|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Joseph Andrews, Book 2, Chapters 1 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Tow-house catch her husband in bed with?
2. Who refuses to give Joseph credit to pay his bill at the inn?
3. When Mrs. Slipslop is suspiciously affectionate toward Joseph, one lady begs for the story of _____to be resumed in order to avoid improper consequences
4. In Chapter 2, before Joseph and Adams separate, Adams realizes that his sermons are not in his __________.
(d) Saddle bags.
5. How many copies of Fielding's most famed narrative works are in "Joseph Andrews with Shamela and Related Writings?"
Short Answer Questions
1. When Barnabas goes to get punch, what does the maid bring for Joseph to drink?
2. Who sends for the clergyman in Chapter 13?
3. When the thief is apprehended in the inn, what is returned to Joseph?
4. Who is the person that the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach suddenly falls in love with prior to her wedding?
5. Who is the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)