|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Criticism page 395-427.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Adams traveling to publish three volumes of sermons?
2. Where does Benjamin Hoadley work that reflects the politics of the era in which Fielding leaves?
(a) The Basement.
(b) The Cannery.
(c) The Church of England.
(d) The Feldenkras.
3. When Mr. B kisses Pamela while she is in bed, she almost ________ out of fear.
4. What does Mr. Booby do to Shamela in Letter 2 until Jervis stops him?
(a) Locks her up.
(b) Yells at her.
(c) Kisses her.
(d) Fights her.
5. Whose character do critics of Fielding's work all appear to support?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Joseph and Fanny talking when Adams argues with the host of the inn about life and necessities?
2. Who does Fielding frequently satirize in "The Champion"?
3. What is the message conveyed in the copy of work that Parson Tickletext writes Parson Oliver about?
4. What does Fielding believe that biographies copy instead of creating originals?
5. To what is Joseph tied by the squire's retinue?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)