|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Joseph Andrews, Book 4, Chapters 1 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Joseph remain loyal despite temptations by other women?
2. In court, a justice mocks Adams when he is on trial because of the villain who said that he tried to __________ him.
3. In Chapter 2, before Joseph and Adams separate, Adams realizes that his sermons are not in his __________.
(d) Saddle bags.
4. Who is the person that the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach suddenly falls in love with prior to her wedding?
5. What does Peter Pounce do for Fanny?
(a) He marries her.
(b) He cooks her food.
(c) He leaves her.
(d) He rescues her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What winning item does Wilson buy but is forced to sell for bread?
2. Whose presence does Lady Booby frown upon, forcing her to leave with Adams after being taken out of jail?
3. Who loans money to Adams, Joseph, and Fanny when the hostess of the inn declines?
4. What does Parson Trulliber try to sell Adams?
5. What does Lady Booby try to terminate legally by using the Justice Fromick?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)