|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Joseph Andrews, Book 2, Chapters 10 through 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fielding think biography teaches people about?
2. When Barnabas goes to get punch, what does the maid bring for Joseph to drink?
3. Who loans money to Adams, Joseph, and Fanny when the hostess of the inn declines?
(a) An agent.
(b) A peddler.
(c) A priest.
(d) A bookseller.
4. Whose stable does Joseph go to at the age of ten?
(a) Lady Booby.
(d) Thomas Booby.
5. Who does Joseph attract because of his honesty in the stables?
(a) Thomas Booby.
(d) Lady Booby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Fielding find true comedy in his work?
2. Where does the woman and Adams take shelter during a storm where she hears Joseph?
3. From what does Parson Adam's good heart stem?
4. What does Bellarmine need in order to get married from the father of the young woman he is in love with?
5. How many copies of Fielding's most famed narrative works are in "Joseph Andrews with Shamela and Related Writings?"
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)