|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Joseph Andrews, Book 2, Chapters 10 through 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose stable does Joseph go to at the age of ten?
(c) Lady Booby.
(d) Thomas Booby.
2. In Book 1, Chapter 1, Fielding states that examples are often better teachers than ____________.
3. How many weeks before her wedding does the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach suddenly change her mind and fall in love with someone else?
4. At what age does Joseph become an attendant?
5. While Adams displays trust towards the man that is treated poorly by servants, how does Joseph respond?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Barnabas goes to get punch, what does the maid bring for Joseph to drink?
2. Who refuses to give Joseph credit to pay his bill at the inn?
3. Who is treated poorly by servants that Adams notices and sends a boy to assist?
4. In Chapter 2, before Joseph and Adams separate, Adams realizes that his sermons are not in his __________.
5. Who is the grave person that arrives at the inn concerned for Joseph's health and safety?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)