|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Criticism page 395-427.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mrs. Slipslop is suspiciously affectionate toward Joseph, one lady begs for the story of _____to be resumed in order to avoid improper consequences
2. To what does Wilson lose his fortune?
(c) Old age.
3. Who writes "Pamela, or Virtue Rewarded"?
4. What forces Wilson to move to Temple where he engages in numerous affairs?
(a) A book show.
(b) A contest.
(c) A chess game.
(d) A duel.
5. What does Adams discover that Wilson put in his provisions that makes him a kind and generous man to them?
(c) Reading materials.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Histoire de Gil Blas de Santillane," who does Gil meet from Grenada?
2. In Shamela, Parson Tickletext writes Parson Oliver with a copy of _____.
3. What is Shamela warned about not repeating in Letter 3 by Henrietta?
4. When Lady Booby returns to London, what does she play to forget Joseph?
5. When Mr. B kisses Pamela while she is in bed, she almost ________ out of fear.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)