|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Joseph Andrews, Book 4, Chapters 1 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Wilson lose his fortune?
(c) Old age.
2. Who is Wilson?
(a) An inn owner.
(b) A hospitable man.
(c) A housekeeper.
(d) A writer.
3. How many weeks before her wedding does the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach suddenly change her mind and fall in love with someone else?
4. What is stolen from Wilson by gypsies?
(a) A daughter.
(b) A son.
(c) A book.
(d) A house.
5. Who is the person that the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach suddenly falls in love with prior to her wedding?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is treated poorly by servants that Adams notices and sends a boy to assist?
2. Why is Lady Booby indignant with Mrs. Slipslop's encouragement to marry Joseph?
3. What winning item does Wilson buy but is forced to sell for bread?
4. When Joseph kisses the woman who came in search of him, how does Mrs. Slipslop respond?
5. Where does the woman and Adams take shelter during a storm where she hears Joseph?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)