|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 15, Not Doing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When a man takes responsibility for his decisions, he can move ahead without ___________ or remorse.
2. Don Juan uses a rock to show the idea of not-doing. "To look at it is ___________ but to see is __________."
(a) Something; nothing
(b) Nothing; something
(c) Not-doing; doing
(d) Doing; not-doing
3. What time did the relative of Castaneda finally get up each day, causing him to never go swimming?
(a) 7:00 AM
(b) 1:00 PM
(c) 12:00 PM
(d) 10:00 AM
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda the first time he saw him, he ________ that Castaneda was lying.
5. Because of Castaneda's experience with the peyote spirit, Don Juan points out he is a ____________.
(a) Chosen man
(b) Medicine man
Short Answer Questions
1. Castaneda wants to know what Don Juan has ___________ to him since no one else knew about that bird.
2. Castaneda believes his father was __________ because he never carried through any plan.
3. What can a person do when a person learns how to stop the world, according to Don Juan?
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda to ____________ if it will put him at ease after his experience with the plant medicine.
5. What is the yellow mass that Castaneda is told to stare at when he and Don Juan go to the desert?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)