|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Joseph Andrews, Book 3, Chapters 6 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the squire's retinue dunk Adams into?
2. Who loans money to Adams, Joseph, and Fanny when the hostess of the inn declines?
(a) A priest.
(b) A peddler.
(c) A bookseller.
(d) An agent.
3. Who sends for the clergyman in Chapter 13?
4. Who is the admirer that the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach singles out as her potential mate?
5. What does Fielding satirize while describing biographies?
(c) Human traits.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age does Joseph become an attendant?
2. Who is the woman that set out to find Joseph after hearing of his misfortunes?
3. Since Joseph is not well enough to travel, from whom does Adams ask to borrow money to travel?
4. At the church, what is Mr. Abraham Adams's role?
5. Who is Wilson?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)