|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Criticism page 395-427.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Miss Grave-airs objects to admitting Joseph to their coach, who does she argue with in the coach?
2. Who discovers the parentage of Fanny?
(a) The innkeeper.
(b) The peddler.
(c) The priest.
(d) The friend.
3. What is written in the closing months of Sir Robert Walpole's ascendency as first commissioner of treasury?
(a) Henry Fielding.
(b) John Adams.
(c) Parson Williams.
(d) Joseph Andrews.
4. When Mrs. Slipslop is suspiciously affectionate toward Joseph, one lady begs for the story of _____to be resumed in order to avoid improper consequences
5. What does Wilson feel for Harriet Hearty?
(d) Mixed feelings.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Wilson joyfully is reunited with Joseph, his son, who is agitated that Joseph can now marry Fanny?
2. Who is the person that the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach suddenly falls in love with prior to her wedding?
3. From what does Parson Adam's good heart stem?
4. Whose stable does Joseph go to at the age of ten?
5. Who does Joseph attract because of his honesty in the stables?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)