|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 12, A Battle Of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The friend of Castaneda who put him in touch with Don Juan thinks the Indian is _________.
2. Don Juan asks Castaneda to name something in his life that has _______________ all his thoughts.
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda that one has to live like a ___________ in order to set traps.
4. What does Don Juan want Castaneda to move his eyes back and forth along?
(a) The stars
(b) The mountains
(c) The bank of fog
(d) The ground
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda he is too __________ and takes himself too seriously.
(a) Close minded
Short Answer Questions
1. Castaneda wants to know what Don Juan has ___________ to him since no one else knew about that bird.
2. When a man takes responsibility for his decisions, he can move ahead without ___________ or remorse.
3. Don Juan feels the difference between him and Castaneda is that Castaneda feels he is ____________.
4. Don Juan says that the storing of _________ is a personal thing that he cannot define or explain.
5. What time did the relative of Castaneda finally get up each day, causing him to never go swimming?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)