|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Criticism page 395-427.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wilson feel for Harriet Hearty?
(c) Mixed feelings.
2. What does Parson Williams advise Shamela to deny regarding Henrietta?
(a) That she is Shamela's daughter.
(b) That she is Shamela's mother.
(c) That she is Shamela's aunt.
(d) That she is Shamela's rival.
3. In "Histoire de Gil Blas de Santillane," who does Gil meet from Grenada?
(a) The archbishop.
(b) The lover.
(c) The lawyer.
(d) The priest.
4. What does Barnabas doubt that Adams can profit from selling?
(a) His books.
(b) His sermons.
(c) His letters.
(d) His clothes.
5. When Barnabas goes to get punch, what does the maid bring for Joseph to drink?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the hostess of the inn offer Adams because she thinks that he is Trulliber's brother?
2. What year is "Essay on Reputation" written?
3. What kind of a priest does Adams converse with after escaping the squire's retinue?
4. Whose daughter is Harriet Hearty?
5. How is Fanny related to Joseph?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)