One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 15, Not Doing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Juan do when he tells Castaneda that he is always angry and righteous?
2. What is the animal Castaneda interacted with when he was under the influence of the peyote?
3. What time did the relative of Castaneda finally get up each day, causing him to never go swimming?
(a) 7:00 AM
(b) 10:00 AM
(c) 12:00 PM
(d) 1:00 PM
4. What is the cause of Castaneda's ill feelings at the beginning of this chapter?
(d) Jimsom Weed
5. Castaneda believes his father was __________ because he never carried through any plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda to eat when he is sitting in the sunlight?
2. Don Juan says that Castaneda's flaw is that he does not take _____________ for what he does.
3. Castaneda can't believe Don Juan takes ____________ as reality.
4. The fact that __________ is stalking Castaneda leaves no room for doubt or for remorse.
5. Because of Castaneda's experience with the peyote spirit, Don Juan points out he is a ____________.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)