|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 12, A Battle Of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Castaneda believes his father was __________ because he never carried through any plan.
2. When Castaneda asks Don Juan if he is being serious, Don Juan responds that he is being ______________.
(c) Deadly serious
3. When a rock crashes down a hill nearby, Don Juan tells Castaneda that it is an _____________
4. Castaneda admits he is afraid of thinking about __________.
(c) His family
5. To Castaneda, Don Juan's ways would make his life more ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the animals do Don Juan and Castaneda keep for themselves for eating?
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda to look without __________ until he sees something before him.
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda the first time he saw him, he ________ that Castaneda was lying.
4. What does Don Juan do when he tells Castaneda that he is always angry and righteous?
5. Don Juan is insistent that the only thing needed is _________ instead of talk.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)