|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Joseph Andrews, Book 2, Chapters 10 through 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Despite his speeches, what does the sportsman fail to possess when he hears a young woman scream while he is with Adams?
2. While Adams displays trust towards the man that is treated poorly by servants, how does Joseph respond?
3. How many weeks before her wedding does the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach suddenly change her mind and fall in love with someone else?
4. What does Adams want from Trulliber?
(a) A loan.
(b) A book.
(c) A house.
(d) A pig.
5. What does Parson Trulliber try to sell Adams?
(a) A book.
(b) A loan.
(c) A pig.
(d) A house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Joseph and Fanny talking when Adams argues with the host of the inn about life and necessities?
2. Who is the person that the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach suddenly falls in love with prior to her wedding?
3. By following his sister's example, what is Joseph Andrews able to preserve according to Fielding?
4. How many copies of Fielding's most famed narrative works are in "Joseph Andrews with Shamela and Related Writings?"
5. When Mrs. Slipslop is suspiciously affectionate toward Joseph, one lady begs for the story of _____to be resumed in order to avoid improper consequences
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)