|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 15, Not Doing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda to ____________ if it will put him at ease after his experience with the plant medicine.
(d) Take notes
2. Don Juan says that he will teach Castaneda to be a ___________, though that might not make him one.
(a) Teacher of others
(b) Medicine man
3. What time did the relative of Castaneda finally get up each day, causing him to never go swimming?
(a) 10:00 AM
(b) 1:00 PM
(c) 7:00 AM
(d) 12:00 PM
4. What is the cause of Castaneda's ill feelings at the beginning of this chapter?
(b) Jimsom Weed
5. What is the yellow mass that Castaneda is told to stare at when he and Don Juan go to the desert?
Short Answer Questions
1. When a man takes responsibility for his decisions, he can move ahead without ___________ or remorse.
2. Castaneda believes his father was __________ because he never carried through any plan.
3. Don Juan uses a rock to show the idea of not-doing. "To look at it is ___________ but to see is __________."
4. What can a person do when a person learns how to stop the world, according to Don Juan?
5. What is the animal Castaneda interacted with when he was under the influence of the peyote?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)