|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 15, Not Doing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda not to ___________ in fear, though Castaneda is very afraid as he travels to make himself accessible to power.
2. What can a person do when a person learns how to stop the world, according to Don Juan?
(a) They can change the future
(b) They can bring back the dead
(c) The world can collapse
(d) They can fly
3. Don Juan says that Castaneda's flaw is that he does not take _____________ for what he does.
4. Castaneda can't believe Don Juan takes ____________ as reality.
(a) Medicine journeys
(b) Vision quests
5. Because of Castaneda's experience with the peyote spirit, Don Juan points out he is a ____________.
(b) Medicine man
(c) Chosen man
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan uses a rock to show the idea of not-doing. "To look at it is ___________ but to see is __________."
2. Don Juan is insistent that the only thing needed is _________ instead of talk.
3. Who once promised to take Castaneda swimming every day at 6:00 AM, but never did?
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda that this mood he tends to lapse into is like a _____________.
5. As Castaneda might become deathly ill, they must go to his place of ____________ to be cleansed and restored.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)