|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Background and Sources page 359-392.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who discovers the parentage of Fanny?
(a) The friend.
(b) The innkeeper.
(c) The peddler.
(d) The priest.
2. Who is the admirer that the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach singles out as her potential mate?
3. Who is the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach?
4. Who writes "Pamela, or Virtue Rewarded"?
5. Who writes "The Life and Adventures of the Renown'd Don Quixote"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Lady Booby indignant with Mrs. Slipslop's encouragement to marry Joseph?
2. What clothes does Shamela wear in Letter 7 that prevent Mr. Booby from recognizing her?
3. What does Fielding satirize while describing biographies?
4. When Mr. Booby and Pamela try to dissuade Joseph from marrying Fanny, how does Joseph respond?
5. When Barnabas goes to get punch, what does the maid bring for Joseph to drink?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)