|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Criticism page 458-494.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fielding satirize while describing biographies?
(a) Human traits.
2. What does Thomas Gray think Fielding's incidents are while his character portraits are natural?
3. Who does Joseph attract because of his honesty in the stables?
(a) Lady Booby.
(d) Thomas Booby.
4. When Wilson joyfully is reunited with Joseph, his son, who is agitated that Joseph can now marry Fanny?
(a) Mr. Shamela.
(b) Mr. Booby.
(c) Lady Booby.
(d) Mr. Fielding.
5. Who does Joseph turn to help him get married to his love?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Adam's wife chides him for opposing Lady Booby, what is he more concerned with doing?
2. What winning item does Wilson buy but is forced to sell for bread?
3. How many weeks before her wedding does the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach suddenly change her mind and fall in love with someone else?
4. What is John Lord Hervey considered in "The History of the Life of Marcus Tullius Cicero"?
5. To whom does Joseph remain loyal despite temptations by other women?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)