Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Related Writings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what does Parson Adam's good heart stem?
2. Who is the person that the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach suddenly falls in love with prior to her wedding?
3. Who saves Jacky, Adam's son, from drowning?
(a) A friend.
(b) A peddler.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A teacher.
4. When Jacky reads the history of Leonard and his wife who constantly quarrel, who assures them that each is right and the person who is right should always submit?
5. What does Peter Pounce do for Fanny?
(a) He marries her.
(b) He rescues her.
(c) He cooks her food.
(d) He leaves her.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, as Adams sleeps, Joseph indulges in a monologue about how the desire for honor should lead a man to ________.
2. What is the first value a clergyman must possess according to Fielding?
3. Where does Adam end up sleeping, tired after the confusion surrounding Didapper, Fanny, Booby, and others with regards to sleeping and sex?
4. Where is Adams traveling to publish three volumes of sermons?
5. What year is "The Apology for the Clergy" written?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)