|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 15, Not Doing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan is insistent that the only thing needed is _________ instead of talk.
2. What is the animal Castaneda interacted with when he was under the influence of the peyote?
3. When a man takes responsibility for his decisions, he can move ahead without ___________ or remorse.
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda to ____________ if it will put him at ease after his experience with the plant medicine.
(c) Take notes
5. Who once promised to take Castaneda swimming every day at 6:00 AM, but never did?
(a) His uncle
(b) His father
(c) His mother
(d) His brother
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda that this mood he tends to lapse into is like a _____________.
2. Castaneda believes his father was __________ because he never carried through any plan.
3. What can a person do when a person learns how to stop the world, according to Don Juan?
4. Because of Castaneda's experience with the peyote spirit, Don Juan points out he is a ____________.
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda to work on his _________ as if nothing has happened.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)