|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 12, A Battle Of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Castaneda's mistake in not seeing his dream come to life is that Castaneda always thinks he has plenty of __________.
2. Castaneda is frustrated that it seems to be okay for Don Juan to ___________ but it's wrong for Castaneda to do so.
(b) Eat plants
3. What did Castaneda want to be, but never saw fully realized in his life?
(b) Movie star
4. The fact that __________ is stalking Castaneda leaves no room for doubt or for remorse.
(b) La Catalina
5. Castaneda wants to know what Don Juan has ___________ to him since no one else knew about that bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. Agreement is not enough, according to Don Juan, he should instead ____________ instantly.
2. Don Juan impresses Castaneda with his knowledge of the life habits of _____________.
3. Don Juan points out that Castaneda walks in a ___________ way and that it will harm his learning.
4. Who once promised to take Castaneda swimming every day at 6:00 AM, but never did?
5. Don Juan asks Castaneda to name something in his life that has _______________ all his thoughts.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)