|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Peter, Fanny, Joseph, and Adams leave to go after they are reunited at the inn?
(a) Booby hall.
(c) Mark's cellar.
(d) Fielding's house.
2. Who is Pamela in relationship to Lady Booby?
(a) Her friend.
(b) Her sister-in-law.
(c) Her daughter-in-law.
(d) Her mother.
3. When Adam's wife chides him for opposing Lady Booby, what is he more concerned with doing?
(a) Being famous.
(b) Making money.
(c) Worldly ambitions.
(d) Moral duties.
4. In court, a justice mocks Adams when he is on trial because of the villain who said that he tried to __________ him.
5. What does Wilson see the pleasures of the world as?
(a) Easy and fun.
(b) Delightful and excessive.
(c) Folly and vanity.
6. Who is angry when Joseph and Adams beat his hounds?
(a) The designer.
(b) The priest.
(c) The master.
(d) The artist.
7. Lady Booby is angry when Adams announces the _____ of marriage between Joseph and Fanny at church.
8. Who is the admirer that the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach singles out as her potential mate?
9. What does Bellarmine need in order to get married from the father of the young woman he is in love with?
(a) A house.
(b) A coach.
(c) A dowry.
10. What winning item does Wilson buy but is forced to sell for bread?
(a) A pen.
(b) A lottery ticket.
(c) A bookshelf.
(d) A ring.
11. Whose carelessness allows the thief to escape in Chapter 16?
(a) The writer.
(b) The priest.
(c) The constable.
(d) The governor.
12. Who is the person that the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach suddenly falls in love with prior to her wedding?
13. Who is the grave person that arrives at the inn concerned for Joseph's health and safety?
14. What does Lady Booby try to terminate legally by using the Justice Fromick?
(a) Anne's friendship.
(b) Fanny's pregnancy.
(c) Joseph's marriage.
(d) Scout's will.
15. What does the squire's retinue dunk Adams into?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, before Joseph and Adams separate, Adams realizes that his sermons are not in his __________.
2. Who is Peter Pounce?
3. Who saves Jacky, Adam's son, from drowning?
4. When Joseph kisses the woman who came in search of him, how does Mrs. Slipslop respond?
5. What does Barnabas doubt that Adams can profit from selling?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)