|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Related Writings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Fanny is attacked by a young gentleman, Beau Didapper, and his servant, who rescues her?
2. What does Lady Booby try to terminate legally by using the Justice Fromick?
(a) Joseph's marriage.
(b) Anne's friendship.
(c) Scout's will.
(d) Fanny's pregnancy.
3. Where do Peter, Fanny, Joseph, and Adams leave to go after they are reunited at the inn?
(a) Booby hall.
(b) Fielding's house.
(d) Mark's cellar.
4. Who is the admirer that the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach singles out as her potential mate?
5. Who is the grave person that arrives at the inn concerned for Joseph's health and safety?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lady Booby surprises Adams's household with her arrival, who does she try to set Fanny up with?
2. To what does Wilson lose his fortune?
3. Who defends Joseph in the coach to the host when Miss Grave-airs and others protest his presence?
4. Who does Joseph attract because of his honesty in the stables?
5. In Shamela, Parson Tickletext writes Parson Oliver with a copy of _____.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)