|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Joseph Andrews, Book 4, Chapters 1 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what does Parson Adam's good heart stem?
2. What does Peter Pounce do for Fanny?
(a) He leaves her.
(b) He rescues her.
(c) He cooks her food.
(d) He marries her.
3. Lady Booby is angry when Adams announces the _____ of marriage between Joseph and Fanny at church.
4. To what is Joseph tied by the squire's retinue?
(a) A house.
(b) A book shelf.
(c) A drawer.
(d) A bed post.
5. What does Parson Trulliber try to sell Adams?
(a) A book.
(b) A pig.
(c) A loan.
(d) A house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adams discover that Wilson put in his provisions that makes him a kind and generous man to them?
2. When Mrs. Slipslop is suspiciously affectionate toward Joseph, one lady begs for the story of _____to be resumed in order to avoid improper consequences
3. What does Adams want from Trulliber?
4. Who is the admirer that the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach singles out as her potential mate?
5. What winning item does Wilson buy but is forced to sell for bread?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)