Short Answer Questions Key
1. How many copies of Fielding's most famed narrative works are in "Joseph Andrews with Shamela and Related Writings?"
2. In the Preface to "Joseph Andrews," Henry Fielding defines his terms and distinguishes his story from ________________.
Romance and burlesque.
3. Where does Fielding find true comedy in his work?
4. From what does Parson Adam's good heart stem?
5. In Book 1, Chapter 1, Fielding states that examples are often better teachers than ____________.
6. What does Fielding think biography teaches people about?
7. By following his sister's example, what is Joseph Andrews able to preserve according to Fielding?
8. Why is Joseph removed to stables at the age of ten?
Because of his sweet voice.
This section contains 3,784 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)