|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 15, Not Doing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda that this mood he tends to lapse into is like a _____________.
(a) Bottomless ocean
(b) Trap door
(d) Bird in flight
2. Don Juan feels the difference between him and Castaneda is that Castaneda feels he is ____________.
3. What kind of bed does Don Juan prepare for Castaneda when they are trying to prevent illness in Castaneda?
(d) Deer skin
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda to work on his _________ as if nothing has happened.
5. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda to eat when he is sitting in the sunlight?
(a) Dry meat
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan is insistent that the only thing needed is _________ instead of talk.
2. When a man takes responsibility for his decisions, he can move ahead without ___________ or remorse.
3. Castaneda believes his father was __________ because he never carried through any plan.
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda it takes a long time to learn about ___________.
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda to ____________ if it will put him at ease after his experience with the plant medicine.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)