|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 15, Not Doing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan uses a rock to show the idea of not-doing. "To look at it is ___________ but to see is __________."
(a) Doing; not-doing
(b) Not-doing; doing
(c) Nothing; something
(d) Something; nothing
2. Don Juan says that Castaneda's flaw is that he does not take _____________ for what he does.
3. What is the cause of Castaneda's ill feelings at the beginning of this chapter?
(b) Jimsom Weed
4. What is the yellow mass that Castaneda is told to stare at when he and Don Juan go to the desert?
5. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda to eat when he is sitting in the sunlight?
(d) Dry meat
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan feels the difference between him and Castaneda is that Castaneda feels he is ____________.
2. What is the animal Castaneda interacted with when he was under the influence of the peyote?
3. Castaneda wants to know what Don Juan has ___________ to him since no one else knew about that bird.
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda that this mood he tends to lapse into is like a _____________.
5. Castaneda believes his father was __________ because he never carried through any plan.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)