Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Joseph Andrews, Book 4, Chapters 1 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Fielding find true comedy in his work?
(a) In art.
(b) In nature.
(c) In friendship.
(d) In theater.
2. Whose Methodist doctrines do Adam and Barnabas discuss that invoke the ire of the clergy?
(a) George Whitefield.
(b) Maximus Aurelius.
(c) Joseph Andrews.
(d) Henry Fielding.
3. What does Wilson see the pleasures of the world as?
(b) Easy and fun.
(c) Folly and vanity.
(d) Delightful and excessive.
4. What is stolen from Wilson by gypsies?
(a) A house.
(b) A daughter.
(c) A son.
(d) A book.
5. While Adams displays trust towards the man that is treated poorly by servants, how does Joseph respond?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adams want from Trulliber?
2. When Mr. Booby and Pamela try to dissuade Joseph from marrying Fanny, how does Joseph respond?
3. Who is angry when Joseph and Adams beat his hounds?
4. Who sends for the clergyman in Chapter 13?
5. What does Wilson feel for Harriet Hearty?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)