|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 15, Not Doing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan says that he will teach Castaneda to be a ___________, though that might not make him one.
(a) Medicine man
(d) Teacher of others
2. Castaneda believes his father was __________ because he never carried through any plan.
3. What does Castaneda complain about, though Don Juan tells him they are not important?
(a) Hunger pangs
(b) Weird dreams
(c) Voices in his head
(d) Red spots
4. As Castaneda might become deathly ill, they must go to his place of ____________ to be cleansed and restored.
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda it takes a long time to learn about ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the yellow mass that Castaneda is told to stare at when he and Don Juan go to the desert?
2. The fact that __________ is stalking Castaneda leaves no room for doubt or for remorse.
3. What does Don Juan do when he tells Castaneda that he is always angry and righteous?
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda the first time he saw him, he ________ that Castaneda was lying.
5. What can a person do when a person learns how to stop the world, according to Don Juan?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)