|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Criticism page 458-494.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who loans money to Adams, Joseph, and Fanny when the hostess of the inn declines?
(a) An agent.
(b) A priest.
(c) A bookseller.
(d) A peddler.
2. What does Joseph show when he is in the country especially when confronted with the obstacles to marrying Fanny?
3. In Chapter 2, before Joseph and Adams separate, Adams realizes that his sermons are not in his __________.
(b) Saddle bags.
4. What does Barnabas doubt that Adams can profit from selling?
(a) His books.
(b) His clothes.
(c) His sermons.
(d) His letters.
5. What happens to the person from Grenada that Gil is unsure of how to help him recover from?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mrs. Slipslop is suspiciously affectionate toward Joseph, one lady begs for the story of _____to be resumed in order to avoid improper consequences
2. Who pays Joseph's bill at the inn?
3. What does Pierre Francois Guyot Desfontaines think Fielding is one of the best at in England in terms of writing?
4. How is Fanny related to Joseph?
5. What does the squire's retinue dunk Adams into?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)