|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Joseph Andrews, Book 2, Chapters 10 through 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many weeks before her wedding does the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach suddenly change her mind and fall in love with someone else?
2. Who is the woman that set out to find Joseph after hearing of his misfortunes?
3. What does Parson Trulliber try to sell Adams?
(a) A book.
(b) A loan.
(c) A pig.
(d) A house.
4. When Barnabas goes to get punch, what does the maid bring for Joseph to drink?
5. Who refuses to give Joseph credit to pay his bill at the inn?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the grave person that arrives at the inn concerned for Joseph's health and safety?
2. What does Bellarmine need in order to get married from the father of the young woman he is in love with?
3. Who is the person that the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach suddenly falls in love with prior to her wedding?
4. When Joseph kisses the woman who came in search of him, how does Mrs. Slipslop respond?
5. Since Joseph is not well enough to travel, from whom does Adams ask to borrow money to travel?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)