|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Background and Sources page 359-392.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men do Destiny and Cave separate in nightshirts to stop them from fighting at the inn where they are staying?
2. Who refuses to give Joseph credit to pay his bill at the inn?
3. Who discovers the parentage of Fanny?
(a) The friend.
(b) The priest.
(c) The innkeeper.
(d) The peddler.
4. At what age does Joseph become an attendant?
5. In court, a justice mocks Adams when he is on trial because of the villain who said that he tried to __________ him.
Short Answer Questions
1. By following his sister's example, what is Joseph Andrews able to preserve according to Fielding?
2. What are Mr. Booby's intentions towards Shamela?
3. What is Conyers's relationship to Hervey in "The History of the Life of Marcus Tullius Cicero"?
4. What does Fielding think biography teaches people about?
5. In Shamela, Parson Tickletext writes Parson Oliver with a copy of _____.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)