|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 15, Not Doing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda to ____________ if it will put him at ease after his experience with the plant medicine.
(a) Take notes
2. Because of Castaneda's experience with the peyote spirit, Don Juan points out he is a ____________.
(a) Chosen man
(c) Medicine man
3. Don Juan uses a rock to show the idea of not-doing. "To look at it is ___________ but to see is __________."
(a) Not-doing; doing
(b) Nothing; something
(c) Something; nothing
(d) Doing; not-doing
4. Don Juan feels the difference between him and Castaneda is that Castaneda feels he is ____________.
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda to work on his _________ as if nothing has happened.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can a person do when a person learns how to stop the world, according to Don Juan?
2. Don Juan is insistent that the only thing needed is _________ instead of talk.
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda it takes a long time to learn about ___________.
4. Don Juan and Castaneda climb a mountain and Don Juan says they must behave as __________ as possible.
5. What is the animal Castaneda interacted with when he was under the influence of the peyote?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)