|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Background and Sources page 359-392.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Tow-house catch her husband in bed with?
2. What does Adams discover that Wilson put in his provisions that makes him a kind and generous man to them?
(b) Reading materials.
3. Where does Adam end up sleeping, tired after the confusion surrounding Didapper, Fanny, Booby, and others with regards to sleeping and sex?
(a) Joseph's room.
(b) Fanny's room.
(c) Adams' room.
(d) Jan's room.
4. In Chapter 6, as Adams sleeps, Joseph indulges in a monologue about how the desire for honor should lead a man to ________.
5. At what age does Joseph become an attendant?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Adams annoyed with Pounce when he travels in the couch with him?
2. Who has decided to write a book about the courtship of Booby and Shamela?
3. When Lady Booby surprises Adams's household with her arrival, who does she try to set Fanny up with?
4. When Jacky reads the history of Leonard and his wife who constantly quarrel, who assures them that each is right and the person who is right should always submit?
5. Why is Lady Booby indignant with Mrs. Slipslop's encouragement to marry Joseph?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)