|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Criticism page 395-427.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year is "Essay on Reputation" written?
2. When Mr. Booby and Pamela try to dissuade Joseph from marrying Fanny, how does Joseph respond?
(a) He does nothing.
(b) He hesitates.
(c) He agrees.
(d) He refuses.
3. When Mr. B kisses Pamela while she is in bed, she almost ________ out of fear.
4. What does Joseph show when he is in the country especially when confronted with the obstacles to marrying Fanny?
5. Whose bed does Didapper jump into, thinking it belongs to Fanny?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Shamela, Parson Tickletext writes Parson Oliver with a copy of _____.
2. What does Pierre Francois Guyot Desfontaines think Fielding is one of the best at in England in terms of writing?
3. Despite his speeches, what does the sportsman fail to possess when he hears a young woman scream while he is with Adams?
4. Who writes "Pamela, or Virtue Rewarded"?
5. What does Thomas Gray think Fielding's incidents are while his character portraits are natural?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)