|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 15, Not Doing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda to work on his _________ as if nothing has happened.
2. Don Juan says that he will teach Castaneda to be a ___________, though that might not make him one.
(c) Medicine man
(d) Teacher of others
3. When a man takes responsibility for his decisions, he can move ahead without ___________ or remorse.
4. What is the cause of Castaneda's ill feelings at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) Jimsom Weed
5. The fact that __________ is stalking Castaneda leaves no room for doubt or for remorse.
(b) La Catalina
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda that this mood he tends to lapse into is like a _____________.
2. What can a person do when a person learns how to stop the world, according to Don Juan?
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda it takes a long time to learn about ___________.
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda the first time he saw him, he ________ that Castaneda was lying.
5. Who once promised to take Castaneda swimming every day at 6:00 AM, but never did?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)