|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Background and Sources page 359-392.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Joseph removed to stables at the age of ten?
(a) Because of his mind.
(b) Because of his age.
(c) Because of his sweet voice.
(d) Because of his temper.
2. Where is Pamela abducted in "Pamela, or Virtue Rewarded"?
(a) An estate.
(b) A manor.
(c) An inn.
(d) A cellar.
3. Who has decided to write a book about the courtship of Booby and Shamela?
4. When Lady Booby surprises Adams's household with her arrival, who does she try to set Fanny up with?
5. Who does Fielding frequently satirize in "The Champion"?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Joseph remain loyal despite temptations by other women?
2. At the church, what is Mr. Abraham Adams's role?
3. Who is angry when Joseph and Adams beat his hounds?
4. Since Joseph is not well enough to travel, from whom does Adams ask to borrow money to travel?
5. What year is "Essay on Reputation" written?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)