|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp. 64- 83.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After crossing the Yellowstone River, why do four men secretly leave the group in Part 2 (pp.64-83)?
(a) To plan an ambush on the Indians.
(b) To hunt buffalo.
(c) To form a new party.
(d) To plan an ambush on the trappers.
2. How many Indians surrounded the men in the Teton Mountains in Part 2 (pp.44-63)?
3. On which river was Fort Hall built?
(a) Firehole River.
(b) Snake River.
(c) Powder River.
(d) Greybull River.
4. Where was the raft found the next day, after being separated from the men in Part 2 (pp.44-63)?
(a) Near an island.
(b) At an Indian lodge.
(c) On a rock.
(d) On the river.
5. How many men were on the expedition to the Rockies when Russell joined in Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of directions was Russell given before meeting the Bonnack Indians in Part 2?
2. As the group split up in Part 2 (pp.44-63), where did the men with Russell think they were initially?
3. While camping with Bridger's men between February and March, how did Russell describe the provisions?
4. What time of day was it when the men first saw the Indians in the Teton Mountains?
5. Which river, near Ham's Fork, did the expedition meet the hunters after crossing the Continental Divide in Part 1?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)