Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 12, A Battle Of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who once promised to take Castaneda swimming every day at 6:00 AM, but never did?
(a) His father
(b) His uncle
(c) His mother
(d) His brother
2. How many animals do Don Juan and Castaneda catch by the end of the day?
3. When a man takes responsibility for his decisions, he can move ahead without ___________ or remorse.
4. Don Juan says that the storing of _________ is a personal thing that he cannot define or explain.
5. What does Don Juan do when he tells Castaneda that he is always angry and righteous?
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda that one has to live like a ___________ in order to set traps.
2. Castaneda is frustrated that it seems to be okay for Don Juan to ___________ but it's wrong for Castaneda to do so.
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda that his last girlfriend left him because he was too ______________.
4. Castaneda wants to know what Don Juan has ___________ to him since no one else knew about that bird.
5. Don Juan believes the _____________ is looking for Castaneda.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)