|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Background and Sources page 359-392.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joseph have that identifies him as Wilson's son?
(a) A birthmark.
(b) A mole.
(c) A book.
(d) A temper.
2. Who is angry when Joseph and Adams beat his hounds?
(a) The master.
(b) The designer.
(c) The priest.
(d) The artist.
3. When Mr. B kisses Pamela while she is in bed, she almost ________ out of fear.
4. What does Adams want from Trulliber?
(a) A loan.
(b) A book.
(c) A pig.
(d) A house.
5. Who is the person that the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach suddenly falls in love with prior to her wedding?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barnabas say that Joseph has resigned himself to without regret as he lays sick?
2. What is written in the closing months of Sir Robert Walpole's ascendency as first commissioner of treasury?
3. Why is Lady Booby indignant with Mrs. Slipslop's encouragement to marry Joseph?
4. What fetters and harasses mankind according to Fielding in "Essay on Good Nature"?
5. Who is Pamela in relationship to Lady Booby?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)