|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Criticism page 458-494.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who writes "Thematic Meaning and Structure"?
2. What is written in the closing months of Sir Robert Walpole's ascendency as first commissioner of treasury?
(a) John Adams.
(b) Joseph Andrews.
(c) Henry Fielding.
(d) Parson Williams.
3. In The Reasoning Behind the Form of 'Joseph Andrew,s'" who plays a more dominant role than Joseph?
4. When Joseph notices Didapper try to lay hold of Fanny, what ensues shortly thereafter?
(a) A song.
(b) A visit.
(c) A fight.
(d) A game.
5. Whose daughter is Harriet Hearty?
(a) The man who buys the bookshelf.
(b) The man who buys the ring.
(c) The man who buys the ticket.
(d) The man who buys the pen.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Shamela, Parson Tickletext writes Parson Oliver with a copy of _____.
2. Who is the woman that set out to find Joseph after hearing of his misfortunes?
3. At what age does Joseph become an attendant?
4. Who writes "Fielding's Guidance of the Reader's Attitudes in Book 1, Chapters 1-11"?
5. When Miss Grave-airs objects to admitting Joseph to their coach, who does she argue with in the coach?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)