|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Joseph Andrews, Book 4, Chapters 1 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Wilson?
(a) A hospitable man.
(b) A writer.
(c) A housekeeper.
(d) An inn owner.
2. In Chapter 2, before Joseph and Adams separate, Adams realizes that his sermons are not in his __________.
(d) Saddle bags.
3. Who does Joseph turn to help him get married to his love?
4. What does Lady Booby try to terminate legally by using the Justice Fromick?
(a) Scout's will.
(b) Joseph's marriage.
(c) Anne's friendship.
(d) Fanny's pregnancy.
5. Why is Adams annoyed with Pounce when he travels in the couch with him?
(a) He does not agree upon food.
(b) He does not agree upon charity.
(c) He does not agree upon horses.
(d) He does not agree upon houses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose stable does Joseph go to at the age of ten?
2. What does Fanny possess that mollifies other people who meet her, such as the owner of the hounds?
3. Lady Booby is angry when Adams announces the _____ of marriage between Joseph and Fanny at church.
4. Who is Pamela in relationship to Lady Booby?
5. What does Adams discover that Wilson put in his provisions that makes him a kind and generous man to them?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)