|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Joseph Andrews, Book 3, Chapters 6 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adams want from Trulliber?
(a) A loan.
(b) A book.
(c) A house.
(d) A pig.
2. Who is treated poorly by servants that Adams notices and sends a boy to assist?
(a) A priest.
(b) A gentleman.
(c) A friend.
(d) A lawyer.
3. When Miss Grave-airs objects to admitting Joseph to their coach, who does she argue with in the coach?
4. Where do Peter, Fanny, Joseph, and Adams leave to go after they are reunited at the inn?
(a) Mark's cellar.
(b) Fielding's house.
(d) Booby hall.
5. Whose carelessness allows the thief to escape in Chapter 16?
(a) The governor.
(b) The priest.
(c) The constable.
(d) The writer.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the church, what is Mr. Abraham Adams's role?
2. What does Peter Pounce do for Fanny?
3. When Joseph kisses the woman who came in search of him, how does Mrs. Slipslop respond?
4. Whose stable does Joseph go to at the age of ten?
5. Who is angry when Joseph and Adams beat his hounds?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)