|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. In Chapter 6, as Adams sleeps, Joseph indulges in a monologue about how the desire for honor should lead a man to ________.
2. What does Lady Booby try to terminate legally by using the Justice Fromick?
3. What does Adams discover that Wilson put in his provisions that makes him a kind and generous man to them?
4. What does Wilson see the pleasures of the world as?
5. Who does Pamela thank for preserving her innocence from Mr. B?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a...
This section contains 758 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)