|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Joseph Andrews, Book 3, Chapters 6 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Adams traveling to publish three volumes of sermons?
2. Why is Joseph removed to stables at the age of ten?
(a) Because of his age.
(b) Because of his temper.
(c) Because of his mind.
(d) Because of his sweet voice.
3. When the thief is apprehended in the inn, what is returned to Joseph?
(a) His jewelry.
(b) His clothes.
(c) His pens.
(d) His books.
4. What does the hostess of the inn offer Adams because she thinks that he is Trulliber's brother?
5. Since Joseph is not well enough to travel, from whom does Adams ask to borrow money to travel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is treated poorly by servants that Adams notices and sends a boy to assist?
2. What is stolen from Wilson by gypsies?
3. What winning item does Wilson buy but is forced to sell for bread?
4. Who refuses to give Joseph credit to pay his bill at the inn?
5. How many weeks before her wedding does the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach suddenly change her mind and fall in love with someone else?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)