|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 12, A Battle Of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Castaneda contends that being __________ does not involve hiding or secrecy but inaccessibility.
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda the first time he saw him, he ________ that Castaneda was lying.
3. Castaneda believes his father was __________ because he never carried through any plan.
4. The friend of Castaneda who put him in touch with Don Juan thinks the Indian is _________.
5. Castaneda concedes that Don Juan does not ____________ anything of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Castaneda is frustrated that it seems to be okay for Don Juan to ___________ but it's wrong for Castaneda to do so.
2. When a rock crashes down a hill nearby, Don Juan tells Castaneda that it is an _____________
3. Some people live happily, according to Don Juan, because they understand that life can _____________.
4. The fact that __________ is stalking Castaneda leaves no room for doubt or for remorse.
5. When Castaneda asks Don Juan if he is being serious, Don Juan responds that he is being ______________.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)