|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Related Writings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Adams annoyed with Pounce when he travels in the couch with him?
(a) He does not agree upon food.
(b) He does not agree upon charity.
(c) He does not agree upon horses.
(d) He does not agree upon houses.
2. What is Shamela warned about not repeating in Letter 3 by Henrietta?
(a) Her folly with Williams.
(b) Her folly with Andrews.
(c) Her folly with Booby.
(d) Her folly with Henry.
3. To what is Joseph tied by the squire's retinue?
(a) A house.
(b) A book shelf.
(c) A bed post.
(d) A drawer.
4. As Fielding professes that the clergyman is a successor of ___________'s disciples, the essay on clergy concludes.
(b) The Father.
(c) The Holy Ghost.
5. Who is the person that the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach suddenly falls in love with prior to her wedding?
Short Answer Questions
1. What clothes does Shamela wear in Letter 7 that prevent Mr. Booby from recognizing her?
2. When Mr. Booby and Pamela try to dissuade Joseph from marrying Fanny, how does Joseph respond?
3. Who does Joseph attract because of his honesty in the stables?
4. What means showing forgiveness and kindness, as well as rejoicing in truth but not sin according to Fielding?
5. Who pays Joseph's bill at the inn?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)