|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 15, Not Doing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Castaneda can't believe Don Juan takes ____________ as reality.
(a) Medicine journeys
(b) Vision quests
2. What does Castaneda complain about, though Don Juan tells him they are not important?
(a) Voices in his head
(b) Hunger pangs
(c) Red spots
(d) Weird dreams
3. What time did the relative of Castaneda finally get up each day, causing him to never go swimming?
(a) 12:00 PM
(b) 10:00 AM
(c) 7:00 AM
(d) 1:00 PM
4. Don Juan and Castaneda climb a mountain and Don Juan says they must behave as __________ as possible.
5. Don Juan says that Castaneda's flaw is that he does not take _____________ for what he does.
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda it takes a long time to learn about ___________.
2. Don Juan feels the difference between him and Castaneda is that Castaneda feels he is ____________.
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda to ____________ if it will put him at ease after his experience with the plant medicine.
4. Because of Castaneda's experience with the peyote spirit, Don Juan points out he is a ____________.
5. Who once promised to take Castaneda swimming every day at 6:00 AM, but never did?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)