|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Joseph Andrews, Book 2, Chapters 10 through 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the church, what is Mr. Abraham Adams's role?
(a) He is the curate.
(b) He is the priest.
(c) He is the governor.
(d) He is the writer.
2. Who is treated poorly by servants that Adams notices and sends a boy to assist?
(a) A gentleman.
(b) A friend.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A priest.
3. What does Barnabas say that Joseph has resigned himself to without regret as he lays sick?
(d) Divine will.
4. When Miss Grave-airs objects to admitting Joseph to their coach, who does she argue with in the coach?
5. When Barnabas goes to get punch, what does the maid bring for Joseph to drink?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the thief is apprehended in the inn, what is returned to Joseph?
2. Despite his speeches, what does the sportsman fail to possess when he hears a young woman scream while he is with Adams?
3. What does Bellarmine need in order to get married from the father of the young woman he is in love with?
4. Who is the woman that set out to find Joseph after hearing of his misfortunes?
5. Whose carelessness allows the thief to escape in Chapter 16?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)