|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Joseph Andrews, Book 3, Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Joseph removed to stables at the age of ten?
(a) Because of his mind.
(b) Because of his temper.
(c) Because of his sweet voice.
(d) Because of his age.
2. While Adams displays trust towards the man that is treated poorly by servants, how does Joseph respond?
3. What does Parson Trulliber try to sell Adams?
(a) A pig.
(b) A book.
(c) A loan.
(d) A house.
4. Whose daughter is Harriet Hearty?
(a) The man who buys the pen.
(b) The man who buys the bookshelf.
(c) The man who buys the ring.
(d) The man who buys the ticket.
5. What is stolen from Wilson by gypsies?
(a) A house.
(b) A daughter.
(c) A book.
(d) A son.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mrs. Slipslop is suspiciously affectionate toward Joseph, one lady begs for the story of _____to be resumed in order to avoid improper consequences
2. Who is the grave person that arrives at the inn concerned for Joseph's health and safety?
3. What does Fielding satirize while describing biographies?
4. Who is the person that the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach suddenly falls in love with prior to her wedding?
5. To what does Wilson lose his fortune?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)