|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Joseph Andrews, Book 3, Chapters 6 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pays Joseph's bill at the inn?
(a) Mrs. Slipslop.
(b) Mr. Parsons.
(c) Mrs. Shamela.
(d) Mr. Andrews.
2. How many copies of Fielding's most famed narrative works are in "Joseph Andrews with Shamela and Related Writings?"
3. What does Adams discover that Wilson put in his provisions that makes him a kind and generous man to them?
(b) Reading materials.
4. Whose stable does Joseph go to at the age of ten?
(b) Lady Booby.
(d) Thomas Booby.
5. Whose daughter is Harriet Hearty?
(a) The man who buys the bookshelf.
(b) The man who buys the pen.
(c) The man who buys the ticket.
(d) The man who buys the ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the squire's retinue dunk Adams into?
2. What does Bellarmine need in order to get married from the father of the young woman he is in love with?
3. What does Fielding satirize while describing biographies?
4. Who is Peter Pounce?
5. Who is the woman that set out to find Joseph after hearing of his misfortunes?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)