|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp. 84-103.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Fort Hall was resupplied, what direction did Russell travel to for the winter?
2. Which one of the following was not included in the group of men that joined the expedition with Russell in Part 1?
3. When did Russell make the rendezvous where Mr. Wyeth brought supplies in Part 2 (pp.64-83)?
(a) July 24.
(b) September 2.
(c) September 22.
(d) July 4.
4. When did the men first see the Indians in the Teton Mountains in Part 2 (pp.44-63)?
(a) June 28.
(b) November 8.
(c) July 28.
(d) September 8.
5. The men were trying to find _________at the beginning of Part 2.
(a) North Fork.
(b) Clark's Fork.
(c) Lewis' Fork.
(d) Smith's Fork.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take the group to reach the Platte River in the beginning of Part 1?
2. How many large peaks made up the Tetons?
3. What is another name for the Big Horn River?
4. Where did Russell and fifteen other men travel to for the winter in Part 2?
5. What name did Russell have for the education the men were receiving during the winter on Yellowstone River?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)