|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Criticism page 458-494.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the hostess of the inn offer Adams because she thinks that he is Trulliber's brother?
2. Who writes "Le Roman Comique"?
3. What does Joseph have that identifies him as Wilson's son?
(a) A mole.
(b) A book.
(c) A temper.
(d) A birthmark.
4. What year is "Essay on Reputation" written?
5. Why is Lady Booby indignant with Mrs. Slipslop's encouragement to marry Joseph?
(a) Because she is crazy.
(b) Because she is lost in love.
(c) Because she has been taught to fake antipathy.
(d) Because she is slow to respond.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Peter Pounce?
2. Where does Shamela go when Mrs. Jervis plans to sell her to Mr. Booby?
3. Who is angry when Joseph and Adams beat his hounds?
4. In Morris Golden's "Fielding's Psychology and Its Relation to Morality," Fielding sees happiness as the reward for ______.
5. Whose stable does Joseph go to at the age of ten?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)