|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 17, The Conveyor Belt | Part I, Chapter 18, Confrontations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Elvov now according to Tsarevsky?
(b) In the Gulag.
(c) At his home.
(d) In the same cellar as Ginzburg.
2. How long does the second round of interrogations last?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) 1 day.
(c) Three hours.
(d) 5 days.
3. What is the criminal offense of which Ginzburg is now accused?
(a) Inciting riots.
(c) Teaching heresy.
(d) Collaborating with the enemy.
4. What does Ginzburg's husband advise against her doing?
(a) Fighting the charges.
(b) Stopping to tell her mother goodbye.
(c) Defending her initial statements.
(d) Publicly saying goodbye to her children.
5. For how long does this form of interrogation last?
(a) 7 days.
(b) 3 days.
(c) A few hours.
(d) Several weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What might happen if Ginzburg makes any stops along the way to present herself for the arrest warrant?
2. How does Pitkovskaya commit suicide?
3. How does Ginzburg view the hearings against her and others?
4. What is the ultimate outcome of the party meeting?
5. Who summons Ginzburg?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)