|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Joseph Andrews, Book 2, Chapters 10 through 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the woman that set out to find Joseph after hearing of his misfortunes?
2. What does Barnabas say that Joseph has resigned himself to without regret as he lays sick?
(d) Divine will.
3. At what age does Joseph become an attendant?
4. Who does Joseph attract because of his honesty in the stables?
(c) Thomas Booby.
(d) Lady Booby.
5. Who refuses to give Joseph credit to pay his bill at the inn?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends for the clergyman in Chapter 13?
2. Why is Joseph removed to stables at the age of ten?
3. What does Barnabas doubt that Adams can profit from selling?
4. How many copies of Fielding's most famed narrative works are in "Joseph Andrews with Shamela and Related Writings?"
5. What does Parson Trulliber try to sell Adams?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)