|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 15, Not Doing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan says that Castaneda's flaw is that he does not take _____________ for what he does.
2. As Castaneda might become deathly ill, they must go to his place of ____________ to be cleansed and restored.
3. Don Juan uses a rock to show the idea of not-doing. "To look at it is ___________ but to see is __________."
(a) Not-doing; doing
(b) Doing; not-doing
(c) Something; nothing
(d) Nothing; something
4. What is the animal Castaneda interacted with when he was under the influence of the peyote?
5. Don Juan is insistent that the only thing needed is _________ instead of talk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda to ____________ if it will put him at ease after his experience with the plant medicine.
2. The fact that __________ is stalking Castaneda leaves no room for doubt or for remorse.
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda the first time he saw him, he ________ that Castaneda was lying.
4. When a man takes responsibility for his decisions, he can move ahead without ___________ or remorse.
5. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda to eat when he is sitting in the sunlight?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)