|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp 164- 183.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the men being taught during the winter on the Yellowstone River?
(b) Classical studies.
2. How tall were the little peaks that the hot water at Lewis Lake formed?
(a) Up to eight feet.
(b) Up to six feet.
(c) Up to ten feet.
(d) Up to twelve feet.
3. How many Indians surrounded the men in the Teton Mountains in Part 2 (pp.44-63)?
4. What was the date when the group crossed the Continental Divide in Part 1?
(a) July 12.
(b) July 22.
(c) June 18.
(d) June 28.
5. Besides passing sheep, what was the Sheep Rock known for?
(a) Mineral springs.
(d) Strong winds.
Short Answer Questions
1. While camping with Bridger's men between February and March, how did Russell describe the provisions?
2. Including Russell, how many men did Wyeth leave at Fort Hall in Part 1?
3. How did the men respond to receiving the buffalo robes and discovering Fontanelle's warehouse?
4. When the raft fell apart on the return trip across the Fork, what did Russell worry about losing?
5. Where did Russell and Elbridge store the buffalo they did not need?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)