|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp. 104- 123.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Russell reach the 25-Yard River in Part 2?
2. Besides clothing, which one of the following was purchased by the trappers on July 5 in Part 2 (pp. 104-123)?
3. How long did the battle with the Bonnack Indians last before they sued for peace and promised to be friendly?
(a) Three days.
(b) Five days.
(c) Five hours.
(d) Three hours.
4. Who accompanied Russell to try to locate Fontanelle's group in Part 2?
(a) An Indian guide.
(b) No one.
5. As the group traveled near Jackson's Lake, what insects were noted as being absent because of the cold?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Indians approached when the men were burning their goods in Part 2 (pp. 104-123)?
2. What was the date when the group crossed the Continental Divide in Part 1?
3. What did Russell learn from the three Indians that stayed at the fort in Part 1?
4. What type of directions was Russell given before meeting the Bonnack Indians in Part 2?
5. When did the men first see the Indians in the Teton Mountains in Part 2 (pp.44-63)?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)