|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 12, A Battle Of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Castaneda asks Don Juan if he is being serious, Don Juan responds that he is being ______________.
(c) Deadly serious
2. Don Juan grabs eight __________ and tells Castaneda to do the same while apologizing for hurting the plants.
3. When a man takes responsibility for his decisions, he can move ahead without ___________ or remorse.
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda that one has to live like a ___________ in order to set traps.
5. Don Juan points out that Castaneda walks in a ___________ way and that it will harm his learning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an entity with a will of its own which Don Juan and Castaneda are trying to hide from?
2. Don Juan says there is no set plan, but they must be in a state of constant ___________.
3. What does Don Juan do when he tells Castaneda that he is always angry and righteous?
4. Castaneda wants to know what Don Juan has ___________ to him since no one else knew about that bird.
5. Don Juan does not believe that Castaneda is trying to ___________. He believes Castaneda's life is just as bad as when they met.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)