|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Related Writings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lady Booby surprises Adams's household with her arrival, who does she try to set Fanny up with?
2. In "Essay on Good Nature," good nature delights in ________.
(a) Mankind's will.
(b) Mankind's happiness.
(c) Mankind's age.
(d) Mankind's sorrow.
3. On what day in April does the essay on clergy conclude?
4. When Mrs. Slipslop is suspiciously affectionate toward Joseph, one lady begs for the story of _____to be resumed in order to avoid improper consequences
5. In Letter 1, to whom does Shamela write a letter to about accommodations?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wilson feel for Harriet Hearty?
2. What year is "Essay on Reputation" written?
3. To whom does Joseph remain loyal despite temptations by other women?
4. When Wilson joyfully is reunited with Joseph, his son, who is agitated that Joseph can now marry Fanny?
5. To what is Joseph tied by the squire's retinue?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)