|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 15, Not Doing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan is insistent that the only thing needed is _________ instead of talk.
2. What is the cause of Castaneda's ill feelings at the beginning of this chapter?
(c) Jimsom Weed
3. The two men must keep talking because the human voice will attract ___________ to them.
4. Don Juan feels the difference between him and Castaneda is that Castaneda feels he is ____________.
5. As Castaneda might become deathly ill, they must go to his place of ____________ to be cleansed and restored.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can a person do when a person learns how to stop the world, according to Don Juan?
2. What does Don Juan do when he tells Castaneda that he is always angry and righteous?
3. Don Juan and Castaneda climb a mountain and Don Juan says they must behave as __________ as possible.
4. What is the yellow mass that Castaneda is told to stare at when he and Don Juan go to the desert?
5. What kind of bed does Don Juan prepare for Castaneda when they are trying to prevent illness in Castaneda?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)