|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp. 144- 163.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what month were the men setting traps by Grey's River?
2. During what year was Fort Hall purchased from Mr. Wyeth?
3. How many Indians approached when the men were burning their goods in Part 2 (pp. 104-123)?
(a) Twenty five.
4. How long did the trappers wait before sneaking up on the Indians in the Teton Mountains?
(a) Two minutes.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Three minutes.
(d) Two hours.
5. What did the Indians do before following the men and robbing them in Part 2 (pp. 104-123)?
(a) Smoked and made threats, but did not eat.
(b) Ate and smoke, but did not make threats.
(c) Ate and made threats, but did not smoke.
(d) Ate, smoke, and made threats.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day was it when the men first saw the Indians in the Teton Mountains?
2. What type of directions was Russell given before meeting the Bonnack Indians in Part 2?
3. While camping with Bridger's men between February and March, how did Russell describe the provisions?
4. When did Russell reach the 25-Yard River in Part 2?
5. What type of meat did Russell have while staying with Bridger's men between February and March?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)