|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Criticism page 458-494.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What means showing forgiveness and kindness, as well as rejoicing in truth but not sin according to Fielding?
2. By following his sister's example, what is Joseph Andrews able to preserve according to Fielding?
(a) His art.
(b) His strength.
(c) His love.
(d) His purity.
3. When Wilson joyfully is reunited with Joseph, his son, who is agitated that Joseph can now marry Fanny?
(a) Lady Booby.
(b) Mr. Shamela.
(c) Mr. Fielding.
(d) Mr. Booby.
4. Lady Booby is angry when Adams announces the _____ of marriage between Joseph and Fanny at church.
5. At what age does Joseph become an attendant?
Short Answer Questions
1. The author of "Rewriting Pamela: Social Change and Religious Faith in 'Joseph Andrews'" claims that Fielding's primary issue with the original concerns the way Richardson handles Pamela's rise in _______.
2. Who loans money to Adams, Joseph, and Fanny when the hostess of the inn declines?
3. Who writes "The Life and Adventures of the Renown'd Don Quixote"?
4. When Mr. B kisses Pamela while she is in bed, she almost ________ out of fear.
5. Where does the woman and Adams take shelter during a storm where she hears Joseph?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)