|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Joseph Andrews, Book 4, Chapters 1 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who defends Joseph in the coach to the host when Miss Grave-airs and others protest his presence?
2. Whose carelessness allows the thief to escape in Chapter 16?
(a) The writer.
(b) The governor.
(c) The constable.
(d) The priest.
3. Where do Peter, Fanny, Joseph, and Adams leave to go after they are reunited at the inn?
(a) Booby hall.
(b) Fielding's house.
(d) Mark's cellar.
4. Who does Mrs. Tow-house catch her husband in bed with?
5. Who does Joseph turn to help him get married to his love?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Adam's wife chides him for opposing Lady Booby, what is he more concerned with doing?
2. What does Fielding believe that biographies copy instead of creating originals?
3. Why is Adams annoyed with Pounce when he travels in the couch with him?
4. Who is Wilson?
5. What does Wilson see the pleasures of the world as?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)