|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Joseph Andrews, Book 3, Chapters 6 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the thief is apprehended in the inn, what is returned to Joseph?
(a) His pens.
(b) His books.
(c) His jewelry.
(d) His clothes.
2. In court, a justice mocks Adams when he is on trial because of the villain who said that he tried to __________ him.
3. What does Peter Pounce do for Fanny?
(a) He leaves her.
(b) He rescues her.
(c) He marries her.
(d) He cooks her food.
4. Who defends Joseph in the coach to the host when Miss Grave-airs and others protest his presence?
5. Whose daughter is Harriet Hearty?
(a) The man who buys the bookshelf.
(b) The man who buys the ticket.
(c) The man who buys the pen.
(d) The man who buys the ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Adams displays trust towards the man that is treated poorly by servants, how does Joseph respond?
2. At what age does Joseph become an attendant?
3. When hounds chasing a hare attack Adams, who defends Adams?
4. When Miss Grave-airs objects to admitting Joseph to their coach, who does she argue with in the coach?
5. What does Wilson feel for Harriet Hearty?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)