|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Joseph Andrews, Book 3, Chapters 6 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the the squire's retinue kidnap?
2. Who does Joseph turn to help him get married to his love?
3. Who sends for the clergyman in Chapter 13?
4. While Adams displays trust towards the man that is treated poorly by servants, how does Joseph respond?
5. What does Fielding believe that biographies copy instead of creating originals?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, as Adams sleeps, Joseph indulges in a monologue about how the desire for honor should lead a man to ________.
2. Where does the woman and Adams take shelter during a storm where she hears Joseph?
3. At the church, what is Mr. Abraham Adams's role?
4. Who is angry when Joseph and Adams beat his hounds?
5. In Chapter 2, before Joseph and Adams separate, Adams realizes that his sermons are not in his __________.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)