Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 25, Introduction to Butyrki | Part I, Chapter 26, The Whole of the Comintern.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Zinaida Abramova?
(a) The wife of the prime minister of Tartary.
(b) A person placed in the prison as a spy.
(c) An old friend of Ginzburg's.
(d) A torturer.
2. Where is Ginzburg sent at the opening of Chapter 19?
(a) St. Petersburg.
(d) Krasin Street Prison.
3. Who is one person Zinaida Abramova says has been arrested?
(b) Her brother.
(c) The son of her best friend.
(d) Her next-door-neighbor.
4. What is significant about the date February 15, 1937?
(a) It is the day Ginzburg was imprisoned.
(b) It is Ginzburg's last day to teach.
(c) It is Ginzburg's wedding anniversary day.
(d) It is Ginzburg's birthday.
5. How long does the second round of interrogations last?
(a) 5 days.
(b) Three hours.
(c) 1 day.
(d) Six weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens on Red Army Day?
2. What does the lack enable?
3. Who agonizes over the hearing on Ginzburg?
4. Who is Yefrem?
5. Who is Captain Vevers?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)