|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp. 218- 228, Letters pp. 236- 248.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which rest stop did the men travel to after leaving Yellowstone Lake?
(a) Names Hill.
(b) Secluded Valley.
(c) Middle Fork.
2. What disease had killed the Indians of the abandoned camp the men passed in Part 2?
3. By Fontanelle's instructions, when was Russell's group supposed to meet with the main party again in Part 2 (pp. 104-123)?
(a) October 15.
(b) October 25.
(c) November 25.
(d) November 15.
4. What year was it when Russell joined twenty beaver trappers in Part 1?
5. What was the highest number of Indians which Russell stayed with on the trip he took alone in Part 2?
(a) Eighteen hundred.
(b) Sixteen hundred.
(c) Fourteen hundred.
(d) Two thousand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was with Russell as he traveled west towards the Willamette River?
2. How long did it take the group to reach the Platte River in the beginning of Part 1?
3. In Part 1, as the men were at the Fort trading with the Indians, how many miles north were Bridger's men?
4. How did the Englishman, Allen, respond to the scenery of the Secluded Valley?
5. How many men were hunting buffalo and preparing for the winter in Part 2 (pp. 164-183)?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)