|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Criticism page 395-427.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Adam end up sleeping, tired after the confusion surrounding Didapper, Fanny, Booby, and others with regards to sleeping and sex?
(a) Jan's room.
(b) Adams' room.
(c) Fanny's room.
(d) Joseph's room.
2. Where does Shamela go when Mrs. Jervis plans to sell her to Mr. Booby?
(b) San Francisco.
3. Whose daughter is Harriet Hearty?
(a) The man who buys the ticket.
(b) The man who buys the ring.
(c) The man who buys the bookshelf.
(d) The man who buys the pen.
4. When Fanny is attacked by a young gentleman, Beau Didapper, and his servant, who rescues her?
5. When Mr. B kisses Pamela while she is in bed, she almost ________ out of fear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pays Joseph's bill at the inn?
2. From what does Parson Adam's good heart stem?
3. Who is the admirer that the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach singles out as her potential mate?
4. What does Lady Booby try to terminate legally by using the Justice Fromick?
5. What does Wilson see the pleasures of the world as?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)