|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 15, Not Doing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the cause of Castaneda's ill feelings at the beginning of this chapter?
(d) Jimsom Weed
2. Because of Castaneda's experience with the peyote spirit, Don Juan points out he is a ____________.
(a) Medicine man
(b) Chosen man
3. Don Juan feels the difference between him and Castaneda is that Castaneda feels he is ____________.
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda the first time he saw him, he ________ that Castaneda was lying.
5. Don Juan is insistent that the only thing needed is _________ instead of talk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Castaneda complain about, though Don Juan tells him they are not important?
2. Castaneda believes his father was __________ because he never carried through any plan.
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda to ____________ if it will put him at ease after his experience with the plant medicine.
4. Don Juan says that Castaneda's flaw is that he does not take _____________ for what he does.
5. As Castaneda might become deathly ill, they must go to his place of ____________ to be cleansed and restored.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)