|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Joseph Andrews, Book 3, Chapters 6 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fanny possess that mollifies other people who meet her, such as the owner of the hounds?
(c) Good manners.
2. What does Bellarmine need in order to get married from the father of the young woman he is in love with?
(a) A coach.
(b) A dowry.
(c) A house.
3. Whose carelessness allows the thief to escape in Chapter 16?
(a) The priest.
(b) The governor.
(c) The writer.
(d) The constable.
4. Who is the admirer that the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach singles out as her potential mate?
5. Who pays Joseph's bill at the inn?
(a) Mr. Parsons.
(b) Mrs. Shamela.
(c) Mrs. Slipslop.
(d) Mr. Andrews.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joseph turn to help him get married to his love?
2. When the thief is apprehended in the inn, what is returned to Joseph?
3. When Barnabas goes to get punch, what does the maid bring for Joseph to drink?
4. Where are Joseph and Fanny talking when Adams argues with the host of the inn about life and necessities?
5. What is stolen from Wilson by gypsies?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)