|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Joseph Andrews, Book 3, Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Adams traveling to publish three volumes of sermons?
2. What does Fielding satirize while describing biographies?
(a) Human traits.
3. Who is Wilson?
(a) A housekeeper.
(b) A writer.
(c) An inn owner.
(d) A hospitable man.
4. Where does the woman and Adams take shelter during a storm where she hears Joseph?
(a) A schoolhouse.
(b) A weatherproof temple.
(c) An ale house.
(d) A cellar.
5. Who defends Joseph in the coach to the host when Miss Grave-airs and others protest his presence?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fielding think biography teaches people about?
2. When Mrs. Slipslop is suspiciously affectionate toward Joseph, one lady begs for the story of _____to be resumed in order to avoid improper consequences
3. What does Parson Trulliber try to sell Adams?
4. What does Barnabas doubt that Adams can profit from selling?
5. Who is the eighteen-year-old whose story is told by a lady in the coach?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)