|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Joseph Andrews, Book 2, Chapters 10 through 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who loans money to Adams, Joseph, and Fanny when the hostess of the inn declines?
(a) A peddler.
(b) A priest.
(c) A bookseller.
(d) An agent.
2. Who defends Joseph in the coach to the host when Miss Grave-airs and others protest his presence?
3. From what does Parson Adam's good heart stem?
4. How many weeks before her wedding does the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach suddenly change her mind and fall in love with someone else?
5. Who does Joseph turn to help him get married to his love?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barnabas say that Joseph has resigned himself to without regret as he lays sick?
2. What does Barnabas doubt that Adams can profit from selling?
3. Where does the woman and Adams take shelter during a storm where she hears Joseph?
4. What does Adams want from Trulliber?
5. Who does Mrs. Tow-house catch her husband in bed with?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)