|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Joseph Andrews, Book 3, Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wilson feel for Harriet Hearty?
(d) Mixed feelings.
2. Whose stable does Joseph go to at the age of ten?
(c) Lady Booby.
(d) Thomas Booby.
3. What does Adams want from Trulliber?
(a) A book.
(b) A pig.
(c) A house.
(d) A loan.
4. Whose carelessness allows the thief to escape in Chapter 16?
(a) The priest.
(b) The writer.
(c) The governor.
(d) The constable.
5. What winning item does Wilson buy but is forced to sell for bread?
(a) A pen.
(b) A lottery ticket.
(c) A ring.
(d) A bookshelf.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the thief is apprehended in the inn, what is returned to Joseph?
2. Who is treated poorly by servants that Adams notices and sends a boy to assist?
3. To whom does Joseph remain loyal despite temptations by other women?
4. Who is the person that the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach suddenly falls in love with prior to her wedding?
5. What does Parson Trulliber try to sell Adams?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)