|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Background and Sources page 359-392.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What means showing forgiveness and kindness, as well as rejoicing in truth but not sin according to Fielding?
2. When Barnabas goes to get punch, what does the maid bring for Joseph to drink?
3. How many men do Destiny and Cave separate in nightshirts to stop them from fighting at the inn where they are staying?
4. Where do Peter, Fanny, Joseph, and Adams leave to go after they are reunited at the inn?
(a) Booby hall.
(b) Mark's cellar.
(d) Fielding's house.
5. In what year does Fielding leave "The Champion" because he is disenchanted with the opposition?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who defends Joseph in the coach to the host when Miss Grave-airs and others protest his presence?
2. In Letter 2, what does Shamela say about the squire?
3. When Jacky reads the history of Leonard and his wife who constantly quarrel, who assures them that each is right and the person who is right should always submit?
4. Where does Shamela go when Mrs. Jervis plans to sell her to Mr. Booby?
5. What does Parson Trulliber try to sell Adams?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)