|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 15, Not Doing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the cause of Castaneda's ill feelings at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) Jimsom Weed
2. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda to eat when he is sitting in the sunlight?
(a) Dry meat
3. What can a person do when a person learns how to stop the world, according to Don Juan?
(a) They can bring back the dead
(b) They can change the future
(c) The world can collapse
(d) They can fly
4. Castaneda believes his father was __________ because he never carried through any plan.
5. What is the animal Castaneda interacted with when he was under the influence of the peyote?
Short Answer Questions
1. Castaneda wants to know what Don Juan has ___________ to him since no one else knew about that bird.
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda the first time he saw him, he ________ that Castaneda was lying.
3. As Castaneda might become deathly ill, they must go to his place of ____________ to be cleansed and restored.
4. What does Castaneda complain about, though Don Juan tells him they are not important?
5. What does Don Juan do when he tells Castaneda that he is always angry and righteous?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)