|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Joseph Andrews, Book 4, Chapters 1 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Tow-house catch her husband in bed with?
2. What does Barnabas say that Joseph has resigned himself to without regret as he lays sick?
(c) Divine will.
3. When Joseph is arrested, who convinces the justice to commit Joseph and Fanny to his custody?
(b) Mr. Booby.
(c) Mrs. Booby.
4. Who sends for the clergyman in Chapter 13?
5. Who is Peter Pounce?
(a) A squire.
(b) A writer.
(c) An armed man.
(d) A falconeer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the person that the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach suddenly falls in love with prior to her wedding?
2. Who refuses to give Joseph credit to pay his bill at the inn?
3. Despite his speeches, what does the sportsman fail to possess when he hears a young woman scream while he is with Adams?
4. Who is the grave person that arrives at the inn concerned for Joseph's health and safety?
5. When Adam's wife chides him for opposing Lady Booby, what is he more concerned with doing?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)