|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 12, A Battle Of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan says there is no set plan, but they must be in a state of constant ___________.
2. What does Don Juan do when he tells Castaneda that he is always angry and righteous?
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda it takes a long time to learn about ___________.
4. Don Juan believes the _____________ is looking for Castaneda.
(a) Peyote spirit
5. Don Juan points out that Castaneda walks in a ___________ way and that it will harm his learning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda when he begins to drink his water, saying it will quench his thirst?
2. While Don Juan calls Castaneda's body stupid and young, he corrects the term stupid and replaces it with __________.
3. The fact that __________ is stalking Castaneda leaves no room for doubt or for remorse.
4. Castaneda contends that being __________ does not involve hiding or secrecy but inaccessibility.
5. How many of the animals do Don Juan and Castaneda keep for themselves for eating?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)