|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Joseph Andrews, Book 4, Chapters 1 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Tow-house catch her husband in bed with?
2. To whom does Joseph remain loyal despite temptations by other women?
3. Who is Wilson?
(a) A writer.
(b) A housekeeper.
(c) An inn owner.
(d) A hospitable man.
4. When Fanny is attacked by a young gentleman, Beau Didapper, and his servant, who rescues her?
5. Who defends Joseph in the coach to the host when Miss Grave-airs and others protest his presence?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is treated poorly by servants that Adams notices and sends a boy to assist?
2. What does the hostess of the inn offer Adams because she thinks that he is Trulliber's brother?
3. What forces Wilson to move to Temple where he engages in numerous affairs?
4. To what does Wilson lose his fortune?
5. Whose Methodist doctrines do Adam and Barnabas discuss that invoke the ire of the clergy?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)