Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 1, Reaffirmations From the World Around Us
1. What kind of student is Carlos Castaneda when he goes to meet with Don Juan?
2. When Carlos Castaneda goes to work with Don Juan Matus, what does he want to study?
(a) Psychotropic plants
(b) Animal spirits
(c) The desert
(d) Indian culture
3. How many months of extra research does Castaneda do in preparation for his work with Don Juan?
(a) 1 years
(b) 6 months
(c) 2 weeks
(d) 1 week
4. What does Castaneda boast to Don Juan that he knows about?
(b) Jimsom Weed
(c) Wind spirits
5. Castaneda says that even if he appears to be ____________, he still wants to learn from Don Juan.
(b) All knowing
6. When Castaneda says he will pay Don Juan for his services, Don Juan answers, "Pay me for my time with your _______."
7. Don Juan tells Castaneda that one can stop ______________ at the drop of a hat.
(a) The rocks
(d) The heart
This section contains 3,835 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)