|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Background and Sources page 359-392.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Joseph is arrested, who convinces the justice to commit Joseph and Fanny to his custody?
(a) Mr. Booby.
(c) Mrs. Booby.
2. When Adams marries Joseph and Fanny, where do the couple retire to with money given by Mr. Booby to Fanny?
(a) A mansion.
(b) A small estate.
(c) A cellar.
(d) An apartment.
3. Who is treated poorly by servants that Adams notices and sends a boy to assist?
(a) A gentleman.
(b) A friend.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A priest.
4. How is Fanny related to Joseph?
(a) They are not related.
(b) They are distant relatives.
(c) They are siblings.
(d) They are cousins.
5. Where is Adams traveling to publish three volumes of sermons?
Short Answer Questions
1. In court, a justice mocks Adams when he is on trial because of the villain who said that he tried to __________ him.
2. When Barnabas goes to get punch, what does the maid bring for Joseph to drink?
3. At what age does Joseph become an attendant?
4. When hounds chasing a hare attack Adams, who defends Adams?
5. In Chapter 2, before Joseph and Adams separate, Adams realizes that his sermons are not in his __________.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)