Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 21, Orphans Twice Over | Part I, Chapter 22, Tukhachevsky and Others.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Ginzburg sent at the opening of Chapter 19?
(b) St. Petersburg.
(d) Krasin Street Prison.
2. What eventually happens to Sagidullin?
(a) He is released.
(b) He is shot.
(c) He is sentenced to death, which is commuted to life in prison.
(d) He is sent to Sibera for six years.
3. Who is Zinaida Abramova?
(a) A torturer.
(b) An old friend of Ginzburg's.
(c) The wife of the prime minister of Tartary.
(d) A person placed in the prison as a spy.
4. What news does Ginzburg get one day in a singing message?
(a) Her mother is dead.
(b) Her son is dead.
(c) Her mother has been arrested.
(d) Her husband has been arrested.
5. What form of communications does Ginzburg learn?
(a) A form of shorthand.
(c) Number codes.
(d) Knocking on walls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lyama Shepel?
2. What eventually stops this first round of the new type of interrogations?
3. Why is Ginzburg sent home?
4. What is the so-called method when Ginzburg is harshly interrogated by uninterrupted interrogation with different interrogators?
5. What is Ginzburg told in the meeting?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)