|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Joseph Andrews, Book 4, Chapters 1 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is stolen from Wilson by gypsies?
(a) A house.
(b) A daughter.
(c) A son.
(d) A book.
2. Who does Joseph attract because of his honesty in the stables?
(b) Thomas Booby.
(c) Lady Booby.
3. Whose daughter is Harriet Hearty?
(a) The man who buys the ticket.
(b) The man who buys the ring.
(c) The man who buys the bookshelf.
(d) The man who buys the pen.
4. After his father's death, what does Wilson set out to become but fails at?
(a) A gentleman.
(b) A stockbroker.
(c) A writer.
(d) A man of leisure.
5. Who is the grave person that arrives at the inn concerned for Joseph's health and safety?
Short Answer Questions
1. By following his sister's example, what is Joseph Andrews able to preserve according to Fielding?
2. To whom does Joseph remain loyal despite temptations by other women?
3. At the church, what is Mr. Abraham Adams's role?
4. Whose presence does Lady Booby frown upon, forcing her to leave with Adams after being taken out of jail?
5. What does Lady Booby try to terminate legally by using the Justice Fromick?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)