|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 17, The Conveyor Belt | Part I, Chapter 18, Confrontations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pitkovskaya commit suicide?
(a) She sets herself on fire.
(b) She drinks acid.
(c) She shoots herself.
(d) She hangs herself.
2. Where is Elvov now according to Tsarevsky?
(a) At his home.
(b) In the same cellar as Ginzburg.
(c) In the Gulag.
3. Who is Alyosha?
(a) Ginzburg's oldest son.
(b) Ginzburg's brother who disappears.
(c) The judge that sentences Ginzburg.
(d) Ginzburg's best friend who disappears.
4. How does Ginzburg view the hearings against her and others?
(a) Honest but flawed.
(c) They are conducted by incompetent judges.
(d) Corrupt and hypocritical.
5. How long does the second round of interrogations last?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) 1 day.
(c) Three hours.
(d) 5 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the criminal offense of which Ginzburg is now accused?
2. What is the ultimate outcome of the party meeting?
3. What happens on Red Army Day?
4. What might happen if Ginzburg makes any stops along the way to present herself for the arrest warrant?
5. Why is Ginzburg sent home?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)