|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 15, Not Doing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Castaneda might become deathly ill, they must go to his place of ____________ to be cleansed and restored.
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda the first time he saw him, he ________ that Castaneda was lying.
3. Castaneda wants to know what Don Juan has ___________ to him since no one else knew about that bird.
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda it takes a long time to learn about ___________.
5. Castaneda can't believe Don Juan takes ____________ as reality.
(b) Vision quests
(c) Medicine journeys
Short Answer Questions
1. Because of Castaneda's experience with the peyote spirit, Don Juan points out he is a ____________.
2. Castaneda believes his father was __________ because he never carried through any plan.
3. When a man takes responsibility for his decisions, he can move ahead without ___________ or remorse.
4. What is the cause of Castaneda's ill feelings at the beginning of this chapter?
5. Don Juan feels the difference between him and Castaneda is that Castaneda feels he is ____________.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)