|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp. 84-103.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal did Russell and some other trappers hunt to keep a steady food supply during the winter in Part 2 (pp. 84-103)?
2. On which river was Fort Hall built?
(a) Greybull River.
(b) Firehole River.
(c) Snake River.
(d) Powder River.
3. When Fort Hall was resupplied, what direction did Russell travel to for the winter?
4. On what date did the hunters discover the sixty Indian lodges in Part 1?
(a) November 22.
(b) October 1.
(c) October 12.
(d) Novermber 10.
5. What tribe of friendly Indians did Russell meet at the 25-Yard River?
Short Answer Questions
1. In order to cross the Fork, what did the men use to make a boat in Part 2 (pp.44-63)?
2. What type of directions was Russell given before meeting the Bonnack Indians in Part 2?
3. What month was it when Part 2 began?
4. What was the name of the Indian village that Russell found near Big Horn Mountain in Part 2?
5. How many large peaks made up the Tetons?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)