|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Joseph Andrews, Book 3, Chapters 6 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wilson see the pleasures of the world as?
(a) Easy and fun.
(b) Folly and vanity.
(d) Delightful and excessive.
2. Who does Mrs. Tow-house catch her husband in bed with?
3. Who defends Joseph in the coach to the host when Miss Grave-airs and others protest his presence?
4. When the thief is apprehended in the inn, what is returned to Joseph?
(a) His jewelry.
(b) His pens.
(c) His clothes.
(d) His books.
5. What kind of a priest does Adams converse with after escaping the squire's retinue?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bellarmine need in order to get married from the father of the young woman he is in love with?
2. Who is treated poorly by servants that Adams notices and sends a boy to assist?
3. What does the squire's retinue dunk Adams into?
4. When Barnabas goes to get punch, what does the maid bring for Joseph to drink?
5. What does Barnabas doubt that Adams can profit from selling?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)