|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Related Writings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Joseph turn to help him get married to his love?
2. What fetters and harasses mankind according to Fielding in "Essay on Good Nature"?
(c) Ill nature.
3. Where is Adams traveling to publish three volumes of sermons?
4. To whom does Joseph remain loyal despite temptations by other women?
5. Who is the person that the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach suddenly falls in love with prior to her wedding?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many weeks before her wedding does the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach suddenly change her mind and fall in love with someone else?
2. Whose Methodist doctrines do Adam and Barnabas discuss that invoke the ire of the clergy?
3. Whose bed does Didapper jump into, thinking it belongs to Fanny?
4. What is quiet while vice is boisterous according to Fielding?
5. At what age does Joseph become an attendant?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)