|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 12, A Battle Of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan believes that Castaneda thinks he is _______________ enough to be annoyed at everything.
2. When Castaneda asks Don Juan if he is being serious, Don Juan responds that he is being ______________.
(b) Deadly serious
3. To Castaneda, Don Juan's ways would make his life more ____________.
4. Don Juan points out that Castaneda walks in a ___________ way and that it will harm his learning.
5. Some people live happily, according to Don Juan, because they understand that life can _____________.
(a) End suddenly
(b) Be joyful
(c) Be longer than they thought
(d) Be unpredictable
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Juan want Castaneda to move his eyes back and forth along?
2. What time did the relative of Castaneda finally get up each day, causing him to never go swimming?
3. While Don Juan calls Castaneda's body stupid and young, he corrects the term stupid and replaces it with __________.
4. How many of the animals do Don Juan and Castaneda keep for themselves for eating?
5. Don Juan is insistent that the only thing needed is _________ instead of talk.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)