|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Criticism page 395-427.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ragotin borrow a horse initially in "Le Roman Comique"?
(a) To fight Roman.
(b) To get to court.
(c) To steal from the king.
(d) To impress Star.
2. What does Parson Trulliber try to sell Adams?
(a) A house.
(b) A loan.
(c) A pig.
(d) A book.
3. At what age does Joseph become an attendant?
4. When hounds chasing a hare attack Adams, who defends Adams?
5. In Chapter 2, before Joseph and Adams separate, Adams realizes that his sermons are not in his __________.
(d) Saddle bags.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the squire's retinue dunk Adams into?
2. Who is Wilson?
3. Who loans money to Adams, Joseph, and Fanny when the hostess of the inn declines?
4. What is the message conveyed in the copy of work that Parson Tickletext writes Parson Oliver about?
5. What year is "The Apology for the Clergy" written?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)