|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp. 64- 83.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When were the trappers attacked by the Indians in Part 2 (pp.64-83)?
2. How was Russell's stay through the winter in Part 2 (pp.64-83), before leaving in February?
(a) He was comfortable and entertained.
(b) He was well-fed and entertained.
(c) He was well-fed and comfortable.
(d) He was well-fed, entertained, and comfortable.
3. What was the date when the group crossed the Continental Divide in Part 1?
(a) July 22.
(b) June 28.
(c) July 12.
(d) June 18.
4. After reaching Salt River, which valley did the men approach in Part 2 (pp.44-63)?
(a) Bridger Valley.
(b) Elk Basin.
(c) Jackson's Hole.
(d) Star Valley.
5. How many hunters met by Ham's Fork in Part 1?
(a) Six hundred.
(b) Eight hundred.
(c) Two hundred.
(d) Four hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. After crossing the Yellowstone River, why do four men secretly leave the group in Part 2 (pp.64-83)?
2. As the group split up in Part 2 (pp.44-63), where did the men with Russell think they were initially?
3. When did Russell make the rendezvous where Mr. Wyeth brought supplies in Part 2 (pp.64-83)?
4. How did Russell feel about the leader of his group after meeting the Flathead Indians?
5. Which creek did Russell travel to after passing the Salt River during the Spring in Part 2 (pp.64-83)?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)