|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 12, A Battle Of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Castaneda believes his father was __________ because he never carried through any plan.
2. Don Juan feels the difference between him and Castaneda is that Castaneda feels he is ____________.
3. Don Juan believes that Castaneda thinks he is _______________ enough to be annoyed at everything.
4. Don Juan points out that Castaneda walks in a ___________ way and that it will harm his learning.
5. What did Castaneda want to be, but never saw fully realized in his life?
(b) Movie star
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Don Juan, the key to becoming a hunter is to want to ____________.
2. What does Don Juan do when he tells Castaneda that he is always angry and righteous?
3. How many of the animals do Don Juan and Castaneda keep for themselves for eating?
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda to look without __________ until he sees something before him.
5. Don Juan believes the _____________ is looking for Castaneda.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)