|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Criticism page 395-427.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pamela thank for preserving her innocence from Mr. B?
2. Where do Peter, Fanny, Joseph, and Adams leave to go after they are reunited at the inn?
(a) Booby hall.
(b) Mark's cellar.
(d) Fielding's house.
3. Who sends for the clergyman in Chapter 13?
4. In Chapter 6, as Adams sleeps, Joseph indulges in a monologue about how the desire for honor should lead a man to ________.
5. Who defends Joseph in the coach to the host when Miss Grave-airs and others protest his presence?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shamela pretend to do when Mr. Booby touches her bosom in Letter 6?
2. When Miss Grave-airs objects to admitting Joseph to their coach, who does she argue with in the coach?
3. When Jacky reads the history of Leonard and his wife who constantly quarrel, who assures them that each is right and the person who is right should always submit?
4. In what periodical is an article written that finds Mr. Adams makes an agreeable character due to his innocence?
5. What year is "Essay on Reputation" written?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)