|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Joseph Andrews, Book 3, Chapters 6 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the church, what is Mr. Abraham Adams's role?
(a) He is the priest.
(b) He is the writer.
(c) He is the curate.
(d) He is the governor.
2. Who sends for the clergyman in Chapter 13?
3. Who does Joseph turn to help him get married to his love?
4. To what is Joseph tied by the squire's retinue?
(a) A drawer.
(b) A house.
(c) A bed post.
(d) A book shelf.
5. Who defends Joseph in the coach to the host when Miss Grave-airs and others protest his presence?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose Methodist doctrines do Adam and Barnabas discuss that invoke the ire of the clergy?
2. Where are Joseph and Fanny talking when Adams argues with the host of the inn about life and necessities?
3. What does Adams want from Trulliber?
4. Whose stable does Joseph go to at the age of ten?
5. Why is Joseph removed to stables at the age of ten?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)