|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Related Writings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Joseph remain loyal despite temptations by other women?
2. Who is Pamela in relationship to Lady Booby?
(a) Her daughter-in-law.
(b) Her sister-in-law.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her friend.
3. In the Preface to "Joseph Andrews," Henry Fielding defines his terms and distinguishes his story from ________________.
(a) Dance and theater.
(b) History and art.
(c) Romance and burlesque.
(d) Love and life.
4. What winning item does Wilson buy but is forced to sell for bread?
(a) A ring.
(b) A pen.
(c) A lottery ticket.
(d) A bookshelf.
5. What does Barnabas doubt that Adams can profit from selling?
(a) His books.
(b) His clothes.
(c) His sermons.
(d) His letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fielding think biography teaches people about?
2. Why is Joseph removed to stables at the age of ten?
3. What does Fanny possess that mollifies other people who meet her, such as the owner of the hounds?
4. What year is "Essay on Reputation" written?
5. What does Lady Booby try to terminate legally by using the Justice Fromick?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)