|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 15, Not Doing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Castaneda complain about, though Don Juan tells him they are not important?
(a) Hunger pangs
(b) Voices in his head
(c) Red spots
(d) Weird dreams
2. Don Juan says that he will teach Castaneda to be a ___________, though that might not make him one.
(a) Medicine man
(b) Teacher of others
3. What is the yellow mass that Castaneda is told to stare at when he and Don Juan go to the desert?
4. Castaneda can't believe Don Juan takes ____________ as reality.
(a) Medicine journeys
(c) Vision quests
5. What is the cause of Castaneda's ill feelings at the beginning of this chapter?
(d) Jimsom Weed
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan and Castaneda climb a mountain and Don Juan says they must behave as __________ as possible.
2. The two men must keep talking because the human voice will attract ___________ to them.
3. Castaneda believes his father was __________ because he never carried through any plan.
4. Don Juan is insistent that the only thing needed is _________ instead of talk.
5. What time did the relative of Castaneda finally get up each day, causing him to never go swimming?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)