|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Related Writings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mr. Booby and Pamela try to dissuade Joseph from marrying Fanny, how does Joseph respond?
(a) He does nothing.
(b) He agrees.
(c) He hesitates.
(d) He refuses.
2. Where are Joseph and Fanny talking when Adams argues with the host of the inn about life and necessities?
(a) The bar.
(b) The rooftop.
(c) The garden.
(d) The cellar.
3. Who refuses to give Joseph credit to pay his bill at the inn?
4. To whom does Joseph remain loyal despite temptations by other women?
5. Who pays Joseph's bill at the inn?
(a) Mr. Andrews.
(b) Mrs. Slipslop.
(c) Mr. Parsons.
(d) Mrs. Shamela.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the squire's retinue dunk Adams into?
2. Who does Mrs. Tow-house catch her husband in bed with?
3. What does Peter Pounce do for Fanny?
4. How many copies of Fielding's most famed narrative works are in "Joseph Andrews with Shamela and Related Writings?"
5. By following his sister's example, what is Joseph Andrews able to preserve according to Fielding?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)