|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 15, Not Doing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda not to ___________ in fear, though Castaneda is very afraid as he travels to make himself accessible to power.
2. What does Don Juan do when he tells Castaneda that he is always angry and righteous?
3. When a man takes responsibility for his decisions, he can move ahead without ___________ or remorse.
4. Because of Castaneda's experience with the peyote spirit, Don Juan points out he is a ____________.
(a) Medicine man
(c) Chosen man
5. What kind of bed does Don Juan prepare for Castaneda when they are trying to prevent illness in Castaneda?
(a) Deer skin
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the animal Castaneda interacted with when he was under the influence of the peyote?
2. Don Juan feels the difference between him and Castaneda is that Castaneda feels he is ____________.
3. What can a person do when a person learns how to stop the world, according to Don Juan?
4. What time did the relative of Castaneda finally get up each day, causing him to never go swimming?
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda that this mood he tends to lapse into is like a _____________.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)