|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What did Newton's calculus involve?
2. What is true about prime numbers?
3. What did Gauss construct?
4. Which of the following did Dunham concentrate on as one of Newton's great advances?
5. How do we know about Hippocrates proofs and theorems?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Explain what Archimedes went on to study after the circle, and what was Dunham's opinion of this work.
2. Explain any methods used by Cantor that were unsuccessful.
This section contains 1,183 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)