|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 15, Not Doing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can a person do when a person learns how to stop the world, according to Don Juan?
(a) They can fly
(b) The world can collapse
(c) They can change the future
(d) They can bring back the dead
2. What is the cause of Castaneda's ill feelings at the beginning of this chapter?
(c) Jimsom Weed
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda that this mood he tends to lapse into is like a _____________.
(a) Bottomless ocean
(b) Bird in flight
(c) Trap door
4. Castaneda can't believe Don Juan takes ____________ as reality.
(a) Medicine journeys
(d) Vision quests
5. Who once promised to take Castaneda swimming every day at 6:00 AM, but never did?
(a) His mother
(b) His uncle
(c) His father
(d) His brother
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda to eat when he is sitting in the sunlight?
2. What kind of bed does Don Juan prepare for Castaneda when they are trying to prevent illness in Castaneda?
3. What time did the relative of Castaneda finally get up each day, causing him to never go swimming?
4. Don Juan says that Castaneda's flaw is that he does not take _____________ for what he does.
5. Don Juan says that he will teach Castaneda to be a ___________, though that might not make him one.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)