|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Related Writings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sends for the clergyman in Chapter 13?
2. Where do Peter, Fanny, Joseph, and Adams leave to go after they are reunited at the inn?
(a) Booby hall.
(c) Fielding's house.
(d) Mark's cellar.
3. At what age does Joseph become an attendant?
4. What does Barnabas say that Joseph has resigned himself to without regret as he lays sick?
(b) Divine will.
5. Who does Joseph turn to help him get married to his love?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, as Adams sleeps, Joseph indulges in a monologue about how the desire for honor should lead a man to ________.
2. What is quiet while vice is boisterous according to Fielding?
3. In Book 1, Chapter 1, Fielding states that examples are often better teachers than ____________.
4. What does Parson Williams advise Shamela to deny regarding Henrietta?
5. Where is Adams traveling to publish three volumes of sermons?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)