|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Joseph Andrews, Book 4, Chapters 1 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the woman that set out to find Joseph after hearing of his misfortunes?
2. Who is Pamela in relationship to Lady Booby?
(a) Her friend.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her sister-in-law.
(d) Her daughter-in-law.
3. Who saves Jacky, Adam's son, from drowning?
(a) A peddler.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A friend.
4. Whose stable does Joseph go to at the age of ten?
(a) Lady Booby.
(b) Thomas Booby.
5. Who loans money to Adams, Joseph, and Fanny when the hostess of the inn declines?
(a) An agent.
(b) A priest.
(c) A bookseller.
(d) A peddler.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Adams displays trust towards the man that is treated poorly by servants, how does Joseph respond?
2. Where does the woman and Adams take shelter during a storm where she hears Joseph?
3. Where are Joseph and Fanny talking when Adams argues with the host of the inn about life and necessities?
4. To whom does Joseph remain loyal despite temptations by other women?
5. Whose presence does Lady Booby frown upon, forcing her to leave with Adams after being taken out of jail?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)