|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 15, Not Doing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda to eat when he is sitting in the sunlight?
(b) Dry meat
2. Don Juan and Castaneda climb a mountain and Don Juan says they must behave as __________ as possible.
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda to work on his _________ as if nothing has happened.
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda not to ___________ in fear, though Castaneda is very afraid as he travels to make himself accessible to power.
5. Castaneda believes his father was __________ because he never carried through any plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Juan do when he tells Castaneda that he is always angry and righteous?
2. What time did the relative of Castaneda finally get up each day, causing him to never go swimming?
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda it takes a long time to learn about ___________.
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda to ____________ if it will put him at ease after his experience with the plant medicine.
5. What is the animal Castaneda interacted with when he was under the influence of the peyote?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)