|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Criticism page 395-427.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Joseph notices Didapper try to lay hold of Fanny, what ensues shortly thereafter?
(a) A song.
(b) A fight.
(c) A visit.
(d) A game.
2. What is quiet while vice is boisterous according to Fielding?
3. When Lady Booby returns to London, what does she play to forget Joseph?
(c) The piano.
4. Who does Joseph turn to help him get married to his love?
5. What is John Lord Hervey considered in "The History of the Life of Marcus Tullius Cicero"?
(a) A writer.
(b) A priest.
(c) A lover.
(d) A patron.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who defends Joseph in the coach to the host when Miss Grave-airs and others protest his presence?
2. From what does Parson Adam's good heart stem?
3. What is the message conveyed in the copy of work that Parson Tickletext writes Parson Oliver about?
4. When Fanny was stolen by gypsies, who was put in her place as a child to be raised by the Andrews?
5. In court, a justice mocks Adams when he is on trial because of the villain who said that he tried to __________ him.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)