|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Criticism page 395-427.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adams discover that Wilson put in his provisions that makes him a kind and generous man to them?
(b) Reading materials.
2. When the thief is apprehended in the inn, what is returned to Joseph?
(a) His books.
(b) His clothes.
(c) His jewelry.
(d) His pens.
3. Who is the person that the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach suddenly falls in love with prior to her wedding?
4. What are Mr. Booby's intentions towards Shamela?
5. What does Adams want from Trulliber?
(a) A book.
(b) A loan.
(c) A pig.
(d) A house.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Adams displays trust towards the man that is treated poorly by servants, how does Joseph respond?
2. What does the squire's retinue dunk Adams into?
3. In "The Apology for the Clergy," what does Fielding say is serviceable to detect and expose in the clergy?
4. What does Parson Trulliber try to sell Adams?
5. When Barnabas goes to get punch, what does the maid bring for Joseph to drink?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)