Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 9, Salvation from Heaven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Zinaida Tulub?
(a) A physician.
(b) A biologist.
(c) A physicist.
(d) An historical novelist.
2. Why are Julia and Ginzburg put outside for an hour and a half?
(a) So the other prisoners do not hear them complain.
(b) So they can get some Vitamin D from the sunshine.
(c) So the guards can hose down the cells.
(d) So the guards can contain the fire.
3. How are the sections divided up at the transfer camp?
(a) By age.
(b) By crimes.
(c) By gender.
(d) By region.
4. To what does Ginzburg attribute her inability to distinguish one day from the next in the following year?
(a) The depressing atmosphere.
(b) Her instinct to survive.
(c) The lack of clean air and being ill.
(d) Her state of mind.
5. What does Vasily Petukhov notice when he sees Ginzburg?
(a) She resembles her son.
(b) She never cries out when he beats her.
(c) She should already have been realeased.
(d) She is able to read and write fluently.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Ginzburg happy after her trial?
2. Whom does Ginzburg finally meet face-to-face?
3. What does the lack enable?
4. What do Ginzburg and Julia see in the courtyard where they are walking?
5. What does Ginzburg observe when she arrives in Moscow?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)