|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Background and Sources page 359-392.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lady Booby returns home, the sight of ______ ignites her passion, causing her to argue with Mrs. SlipSlop.
2. When Wilson joyfully is reunited with Joseph, his son, who is agitated that Joseph can now marry Fanny?
(a) Mr. Shamela.
(b) Mr. Booby.
(c) Mr. Fielding.
(d) Lady Booby.
3. Lady Booby is angry when Adams announces the _____ of marriage between Joseph and Fanny at church.
4. What is the first value a clergyman must possess according to Fielding?
5. When hounds chasing a hare attack Adams, who defends Adams?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach?
2. Why is Lady Booby indignant with Mrs. Slipslop's encouragement to marry Joseph?
3. In "Histoire de Gil Blas de Santillane," who does Gil meet from Grenada?
4. Where is Adams traveling to publish three volumes of sermons?
5. What does the squire do to the boy after Don Quixote interferes?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)