Quiz: Section 3: Joseph Andrews, Book 2, Chapters 1 through 9
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who is the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach?
2. Who refuses to give Joseph credit to pay his bill at the inn?
3. Who pays Joseph's bill at the inn?
a) Mr. Andrews.
b) Mrs. Shamela.
c) Mr. Parsons.
d) Mrs. Slipslop.
4. Who is the person that the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach suddenly falls in love with prior to her wedding?
5. What does Bellarmine need in order to get married...
This section contains 369 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)