|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 15, Not Doing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda not to ___________ in fear, though Castaneda is very afraid as he travels to make himself accessible to power.
2. Castaneda can't believe Don Juan takes ____________ as reality.
(b) Medicine journeys
(d) Vision quests
3. What does Don Juan do when he tells Castaneda that he is always angry and righteous?
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda that this mood he tends to lapse into is like a _____________.
(b) Bottomless ocean
(c) Bird in flight
(d) Trap door
5. The two men must keep talking because the human voice will attract ___________ to them.
Short Answer Questions
1. The fact that __________ is stalking Castaneda leaves no room for doubt or for remorse.
2. Don Juan uses a rock to show the idea of not-doing. "To look at it is ___________ but to see is __________."
3. What is the cause of Castaneda's ill feelings at the beginning of this chapter?
4. Don Juan feels the difference between him and Castaneda is that Castaneda feels he is ____________.
5. Castaneda wants to know what Don Juan has ___________ to him since no one else knew about that bird.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)