|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp. 64- 83.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Russell make the rendezvous where Mr. Wyeth brought supplies in Part 2 (pp.64-83)?
(a) July 24.
(b) September 22.
(c) July 4.
(d) September 2.
2. When did the men first see the Indians in the Teton Mountains in Part 2 (pp.44-63)?
(a) September 8.
(b) June 28.
(c) July 28.
(d) November 8.
3. What type of directions was Russell given before meeting the Bonnack Indians in Part 2?
4. Why was it difficult to trap beavers along the river in Part 1?
(a) High water.
(b) Large amounts of rocks.
(c) Low visability.
(d) Unpredictable water.
5. As a result of the battle with the Indians in the Teton Mountains, where was one man shot and injured?
(a) The shoulder.
(b) The foot.
(c) The leg.
(d) The arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Russell's stay through the winter in Part 2 (pp.64-83), before leaving in February?
2. What did Russell learn from the three Indians that stayed at the fort in Part 1?
3. What did Russell use to cut through the ice while hiking up the the snow covered mountain in Part 2 (pp.44-63)?
4. After being defeated by the Indians in Part 1, what was all that was left of Captain Thing's expedition?
5. When were the trappers attacked by the Indians in Part 2 (pp.64-83)?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)