|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 12, A Battle Of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Castaneda's mistake in not seeing his dream come to life is that Castaneda always thinks he has plenty of __________.
2. According to Don Juan, the key to becoming a hunter is to want to ____________.
(d) Track someone else
3. Don Juan is insistent that the only thing needed is _________ instead of talk.
4. Don Juan says that the storing of _________ is a personal thing that he cannot define or explain.
5. When Don Juan tells Castaneda to act normal, he instructs him to __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda to look without __________ until he sees something before him.
2. What is an entity with a will of its own which Don Juan and Castaneda are trying to hide from?
3. Don Juan does not believe that Castaneda is trying to ___________. He believes Castaneda's life is just as bad as when they met.
4. The friend of Castaneda who put him in touch with Don Juan thinks the Indian is _________.
5. Castaneda believes his father was __________ because he never carried through any plan.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)