|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 12, A Battle Of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Don Juan, the key to becoming a hunter is to want to ____________.
(d) Track someone else
2. When Castaneda asks Don Juan if he is being serious, Don Juan responds that he is being ______________.
(b) Deadly serious
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda to lie between two _______ and to cover himself with branches.
4. Castaneda admits he is afraid of thinking about __________.
(b) His family
5. To Castaneda, Don Juan's ways would make his life more ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who once promised to take Castaneda swimming every day at 6:00 AM, but never did?
2. When a man takes responsibility for his decisions, he can move ahead without ___________ or remorse.
3. What does Don Juan do when he tells Castaneda that he is always angry and righteous?
4. What flies overhead, making Castaneda laugh without any clear reason?
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda the first time he saw him, he ________ that Castaneda was lying.
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)