|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Criticism page 395-427.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Modern Criticism, Mark Spilka's "Comic Resolution in Fielding's 'Joseph Andrews'" claims the _____ adventures at Booby Hall are among the most memorable scenes in the story.
2. Who defends Joseph in the coach to the host when Miss Grave-airs and others protest his presence?
3. What does Adams want from Trulliber?
(a) A book.
(b) A house.
(c) A loan.
(d) A pig.
4. Whose stable does Joseph go to at the age of ten?
(c) Lady Booby.
(d) Thomas Booby.
5. What does Lady Booby try to terminate legally by using the Justice Fromick?
(a) Fanny's pregnancy.
(b) Anne's friendship.
(c) Joseph's marriage.
(d) Scout's will.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joseph have that identifies him as Wilson's son?
2. Who is angry when Joseph and Adams beat his hounds?
3. What is the message conveyed in the copy of work that Parson Tickletext writes Parson Oliver about?
4. Who does Don Quixote defeat in a fight and sends the man to present himself to Lady Donna Dulcinea?
5. Who is the woman that set out to find Joseph after hearing of his misfortunes?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)