Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 47, A Bathhouse! Just an Ordinary Bathhouse! | Part I, Chapter 48, The Ruins of Sclusselburg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the two women continue to hide?
(a) Letters smuggled into them from their families.
(b) Fish bones and medicine.
(c) Notes from other prisoners.
(d) Their writings.
2. What do both Ginzburg and Julia wonder?
(a) If they will make it out of prison alive.
(b) If the new warden will be better.
(c) If their children are suffering.
(d) If their husbands are still alive.
3. Why do Ginzburg eat bread and a pound of sugar?
(a) They have been cut to half rations.
(b) They believe they are about to die.
(c) They have not been allowed to eat for several days.
(d) They don't want it to burn up in the fire.
4. Who comes to see Ginzburg?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her husband.
(c) The prison governor.
(d) The prison physician.
5. What happens when Ginzburg and Karepova are put in a cell together?
(a) They blame each other for being a turncoat.
(b) They ration their speaking so as not to run out of things to say.
(c) They talk for hours on end at end.
(d) They plot ways to escape.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ginzburg pass out?
2. With what are Ginzburg and Julia becoming disillusioned?
3. What does Vevers use frequently?
4. What is the Italian woman doing?
5. Why is Nina in prison?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)