|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Joseph Andrews, Book 3, Chapters 6 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Adams displays trust towards the man that is treated poorly by servants, how does Joseph respond?
2. What does Adams want from Trulliber?
(a) A loan.
(b) A pig.
(c) A book.
(d) A house.
3. Who is the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach?
4. What does Parson Trulliber try to sell Adams?
(a) A loan.
(b) A book.
(c) A house.
(d) A pig.
5. In Chapter 6, as Adams sleeps, Joseph indulges in a monologue about how the desire for honor should lead a man to ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who loans money to Adams, Joseph, and Fanny when the hostess of the inn declines?
2. What does the squire's retinue dunk Adams into?
3. What kind of a priest does Adams converse with after escaping the squire's retinue?
4. What does Wilson feel for Harriet Hearty?
5. Who does Mrs. Tow-house catch her husband in bed with?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)