|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Related Writings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who loans money to Adams, Joseph, and Fanny when the hostess of the inn declines?
(a) A bookseller.
(b) An agent.
(c) A priest.
(d) A peddler.
2. Whose bed does Didapper jump into, thinking it belongs to Fanny?
3. Who is treated poorly by servants that Adams notices and sends a boy to assist?
(a) A gentleman.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A priest.
(d) A friend.
4. Who is the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach?
5. Whose daughter is Harriet Hearty?
(a) The man who buys the bookshelf.
(b) The man who buys the ring.
(c) The man who buys the pen.
(d) The man who buys the ticket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barnabas say that Joseph has resigned himself to without regret as he lays sick?
2. What does Bellarmine need in order to get married from the father of the young woman he is in love with?
3. Lady Booby is angry when Adams announces the _____ of marriage between Joseph and Fanny at church.
4. What does Fielding think biography teaches people about?
5. In the Preface to "Joseph Andrews," Henry Fielding defines his terms and distinguishes his story from ________________.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)