Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 39, Next Year in Jerusalem | Part I, Chapter 40, Day after Day, Month after Month.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Ginzburg exercises in her cell?
(a) She gets bad shin splints from the stone floor.
(b) She gets sick from breathing the moldy air.
(c) She is told it is forbidden.
(d) She slips on the stone.
2. How is Ginzburg's new prison described?
(a) Clean and quiet.
(b) Newly built.
(c) Noisy and filthy.
3. What happens when Ginzburg and Karepova are put in a cell together?
(a) They plot ways to escape.
(b) They ration their speaking so as not to run out of things to say.
(c) They blame each other for being a turncoat.
(d) They talk for hours on end at end.
4. Why is Ginzburg happy after her trial?
(a) She is not to be executed.
(b) She receives three years but is allowed to serve in her home town.
(c) She is released for time served.
(d) She is only given two years.
5. Where is Ginzburg taken?
(a) The Warden's office.
(b) Lefortovo prison.
(c) The Crimean Prison.
(d) The offices of the Moscow Secret Police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Ginzburg get one day in a singing message?
2. For how long is Ginzburg at Yaroslavl?
3. What does Ginzburg say in her letter to the secret police?
4. Why does Ginzburg consider herself lucky as far as her sentence?
5. What is the so-called method when Ginzburg is harshly interrogated by uninterrupted interrogation with different interrogators?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)