|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Joseph Andrews, Book 3, Chapters 6 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who defends Joseph in the coach to the host when Miss Grave-airs and others protest his presence?
2. What does Fielding believe that biographies copy instead of creating originals?
3. Who refuses to give Joseph credit to pay his bill at the inn?
4. When Miss Grave-airs objects to admitting Joseph to their coach, who does she argue with in the coach?
5. Since Joseph is not well enough to travel, from whom does Adams ask to borrow money to travel?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Joseph kisses the woman who came in search of him, how does Mrs. Slipslop respond?
2. Who does Mrs. Tow-house catch her husband in bed with?
3. What does Barnabas say that Joseph has resigned himself to without regret as he lays sick?
4. What does Bellarmine need in order to get married from the father of the young woman he is in love with?
5. Where are Joseph and Fanny talking when Adams argues with the host of the inn about life and necessities?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)