Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 1, Car Number 7 | Part II, Chapter 2, All Sorts to Make a World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nabob sentence Ginzburg to do?
(a) To spend three days in the underground punishment cell.
(b) To not eat for a week.
(c) To hand over all her writing materials.
(d) To move to a cell by herself and where talk to no one else.
2. What does Yaroslavsky open the cell window to give Ginzburg?
(a) A note from the woman in the cell next door.
(b) A book.
(c) Words of encouragement.
(d) A letter.
3. What is crawling with insects?
(a) Bad sugar Ginzburg bought from the prison commissary.
(b) The slop pails.
(c) The halls and cells.
(d) The underground cell.
4. What does Ginzburg think they are doing that is causing the screaming?
(a) Getting ready to execute a prisoner.
(b) Hosing a prisoner down with freezing water.
(c) She has no idea.
(d) Forcing a prisoner to eat.
5. What does Ginzburg's visitor tell her?
(a) She is having an appeal filed.
(b) Her son is still very ill.
(c) She needs to eat.
(d) Her children are well.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the Chinese prisoner laughs?
2. What do the two women continue to hide?
3. Where is Ginzburg sent at the opening of Chapter 19?
4. What has Julia been saving?
5. Why is Nina in prison?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)