|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 15, Not Doing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of bed does Don Juan prepare for Castaneda when they are trying to prevent illness in Castaneda?
(b) Deer skin
2. Don Juan uses a rock to show the idea of not-doing. "To look at it is ___________ but to see is __________."
(a) Not-doing; doing
(b) Nothing; something
(c) Something; nothing
(d) Doing; not-doing
3. What does Castaneda complain about, though Don Juan tells him they are not important?
(a) Weird dreams
(b) Red spots
(c) Voices in his head
(d) Hunger pangs
4. Don Juan says that Castaneda's flaw is that he does not take _____________ for what he does.
5. Castaneda wants to know what Don Juan has ___________ to him since no one else knew about that bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the cause of Castaneda's ill feelings at the beginning of this chapter?
2. The fact that __________ is stalking Castaneda leaves no room for doubt or for remorse.
3. Castaneda believes his father was __________ because he never carried through any plan.
4. As Castaneda might become deathly ill, they must go to his place of ____________ to be cleansed and restored.
5. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda to eat when he is sitting in the sunlight?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)