|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Joseph Andrews, Book 4, Chapters 1 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose stable does Joseph go to at the age of ten?
(b) Lady Booby.
(d) Thomas Booby.
2. Who does Mrs. Tow-house catch her husband in bed with?
3. When Mr. Booby and Pamela try to dissuade Joseph from marrying Fanny, how does Joseph respond?
(a) He does nothing.
(b) He hesitates.
(c) He agrees.
(d) He refuses.
4. Who is the person that the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach suddenly falls in love with prior to her wedding?
5. Who loans money to Adams, Joseph, and Fanny when the hostess of the inn declines?
(a) A bookseller.
(b) A priest.
(c) An agent.
(d) A peddler.
Short Answer Questions
1. After his father's death, what does Wilson set out to become but fails at?
2. Whose presence does Lady Booby frown upon, forcing her to leave with Adams after being taken out of jail?
3. What does Wilson see the pleasures of the world as?
4. Who is Peter Pounce?
5. What is stolen from Wilson by gypsies?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)