|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Related Writings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Tow-house catch her husband in bed with?
2. Where do Peter, Fanny, Joseph, and Adams leave to go after they are reunited at the inn?
(a) Fielding's house.
(c) Booby hall.
(d) Mark's cellar.
3. Who has decided to write a book about the courtship of Booby and Shamela?
4. At the church, what is Mr. Abraham Adams's role?
(a) He is the writer.
(b) He is the curate.
(c) He is the governor.
(d) He is the priest.
5. From what does Parson Adam's good heart stem?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lady Booby is angry when Adams announces the _____ of marriage between Joseph and Fanny at church.
2. What does Shamela pretend to do when Mr. Booby touches her bosom in Letter 6?
3. What does Wilson feel for Harriet Hearty?
4. What does Bellarmine need in order to get married from the father of the young woman he is in love with?
5. What is quiet while vice is boisterous according to Fielding?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)