|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Joseph Andrews, Book 2, Chapters 1 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the church, what is Mr. Abraham Adams's role?
(a) He is the writer.
(b) He is the curate.
(c) He is the governor.
(d) He is the priest.
2. When Miss Grave-airs objects to admitting Joseph to their coach, who does she argue with in the coach?
3. When the thief is apprehended in the inn, what is returned to Joseph?
(a) His clothes.
(b) His pens.
(c) His books.
(d) His jewelry.
4. Who pays Joseph's bill at the inn?
(a) Mrs. Slipslop.
(b) Mr. Parsons.
(c) Mrs. Shamela.
(d) Mr. Andrews.
5. Who is the person that the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach suddenly falls in love with prior to her wedding?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mrs. Slipslop is suspiciously affectionate toward Joseph, one lady begs for the story of _____to be resumed in order to avoid improper consequences
2. How many weeks before her wedding does the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach suddenly change her mind and fall in love with someone else?
3. Who is the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach?
4. From what does Parson Adam's good heart stem?
5. At what age does Joseph become an attendant?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)