1. In what year did Russell join the expedition in Independence, Missouri, at the beginning of Part 1?
2. How many men were on the expedition to the Rockies when Russell joined in Part 1?
3. Which one of the following was not included in the group of men that joined the expedition with Russell in Part 1?
4. How long did it take the group to reach the Platte River in the beginning of Part 1?
A couple of weeks.
5. What was the date when the group crossed the Continental Divide in Part 1?
6. Which river, near Ham's Fork, did the expedition meet the hunters after crossing the Continental Divide in Part 1?
7. How many hunters met by Ham's Fork in Part 1?
This section contains 4,155 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)