|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Joseph Andrews, Book 3, Chapters 6 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sends for the clergyman in Chapter 13?
2. What does Wilson feel for Harriet Hearty?
(d) Mixed feelings.
3. Whose Methodist doctrines do Adam and Barnabas discuss that invoke the ire of the clergy?
(a) Henry Fielding.
(b) Joseph Andrews.
(c) Maximus Aurelius.
(d) George Whitefield.
4. In court, a justice mocks Adams when he is on trial because of the villain who said that he tried to __________ him.
5. What does Fielding satirize while describing biographies?
(c) Human traits.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the thief is apprehended in the inn, what is returned to Joseph?
2. What does the squire's retinue dunk Adams into?
3. Who is Wilson?
4. Who is angry when Joseph and Adams beat his hounds?
5. What does Bellarmine need in order to get married from the father of the young woman he is in love with?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)