|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Joseph Andrews, Book 3, Chapters 6 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many copies of Fielding's most famed narrative works are in "Joseph Andrews with Shamela and Related Writings?"
2. When hounds chasing a hare attack Adams, who defends Adams?
3. What does Barnabas say that Joseph has resigned himself to without regret as he lays sick?
(b) Divine will.
4. Who is the woman that set out to find Joseph after hearing of his misfortunes?
5. After his father's death, what does Wilson set out to become but fails at?
(a) A gentleman.
(b) A man of leisure.
(c) A writer.
(d) A stockbroker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Joseph and Fanny talking when Adams argues with the host of the inn about life and necessities?
2. Where does Fielding find true comedy in his work?
3. Where do Peter, Fanny, Joseph, and Adams leave to go after they are reunited at the inn?
4. When Miss Grave-airs objects to admitting Joseph to their coach, who does she argue with in the coach?
5. To what is Joseph tied by the squire's retinue?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)