|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp. 64- 83.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Russell use to cut through the ice while hiking up the the snow covered mountain in Part 2 (pp.44-63)?
(a) A knife.
(b) A stick.
(c) A rock.
(d) His boot.
2. As the group split up in Part 2 (pp.44-63), where did the men with Russell think they were initially?
(a) Swift Creek.
(b) Rock Creek.
(c) Big Horn.
(d) They were lost.
3. What signal of peace was given when the men spotted the Indians for a second time in Part 2?
(a) Shaking hands.
(b) The waving of the American Flag.
(d) The waving of hands.
4. What type of directions was Russell given before meeting the Bonnack Indians in Part 2?
5. How many large peaks made up the Tetons?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Indians did Russell encounter in Part 2 (pp.44-63) after descending the snow covered mountain?
2. What did Russell learn from the three Indians that stayed at the fort in Part 1?
3. When the raft fell apart on the return trip across the Fork, what did Russell worry about losing?
4. How many men were on the expedition to the Rockies when Russell joined in Part 1?
5. What did the men follow in Part 2 (pp.44-63) to reach the Teton Mountains?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)