|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Related Writings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Fanny related to Joseph?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are siblings.
(c) They are distant relatives.
(d) They are not related.
2. Who is the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach?
3. What does Parson Trulliber try to sell Adams?
(a) A house.
(b) A book.
(c) A loan.
(d) A pig.
4. Whose stable does Joseph go to at the age of ten?
(b) Lady Booby.
(c) Thomas Booby.
5. What is the first value a clergyman must possess according to Fielding?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lady Booby returns to London, what does she play to forget Joseph?
2. What does Peter Pounce do for Fanny?
3. Despite his speeches, what does the sportsman fail to possess when he hears a young woman scream while he is with Adams?
4. What does Barnabas doubt that Adams can profit from selling?
5. Where are Joseph and Fanny talking when Adams argues with the host of the inn about life and necessities?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)