|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Joseph Andrews, Book 4, Chapters 1 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the squire's retinue dunk Adams into?
2. Where are Joseph and Fanny talking when Adams argues with the host of the inn about life and necessities?
(a) The bar.
(b) The cellar.
(c) The rooftop.
(d) The garden.
3. To what is Joseph tied by the squire's retinue?
(a) A drawer.
(b) A house.
(c) A book shelf.
(d) A bed post.
4. Whose presence does Lady Booby frown upon, forcing her to leave with Adams after being taken out of jail?
5. At what age does Joseph become an attendant?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose stable does Joseph go to at the age of ten?
2. What does Fielding believe that biographies copy instead of creating originals?
3. How many weeks before her wedding does the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach suddenly change her mind and fall in love with someone else?
4. When Lady Booby returns home, the sight of ______ ignites her passion, causing her to argue with Mrs. SlipSlop.
5. What does the hostess of the inn offer Adams because she thinks that he is Trulliber's brother?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)