Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 9, Expelled from the Party | Part I, Chapter 10, That Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who summons Ginzburg?
(a) The head of the GGP.
(b) The district committee.
(c) The deputy chief of the Moscow Communist party.
(d) The politburo in Moscow.
2. What is the criminal offense of which Ginzburg is now accused?
(a) Teaching heresy.
(b) Collaborating with the enemy.
(c) Inciting riots.
3. How long after her hearing is Ginzburg arrested?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) One day.
(c) Eight days.
(d) Several months.
4. What does Ginzburg consider as she is traveling back to Moscow?
(b) Forming a group to assassinate Stalin.
(c) Writing a condemnation of Trotsky.
(d) Denouncing her best friend.
5. What might happen if Ginzburg makes any stops along the way to present herself for the arrest warrant?
(a) She might get an even harsher sentence.
(b) She might be shot.
(c) She could make things even more difficult for herself or loved ones.
(d) Her mother might become hysterical.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginzburg want to prove?
2. Why is Ginzburg sent home?
3. Who is Comrade Beylin?
4. Who agonizes over the hearing on Ginzburg?
5. What is Ginzburg told in the meeting?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)