|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp. 84-103.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Russell feel about the leader of his group after meeting the Flathead Indians?
2. In order to cross the Fork, what did the men use to make a boat in Part 2 (pp.44-63)?
(b) Buffalo skin.
(d) Snake skin.
3. How many men drowned while crossing the Fork on a horse in Part 2 (pp.44-63)?
4. What month was it when Part 2 began?
5. What type of meat did Russell have while staying with Bridger's men between February and March?
Short Answer Questions
1. As the group split up in Part 2 (pp.44-63), where did the men with Russell think they were initially?
2. Why was it difficult to trap beavers along the river in Part 1?
3. How much time passed between the two Indian attacks that occurred in the winter in Part 2 (pp. 84-103)?
4. Preparing for the winter on the Yellowstone River in Part 2 (pp. 84-103), how many men did the lodges hold?
5. What is another name for the Big Horn River?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)