|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Criticism page 458-494.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bellarmine need in order to get married from the father of the young woman he is in love with?
(a) A dowry.
(b) A coach.
(d) A house.
2. What virtue is espoused in Fielding's work that should not be underestimated in "Thematic Meaning and Structure"?
3. Who does Don Quixote defeat in a fight and sends the man to present himself to Lady Donna Dulcinea?
(a) A Biscayan.
(b) A Frenchman.
(c) A Tuscan.
(d) A Catalan.
4. Whose attempt to seduce Destiny is stopped by the arrival of Ragotin?
5. Lady Booby is angry when Adams announces the _____ of marriage between Joseph and Fanny at church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wilson feel for Harriet Hearty?
2. Who pays Joseph's bill at the inn?
3. Who discovers the parentage of Fanny?
4. What does Lady Booby try to terminate legally by using the Justice Fromick?
5. With his perfect simplicity and good nature, what does Adam display according to the author of "The Reasoning Behind the Form of 'Joseph Andrews'"?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)