|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Joseph Andrews, Book 3, Chapters 6 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wilson feel for Harriet Hearty?
(b) Mixed feelings.
2. What does Fielding satirize while describing biographies?
(d) Human traits.
3. What does Parson Trulliber try to sell Adams?
(a) A pig.
(b) A book.
(c) A house.
(d) A loan.
4. Who is the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach?
5. In Chapter 2, before Joseph and Adams separate, Adams realizes that his sermons are not in his __________.
(c) Saddle bags.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wilson see the pleasures of the world as?
2. Where do Peter, Fanny, Joseph, and Adams leave to go after they are reunited at the inn?
3. Where does Fielding find true comedy in his work?
4. Who does Mrs. Tow-house catch her husband in bed with?
5. What does Fanny possess that mollifies other people who meet her, such as the owner of the hounds?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)