|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 15, Not Doing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of bed does Don Juan prepare for Castaneda when they are trying to prevent illness in Castaneda?
(a) Deer skin
2. What is the animal Castaneda interacted with when he was under the influence of the peyote?
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda not to ___________ in fear, though Castaneda is very afraid as he travels to make himself accessible to power.
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda to work on his _________ as if nothing has happened.
5. Don Juan is insistent that the only thing needed is _________ instead of talk.
Short Answer Questions
1. When a man takes responsibility for his decisions, he can move ahead without ___________ or remorse.
2. Don Juan feels the difference between him and Castaneda is that Castaneda feels he is ____________.
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda it takes a long time to learn about ___________.
4. Castaneda believes his father was __________ because he never carried through any plan.
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda that this mood he tends to lapse into is like a _____________.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)