|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Related Writings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Lady Booby indignant with Mrs. Slipslop's encouragement to marry Joseph?
(a) Because she has been taught to fake antipathy.
(b) Because she is slow to respond.
(c) Because she is lost in love.
(d) Because she is crazy.
2. What is quiet while vice is boisterous according to Fielding?
3. Who is the person that the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach suddenly falls in love with prior to her wedding?
4. How many weeks before her wedding does the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach suddenly change her mind and fall in love with someone else?
5. Who is treated poorly by servants that Adams notices and sends a boy to assist?
(a) A gentleman.
(b) A friend.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose stable does Joseph go to at the age of ten?
2. Who is Scout in relationship to Lady Booby?
3. What does Adams want from Trulliber?
4. Who does the the squire's retinue kidnap?
5. In "Essay on Reputation," Fielding claims that it is hard to distinguish virtue and wisdom from _________.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)