|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp. 184-196.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Russell use to keep warm in Part 2 (pp. 144-163) as he was hunting for elk during the winter?
(a) A blanket, but not an epishemore.
(b) Neither a blanket nor an epishemore.
(c) An epishemore, but not a blanket.
(d) A blanket and an epishemore.
2. How many men made up the group that had horses that were hurt or killed by Indians?
3. Which rest stop did the men travel to after leaving Yellowstone Lake?
(a) Secluded Valley.
(b) Middle Fork.
(c) Names Hill.
4. While camping with Bridger's men between February and March, how did Russell describe the provisions?
5. What nationality was the trader who was forced to return the skins to Russell?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Russell and fifteen other men travel to for the winter in Part 2?
2. Which animal ate the rest of the mountain sheep that Russell had stored?
3. How many springs were found at Lewis Lake in Part 2 (pp. 144-163)?
4. Which river did the men hunt before going into winter quarters in Part 2 (pp. 144-163)?
5. How many men were on the expedition to the Rockies when Russell joined in Part 1?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)