|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Related Writings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the woman that set out to find Joseph after hearing of his misfortunes?
2. When Wilson joyfully is reunited with Joseph, his son, who is agitated that Joseph can now marry Fanny?
(a) Lady Booby.
(b) Mr. Fielding.
(c) Mr. Booby.
(d) Mr. Shamela.
3. When Lady Booby returns to London, what does she play to forget Joseph?
(d) The piano.
4. What clothes does Shamela wear in Letter 7 that prevent Mr. Booby from recognizing her?
(a) A parson's.
(b) An artist's.
(c) A farmer's.
(d) A writer's.
5. What winning item does Wilson buy but is forced to sell for bread?
(a) A lottery ticket.
(b) A bookshelf.
(c) A pen.
(d) A ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fanny possess that mollifies other people who meet her, such as the owner of the hounds?
2. In Chapter 2, before Joseph and Adams separate, Adams realizes that his sermons are not in his __________.
3. When Fanny was stolen by gypsies, who was put in her place as a child to be raised by the Andrews?
4. Where does Shamela go when Mrs. Jervis plans to sell her to Mr. Booby?
5. What does Parson Trulliber try to sell Adams?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)