|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 15, Not Doing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time did the relative of Castaneda finally get up each day, causing him to never go swimming?
(a) 12:00 PM
(b) 1:00 PM
(c) 7:00 AM
(d) 10:00 AM
2. Castaneda believes his father was __________ because he never carried through any plan.
3. What can a person do when a person learns how to stop the world, according to Don Juan?
(a) They can change the future
(b) They can bring back the dead
(c) They can fly
(d) The world can collapse
4. Who once promised to take Castaneda swimming every day at 6:00 AM, but never did?
(a) His uncle
(b) His mother
(c) His father
(d) His brother
5. Don Juan and Castaneda climb a mountain and Don Juan says they must behave as __________ as possible.
Short Answer Questions
1. The fact that __________ is stalking Castaneda leaves no room for doubt or for remorse.
2. The two men must keep talking because the human voice will attract ___________ to them.
3. What is the yellow mass that Castaneda is told to stare at when he and Don Juan go to the desert?
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda to work on his _________ as if nothing has happened.
5. What does Don Juan do when he tells Castaneda that he is always angry and righteous?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)