|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 15, Not Doing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Castaneda believes his father was __________ because he never carried through any plan.
2. Don Juan is insistent that the only thing needed is _________ instead of talk.
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda the first time he saw him, he ________ that Castaneda was lying.
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda it takes a long time to learn about ___________.
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda not to ___________ in fear, though Castaneda is very afraid as he travels to make himself accessible to power.
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda that this mood he tends to lapse into is like a _____________.
2. Castaneda wants to know what Don Juan has ___________ to him since no one else knew about that bird.
3. Don Juan feels the difference between him and Castaneda is that Castaneda feels he is ____________.
4. What is the yellow mass that Castaneda is told to stare at when he and Don Juan go to the desert?
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda to ____________ if it will put him at ease after his experience with the plant medicine.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)