|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Criticism page 458-494.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Fanny related to Joseph?
(a) They are distant relatives.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are not related.
(d) They are siblings.
2. When Lady Booby returns home, the sight of ______ ignites her passion, causing her to argue with Mrs. SlipSlop.
3. Who is angry when Joseph and Adams beat his hounds?
(a) The priest.
(b) The artist.
(c) The designer.
(d) The master.
4. Despite his speeches, what does the sportsman fail to possess when he hears a young woman scream while he is with Adams?
5. When Mrs. Slipslop is suspiciously affectionate toward Joseph, one lady begs for the story of _____to be resumed in order to avoid improper consequences
Short Answer Questions
1. When Adam's wife chides him for opposing Lady Booby, what is he more concerned with doing?
2. What forces Wilson to move to Temple where he engages in numerous affairs?
3. In Morris Golden's "Fielding's Psychology and Its Relation to Morality," Fielding sees happiness as the reward for ______.
4. In court, a justice mocks Adams when he is on trial because of the villain who said that he tried to __________ him.
5. When Barnabas goes to get punch, what does the maid bring for Joseph to drink?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)