlfriend left him because he was too ______________.
4. What does Don Juan want Castaneda to move his eyes back and forth along?
5. When Don Juan tells Castaneda to act normal, he instructs him to __________.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)