|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Related Writings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the hostess of the inn offer Adams because she thinks that he is Trulliber's brother?
2. What clothes does Shamela wear in Letter 7 that prevent Mr. Booby from recognizing her?
(a) A farmer's.
(b) A parson's.
(c) An artist's.
(d) A writer's.
3. In Shamela, Parson Tickletext writes Parson Oliver with a copy of _____.
4. Who is treated poorly by servants that Adams notices and sends a boy to assist?
(a) A friend.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A gentleman.
(d) A priest.
5. Why is Adams annoyed with Pounce when he travels in the couch with him?
(a) He does not agree upon charity.
(b) He does not agree upon houses.
(c) He does not agree upon horses.
(d) He does not agree upon food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adams want from Trulliber?
2. Who refuses to give Joseph credit to pay his bill at the inn?
3. When is "Essay on Good Nature" written?
4. To what is Joseph tied by the squire's retinue?
5. What does Joseph have that identifies him as Wilson's son?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)