|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 12, A Battle Of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Castaneda admits he is afraid of thinking about __________.
(b) His family
2. Don Juan says that Castaneda's flaw is that he does not take _____________ for what he does.
3. What does Don Juan want Castaneda to move his eyes back and forth along?
(a) The stars
(b) The bank of fog
(c) The ground
(d) The mountains
4. The fact that __________ is stalking Castaneda leaves no room for doubt or for remorse.
(a) La Catalina
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda to look without __________ until he sees something before him.
(a) Staying still
Short Answer Questions
1. Castaneda is frustrated that it seems to be okay for Don Juan to ___________ but it's wrong for Castaneda to do so.
2. Don Juan impresses Castaneda with his knowledge of the life habits of _____________.
3. What must Don Juan and Castaneda get away from, according to Don Juan?
4. While Don Juan calls Castaneda's body stupid and young, he corrects the term stupid and replaces it with __________.
5. Don Juan believes that Castaneda thinks he is _______________ enough to be annoyed at everything.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)