|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Background and Sources page 359-392.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ragotin borrow a horse initially in "Le Roman Comique"?
(a) To get to court.
(b) To impress Star.
(c) To steal from the king.
(d) To fight Roman.
2. When Mr. Booby and Pamela try to dissuade Joseph from marrying Fanny, how does Joseph respond?
(a) He refuses.
(b) He agrees.
(c) He does nothing.
(d) He hesitates.
3. Where does Shamela go when Mrs. Jervis plans to sell her to Mr. Booby?
(c) San Francisco.
4. What means showing forgiveness and kindness, as well as rejoicing in truth but not sin according to Fielding?
5. Who writes a dedication to "The History of the Life of Marcus Tullius Cicero"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wilson see the pleasures of the world as?
2. What does the squire do to the boy after Don Quixote interferes?
3. What does Lady Booby try to terminate legally by using the Justice Fromick?
4. Who is treated poorly by servants that Adams notices and sends a boy to assist?
5. Who refuses to give Joseph credit to pay his bill at the inn?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)