|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, pp. 44-63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the men follow in Part 2 (pp.44-63) to reach the Teton Mountains?
(a) A map.
(b) A forest.
(c) A trail.
(d) A creek.
2. In what year did Russell join the expedition in Independence, Missouri, at the beginning of Part 1?
3. How long did the trappers wait before sneaking up on the Indians in the Teton Mountains?
(a) Two minutes.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Three minutes.
(d) Two hours.
4. How many Indians surrounded the men in the Teton Mountains in Part 2 (pp.44-63)?
5. How many men drowned while crossing the Fork on a horse in Part 2 (pp.44-63)?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many horses were lost during the battle with the Indians in the Teton Mountains?
2. On which river was Fort Hall built?
3. What kind of animal skins did the men trade with the Indians for supplies at Yellowstone River?
4. Where was the raft found the next day, after being separated from the men in Part 2 (pp.44-63)?
5. What did Russell learn from the three Indians that stayed at the fort in Part 1?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)