|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Joseph Andrews, Book 3, Chapters 6 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Parson Trulliber try to sell Adams?
(a) A loan.
(b) A pig.
(c) A house.
(d) A book.
2. What does Wilson feel for Harriet Hearty?
(a) Mixed feelings.
3. To what is Joseph tied by the squire's retinue?
(a) A house.
(b) A bed post.
(c) A book shelf.
(d) A drawer.
4. To what does Wilson lose his fortune?
(c) Old age.
5. In court, a justice mocks Adams when he is on trial because of the villain who said that he tried to __________ him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter Pounce do for Fanny?
2. Who does Joseph turn to help him get married to his love?
3. How many copies of Fielding's most famed narrative works are in "Joseph Andrews with Shamela and Related Writings?"
4. Who is Peter Pounce?
5. After his father's death, what does Wilson set out to become but fails at?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)