|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Related Writings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Fanny was stolen by gypsies, who was put in her place as a child to be raised by the Andrews?
2. Whose bed does Didapper jump into, thinking it belongs to Fanny?
3. In "Essay on Good Nature," good nature delights in ________.
(a) Mankind's happiness.
(b) Mankind's will.
(c) Mankind's age.
(d) Mankind's sorrow.
4. How many weeks before her wedding does the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach suddenly change her mind and fall in love with someone else?
5. Whose stable does Joseph go to at the age of ten?
(b) Lady Booby.
(d) Thomas Booby.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Preface to "Joseph Andrews," Henry Fielding defines his terms and distinguishes his story from ________________.
2. Who is Scout in relationship to Lady Booby?
3. What does the hostess of the inn offer Adams because she thinks that he is Trulliber's brother?
4. Why is Adams annoyed with Pounce when he travels in the couch with him?
5. At the church, what is Mr. Abraham Adams's role?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)