|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Joseph Andrews, Book 4, Chapters 1 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Adam's wife chides him for opposing Lady Booby, what is he more concerned with doing?
(a) Worldly ambitions.
(b) Moral duties.
(c) Making money.
(d) Being famous.
2. Who does Joseph turn to help him get married to his love?
3. Where do Peter, Fanny, Joseph, and Adams leave to go after they are reunited at the inn?
(a) Booby hall.
(c) Mark's cellar.
(d) Fielding's house.
4. Whose presence does Lady Booby frown upon, forcing her to leave with Adams after being taken out of jail?
5. When Mr. Booby and Pamela try to dissuade Joseph from marrying Fanny, how does Joseph respond?
(a) He refuses.
(b) He agrees.
(c) He hesitates.
(d) He does nothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose carelessness allows the thief to escape in Chapter 16?
2. When Barnabas goes to get punch, what does the maid bring for Joseph to drink?
3. Who is Scout in relationship to Lady Booby?
4. Who does Mrs. Tow-house catch her husband in bed with?
5. When Fanny is attacked by a young gentleman, Beau Didapper, and his servant, who rescues her?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)