|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 15, Not Doing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan and Castaneda climb a mountain and Don Juan says they must behave as __________ as possible.
2. Don Juan is insistent that the only thing needed is _________ instead of talk.
3. The two men must keep talking because the human voice will attract ___________ to them.
4. What time did the relative of Castaneda finally get up each day, causing him to never go swimming?
(a) 1:00 PM
(b) 12:00 PM
(c) 7:00 AM
(d) 10:00 AM
5. When a man takes responsibility for his decisions, he can move ahead without ___________ or remorse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda the first time he saw him, he ________ that Castaneda was lying.
2. Don Juan feels the difference between him and Castaneda is that Castaneda feels he is ____________.
3. Don Juan says that Castaneda's flaw is that he does not take _____________ for what he does.
4. Castaneda believes his father was __________ because he never carried through any plan.
5. What is the yellow mass that Castaneda is told to stare at when he and Don Juan go to the desert?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)