|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp 164- 183.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Russell's horse during the Indian attack in Part 2 (pp. 104-123)?
(a) It ran away.
(b) It was shot twice.
(c) It was shot once.
(d) It fell while riding fast.
2. How many men were hunting buffalo and preparing for the winter in Part 2 (pp. 164-183)?
(d) Twenty five.
3. What year was it when Part 2 (pp. 104-123) began?
4. Which one of the following was not included in the group of men that joined the expedition with Russell in Part 1?
5. When Fort Hall was resupplied, what direction did Russell travel to for the winter?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the battle with the Bonnack Indians last before they sued for peace and promised to be friendly?
2. How did Russell feel about the leader of his group after meeting the Flathead Indians?
3. After tiring of dried meat, what did the men intend to live off of in Part 2 (pp. 144-163)?
4. What nationality was the trader who was forced to return the skins to Russell?
5. What did the men follow in Part 2 (pp.44-63) to reach the Teton Mountains?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)