|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 12, A Battle Of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda to lie between two _______ and to cover himself with branches.
2. When Don Juan tells Castaneda to act normal, he instructs him to __________.
3. Who once promised to take Castaneda swimming every day at 6:00 AM, but never did?
(a) His brother
(b) His mother
(c) His father
(d) His uncle
4. What flies overhead, making Castaneda laugh without any clear reason?
5. Don Juan is insistent that the only thing needed is _________ instead of talk.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Don Juan calls Castaneda's body stupid and young, he corrects the term stupid and replaces it with __________.
2. What does Don Juan do when he tells Castaneda that he is always angry and righteous?
3. Don Juan calls Castaneda a fool because this could be his last _______________.
4. When a rock crashes down a hill nearby, Don Juan tells Castaneda that it is an _____________
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda that one has to live like a ___________ in order to set traps.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)