|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 12, A Battle Of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan is insistent that the only thing needed is _________ instead of talk.
2. Castaneda does not agree with his friend because Don Juan demonstrates an ability to _________ him too accurately.
(a) Lie to
(b) Reveal secrets to
3. What time did the relative of Castaneda finally get up each day, causing him to never go swimming?
(a) 12:00 PM
(b) 1:00 PM
(c) 7:00 AM
(d) 10:00 AM
4. What does Don Juan do when he tells Castaneda that he is always angry and righteous?
5. Don Juan says there is no set plan, but they must be in a state of constant ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Castaneda asks Don Juan if he is being serious, Don Juan responds that he is being ______________.
2. Don Juan says that the storing of _________ is a personal thing that he cannot define or explain.
3. Don Juan points out that Castaneda walks in a ___________ way and that it will harm his learning.
4. Some people live happily, according to Don Juan, because they understand that life can _____________.
5. Castaneda admits he is afraid of thinking about __________.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)