|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 15, Not Doing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan is insistent that the only thing needed is _________ instead of talk.
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda it takes a long time to learn about ___________.
3. What kind of bed does Don Juan prepare for Castaneda when they are trying to prevent illness in Castaneda?
(c) Deer skin
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda the first time he saw him, he ________ that Castaneda was lying.
5. What is the yellow mass that Castaneda is told to stare at when he and Don Juan go to the desert?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda to eat when he is sitting in the sunlight?
2. Because of Castaneda's experience with the peyote spirit, Don Juan points out he is a ____________.
3. What is the animal Castaneda interacted with when he was under the influence of the peyote?
4. What does Don Juan do when he tells Castaneda that he is always angry and righteous?
5. What does Castaneda complain about, though Don Juan tells him they are not important?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)