|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Related Writings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Shamela go when Mrs. Jervis plans to sell her to Mr. Booby?
(c) San Francisco.
2. What does Shamela pretend to do when Mr. Booby touches her bosom in Letter 6?
3. What year is "Essay on Reputation" written?
4. When Lady Booby surprises Adams's household with her arrival, who does she try to set Fanny up with?
5. When Joseph kisses the woman who came in search of him, how does Mrs. Slipslop respond?
(a) She cries.
(b) She gets jealous.
(c) She argues.
(d) She does not.
Short Answer Questions
1. What clothes does Shamela wear in Letter 7 that prevent Mr. Booby from recognizing her?
2. From what does Parson Adam's good heart stem?
3. How many copies of Fielding's most famed narrative works are in "Joseph Andrews with Shamela and Related Writings?"
4. Who sends for the clergyman in Chapter 13?
5. What are Mr. Booby's intentions towards Shamela?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)