|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp. 184-196.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Indian who told Russell about his stolen goods in Part 2 was from what tribe?
2. How many large peaks made up the Tetons?
3. When were the trappers attacked by the Indians in Part 2 (pp.64-83)?
4. After spending the winter at Fort Hall, what did Russell find at the Great Salt Lake in the spring?
(a) Large numbers of fish.
(b) Small numbers of ducks and other water birds.
(c) Small numbers of fish.
(d) Large numbers of ducks and other water birds.
5. How were the stolen beaver skins recognized as belonging to Russell?
(a) They only had Russell's name on them.
(b) They had Russell's and Allen's names on them.
(c) They had Russell's, Allen's, and Biggs' names on them.
(d) They only had Allen's name on them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Russell's stay through the winter in Part 2 (pp.64-83), before leaving in February?
2. Following the Indian attack, what caused the party to become disabled?
3. What signal of peace was given when the men spotted the Indians for a second time in Part 2?
4. What year was it when Russell spoke of setting up beaver traps under the waterline?
5. Which animal ate the rest of the mountain sheep that Russell had stored?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)