|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Criticism page 458-494.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Mr. Booby's intentions towards Shamela?
2. To what does Wilson lose his fortune?
(a) Old age.
3. Who is Wilson?
(a) An inn owner.
(b) A hospitable man.
(c) A writer.
(d) A housekeeper.
4. Who does Fielding frequently satirize in "The Champion"?
5. When Wilson joyfully is reunited with Joseph, his son, who is agitated that Joseph can now marry Fanny?
(a) Mr. Fielding.
(b) Mr. Shamela.
(c) Mr. Booby.
(d) Lady Booby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Adam end up sleeping, tired after the confusion surrounding Didapper, Fanny, Booby, and others with regards to sleeping and sex?
2. In Book 1, Chapter 1, Fielding states that examples are often better teachers than ____________.
3. What does Wilson see the pleasures of the world as?
4. What does Adams discover that Wilson put in his provisions that makes him a kind and generous man to them?
5. Adams and Joseph Andrews embody the essential virtues of __________ in "Thematic Meaning and Structure"?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)