|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Joseph Andrews, Book 3, Chapters 6 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age does Joseph become an attendant?
2. What does Wilson see the pleasures of the world as?
(a) Folly and vanity.
(b) Easy and fun.
(c) Delightful and excessive.
3. What is stolen from Wilson by gypsies?
(a) A house.
(b) A daughter.
(c) A son.
(d) A book.
4. What does Bellarmine need in order to get married from the father of the young woman he is in love with?
(a) A dowry.
(b) A house.
(c) A coach.
5. Despite his speeches, what does the sportsman fail to possess when he hears a young woman scream while he is with Adams?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Joseph and Fanny talking when Adams argues with the host of the inn about life and necessities?
2. Who is the grave person that arrives at the inn concerned for Joseph's health and safety?
3. Where do Peter, Fanny, Joseph, and Adams leave to go after they are reunited at the inn?
4. What does Adams want from Trulliber?
5. From what does Parson Adam's good heart stem?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)