|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Joseph Andrews, Book 3, Chapters 6 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pays Joseph's bill at the inn?
(a) Mr. Parsons.
(b) Mr. Andrews.
(c) Mrs. Shamela.
(d) Mrs. Slipslop.
2. What does Barnabas doubt that Adams can profit from selling?
(a) His books.
(b) His clothes.
(c) His sermons.
(d) His letters.
3. At what age does Joseph become an attendant?
4. From what does Parson Adam's good heart stem?
5. Who refuses to give Joseph credit to pay his bill at the inn?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, before Joseph and Adams separate, Adams realizes that his sermons are not in his __________.
2. What does Peter Pounce do for Fanny?
3. While Adams displays trust towards the man that is treated poorly by servants, how does Joseph respond?
4. Who does Mrs. Tow-house catch her husband in bed with?
5. Whose stable does Joseph go to at the age of ten?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)