|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Joseph Andrews, Book 4, Chapters 1 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose stable does Joseph go to at the age of ten?
(b) Lady Booby.
(d) Thomas Booby.
2. Where does the woman and Adams take shelter during a storm where she hears Joseph?
(a) A schoolhouse.
(b) A cellar.
(c) An ale house.
(d) A weatherproof temple.
3. Whose presence does Lady Booby frown upon, forcing her to leave with Adams after being taken out of jail?
4. To what is Joseph tied by the squire's retinue?
(a) A book shelf.
(b) A drawer.
(c) A house.
(d) A bed post.
5. Who is Peter Pounce?
(a) A writer.
(b) A squire.
(c) A falconeer.
(d) An armed man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the admirer that the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach singles out as her potential mate?
2. To whom does Joseph remain loyal despite temptations by other women?
3. What does Lady Booby try to terminate legally by using the Justice Fromick?
4. When Barnabas goes to get punch, what does the maid bring for Joseph to drink?
5. What does Peter Pounce do for Fanny?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)