|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Criticism page 395-427.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many copies of Fielding's most famed narrative works are in "Joseph Andrews with Shamela and Related Writings?"
2. What does Peter Pounce do for Fanny?
(a) He cooks her food.
(b) He rescues her.
(c) He leaves her.
(d) He marries her.
3. What does Bellarmine need in order to get married from the father of the young woman he is in love with?
(b) A house.
(c) A dowry.
(d) A coach.
4. Why is Adams annoyed with Pounce when he travels in the couch with him?
(a) He does not agree upon horses.
(b) He does not agree upon houses.
(c) He does not agree upon food.
(d) He does not agree upon charity.
5. When Fanny is attacked by a young gentleman, Beau Didapper, and his servant, who rescues her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Pamela abducted in "Pamela, or Virtue Rewarded"?
2. What does Joseph show when he is in the country especially when confronted with the obstacles to marrying Fanny?
3. In Letter 2, what does Shamela say about the squire?
4. In court, a justice mocks Adams when he is on trial because of the villain who said that he tried to __________ him.
5. After his father's death, what does Wilson set out to become but fails at?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)