|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 15, Not Doing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Castaneda believes his father was __________ because he never carried through any plan.
2. Don Juan feels the difference between him and Castaneda is that Castaneda feels he is ____________.
3. Castaneda can't believe Don Juan takes ____________ as reality.
(c) Vision quests
(d) Medicine journeys
4. What is the animal Castaneda interacted with when he was under the influence of the peyote?
5. As Castaneda might become deathly ill, they must go to his place of ____________ to be cleansed and restored.
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan is insistent that the only thing needed is _________ instead of talk.
2. Who once promised to take Castaneda swimming every day at 6:00 AM, but never did?
3. The two men must keep talking because the human voice will attract ___________ to them.
4. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda to eat when he is sitting in the sunlight?
5. Don Juan uses a rock to show the idea of not-doing. "To look at it is ___________ but to see is __________."
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)