|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Joseph Andrews, Book 2, Chapters 10 through 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Parson Trulliber try to sell Adams?
(a) A pig.
(b) A book.
(c) A house.
(d) A loan.
2. What does Fielding think biography teaches people about?
3. Where are Joseph and Fanny talking when Adams argues with the host of the inn about life and necessities?
(a) The bar.
(b) The rooftop.
(c) The cellar.
(d) The garden.
4. In Book 1, Chapter 1, Fielding states that examples are often better teachers than ____________.
5. From what does Parson Adam's good heart stem?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Adams traveling to publish three volumes of sermons?
2. Who is the admirer that the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach singles out as her potential mate?
3. When the thief is apprehended in the inn, what is returned to Joseph?
4. Who does Mrs. Tow-house catch her husband in bed with?
5. At the church, what is Mr. Abraham Adams's role?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)