|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Criticism page 458-494.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has decided to write a book about the courtship of Booby and Shamela?
2. When Joseph kisses the woman who came in search of him, how does Mrs. Slipslop respond?
(a) She cries.
(b) She gets jealous.
(c) She does not.
(d) She argues.
3. What Christian value is discussed in "Thematic Meaning and Structure"?
4. When Fanny is attacked by a young gentleman, Beau Didapper, and his servant, who rescues her?
5. As Fielding professes that the clergyman is a successor of ___________'s disciples, the essay on clergy concludes.
(a) The Father.
(b) The Holy Ghost.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound makes Ragotin tumble off his horse in "Le Roman Comique"?
2. What does Wilson see the pleasures of the world as?
3. Who is Wilson?
4. What happens to the person from Grenada that Gil is unsure of how to help him recover from?
5. Where does Adam end up sleeping, tired after the confusion surrounding Didapper, Fanny, Booby, and others with regards to sleeping and sex?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)