Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 17, The Conveyor Belt | Part I, Chapter 18, Confrontations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the so-called method when Ginzburg is harshly interrogated by uninterrupted interrogation with different interrogators?
(a) The Stream.
(b) The Conveyor Belt.
(c) The gauntlet.
2. What incenses Ginzburg about how her answers are recorded?
(a) They show her as much closer to Elvov than she is.
(b) They are recorded inacurrately.
(c) They are skewed to fit the judgment the interrogator is trying to justify.
(d) They put her family in a collaborative position.
3. What eventually stops this first round of the new type of interrogations?
(a) Ginzburg asks to speak to Elvov.
(b) Ginzburg blacks out.
(c) A new prisoner takes their attention away from her.
(d) Ginzburg confesses and signs what they want her to sign.
4. What does Livanov ask Ginzburg concerning Elvov?
(a) If Elvov ever passed secret documents to Ginzburg.
(b) Why Ginzburg wrote several letters to Elvov supporting his ideas.
(c) Whether Elvov and Ginzburg were having an affair.
(d) How Ginzburg knew Elvov.
5. To what does Ginzburg attribute her not signing anything that was false?
(a) She had a spiritual strength.
(b) The more brutal means of interrogations were not yet used.
(c) She wanted to be a good example for her children.
(d) She wanted to be a good example for other Party members who are falsely accused.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after her hearing is Ginzburg arrested?
2. What happens on Red Army Day?
3. How does Ginzburg view the hearings against her and others?
4. What does Vevers use frequently?
5. For how long does this form of interrogation last?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)