|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Background and Sources page 359-392.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Parson Williams advise Shamela to deny regarding Henrietta?
(a) That she is Shamela's aunt.
(b) That she is Shamela's daughter.
(c) That she is Shamela's mother.
(d) That she is Shamela's rival.
2. What does Bellarmine need in order to get married from the father of the young woman he is in love with?
(a) A coach.
(b) A house.
(d) A dowry.
3. Who is angry when Joseph and Adams beat his hounds?
(a) The designer.
(b) The master.
(c) The priest.
(d) The artist.
4. What does Shamela pretend to do when Mr. Booby touches her bosom in Letter 6?
5. When Adam's wife chides him for opposing Lady Booby, what is he more concerned with doing?
(a) Moral duties.
(b) Worldly ambitions.
(c) Being famous.
(d) Making money.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age does Joseph become an attendant?
2. What does Parson Trulliber try to sell Adams?
3. How many men do Destiny and Cave separate in nightshirts to stop them from fighting at the inn where they are staying?
4. Who writes a dedication to "The History of the Life of Marcus Tullius Cicero"?
5. Who defends Joseph in the coach to the host when Miss Grave-airs and others protest his presence?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)