|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Background and Sources page 359-392.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the thief is apprehended in the inn, what is returned to Joseph?
(a) His pens.
(b) His jewelry.
(c) His clothes.
(d) His books.
2. Who defends Joseph in the coach to the host when Miss Grave-airs and others protest his presence?
3. Who does Mrs. Tow-house catch her husband in bed with?
4. Who is the admirer that the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach singles out as her potential mate?
5. Who sends for the clergyman in Chapter 13?
Short Answer Questions
1. After his father's death, what does Wilson set out to become but fails at?
2. In court, a justice mocks Adams when he is on trial because of the villain who said that he tried to __________ him.
3. How is Fanny related to Joseph?
4. What means showing forgiveness and kindness, as well as rejoicing in truth but not sin according to Fielding?
5. Who does Don Quixote defeat in a fight and sends the man to present himself to Lady Donna Dulcinea?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)