|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Related Writings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who discovers the parentage of Fanny?
(a) The peddler.
(b) The friend.
(c) The priest.
(d) The innkeeper.
2. What does Shamela pretend to do when Mr. Booby touches her bosom in Letter 6?
3. What does Fanny possess that mollifies other people who meet her, such as the owner of the hounds?
(c) Good manners.
4. Who saves Jacky, Adam's son, from drowning?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A friend.
(d) A peddler.
5. What does Bellarmine need in order to get married from the father of the young woman he is in love with?
(a) A coach.
(c) A dowry.
(d) A house.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Fanny was stolen by gypsies, who was put in her place as a child to be raised by the Andrews?
2. When Joseph notices Didapper try to lay hold of Fanny, what ensues shortly thereafter?
3. Whose stable does Joseph go to at the age of ten?
4. How many copies of Fielding's most famed narrative works are in "Joseph Andrews with Shamela and Related Writings?"
5. At what age does Joseph become an attendant?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)