|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Joseph Andrews, Book 4, Chapters 1 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Parson Trulliber try to sell Adams?
(a) A book.
(b) A loan.
(c) A house.
(d) A pig.
2. Who is the grave person that arrives at the inn concerned for Joseph's health and safety?
3. Who does Mrs. Tow-house catch her husband in bed with?
4. When Fanny is attacked by a young gentleman, Beau Didapper, and his servant, who rescues her?
5. Where does Fielding find true comedy in his work?
(a) In theater.
(b) In friendship.
(c) In nature.
(d) In art.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the woman that set out to find Joseph after hearing of his misfortunes?
2. What does the hostess of the inn offer Adams because she thinks that he is Trulliber's brother?
3. Who does the the squire's retinue kidnap?
4. Whose daughter is Harriet Hearty?
5. Why is Adams annoyed with Pounce when he travels in the couch with him?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)