|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Criticism page 458-494.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Unlike Joseph Andrews, Mr. Wilson's difficulties initially result from _______.
(a) Vice and folly.
(b) Fear and change.
(c) Love and peace.
(d) War and greed.
2. When the thief is apprehended in the inn, what is returned to Joseph?
(a) His clothes.
(b) His books.
(c) His pens.
(d) His jewelry.
3. Whose attempt to seduce Destiny is stopped by the arrival of Ragotin?
4. Who pays Joseph's bill at the inn?
(a) Mrs. Slipslop.
(b) Mr. Andrews.
(c) Mr. Parsons.
(d) Mrs. Shamela.
5. To what is Joseph tied by the squire's retinue?
(a) A book shelf.
(b) A drawer.
(c) A bed post.
(d) A house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the grave person that arrives at the inn concerned for Joseph's health and safety?
2. When Jacky reads the history of Leonard and his wife who constantly quarrel, who assures them that each is right and the person who is right should always submit?
3. Where is Adams traveling to publish three volumes of sermons?
4. When Mr. B kisses Pamela while she is in bed, she almost ________ out of fear.
5. On what day in April does the essay on clergy conclude?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)