|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Related Writings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joseph have that identifies him as Wilson's son?
(a) A book.
(b) A mole.
(c) A birthmark.
(d) A temper.
2. Whose presence does Lady Booby frown upon, forcing her to leave with Adams after being taken out of jail?
3. In court, a justice mocks Adams when he is on trial because of the villain who said that he tried to __________ him.
4. Who is Wilson?
(a) A hospitable man.
(b) A housekeeper.
(c) A writer.
(d) An inn owner.
5. What does Shamela pretend to do when Mr. Booby touches her bosom in Letter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. By following his sister's example, what is Joseph Andrews able to preserve according to Fielding?
2. When Mrs. Slipslop is suspiciously affectionate toward Joseph, one lady begs for the story of _____to be resumed in order to avoid improper consequences
3. While Adams displays trust towards the man that is treated poorly by servants, how does Joseph respond?
4. Who sends for the clergyman in Chapter 13?
5. In Shamela, Parson Tickletext writes Parson Oliver with a copy of _____.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)