|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Joseph Andrews, Book 3, Chapters 6 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose daughter is Harriet Hearty?
(a) The man who buys the pen.
(b) The man who buys the bookshelf.
(c) The man who buys the ticket.
(d) The man who buys the ring.
2. When Miss Grave-airs objects to admitting Joseph to their coach, who does she argue with in the coach?
3. Who is Wilson?
(a) A writer.
(b) A hospitable man.
(c) An inn owner.
(d) A housekeeper.
4. Who does the the squire's retinue kidnap?
5. To what is Joseph tied by the squire's retinue?
(a) A bed post.
(b) A drawer.
(c) A book shelf.
(d) A house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barnabas doubt that Adams can profit from selling?
2. How many weeks before her wedding does the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach suddenly change her mind and fall in love with someone else?
3. When hounds chasing a hare attack Adams, who defends Adams?
4. What does Parson Trulliber try to sell Adams?
5. Who does Joseph attract because of his honesty in the stables?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)