|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Related Writings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what is Joseph tied by the squire's retinue?
(a) A bed post.
(b) A house.
(c) A book shelf.
(d) A drawer.
2. Who refuses to give Joseph credit to pay his bill at the inn?
3. Whose stable does Joseph go to at the age of ten?
(b) Lady Booby.
(d) Thomas Booby.
4. At what age does Joseph become an attendant?
5. How is Fanny related to Joseph?
(a) They are not related.
(b) They are siblings.
(c) They are distant relatives.
(d) They are cousins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter Pounce do for Fanny?
2. When Joseph notices Didapper try to lay hold of Fanny, what ensues shortly thereafter?
3. Who is the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach?
4. In "The Apology for the Clergy," what does Fielding say is serviceable to detect and expose in the clergy?
5. When Joseph kisses the woman who came in search of him, how does Mrs. Slipslop respond?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)