|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Joseph Andrews, Book 3, Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is stolen from Wilson by gypsies?
(a) A house.
(b) A book.
(c) A daughter.
(d) A son.
2. What does Bellarmine need in order to get married from the father of the young woman he is in love with?
(a) A dowry.
(b) A house.
(d) A coach.
3. Who does Joseph turn to help him get married to his love?
4. Where is Adams traveling to publish three volumes of sermons?
5. Who is the grave person that arrives at the inn concerned for Joseph's health and safety?
Short Answer Questions
1. In court, a justice mocks Adams when he is on trial because of the villain who said that he tried to __________ him.
2. What does Fielding think biography teaches people about?
3. When Mrs. Slipslop is suspiciously affectionate toward Joseph, one lady begs for the story of _____to be resumed in order to avoid improper consequences
4. To whom does Joseph remain loyal despite temptations by other women?
5. When Miss Grave-airs objects to admitting Joseph to their coach, who does she argue with in the coach?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)