|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Joseph Andrews, Book 3, Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fielding satirize while describing biographies?
(b) Human traits.
2. At what age does Joseph become an attendant?
3. While Adams displays trust towards the man that is treated poorly by servants, how does Joseph respond?
4. Who defends Joseph in the coach to the host when Miss Grave-airs and others protest his presence?
5. What does Adams discover that Wilson put in his provisions that makes him a kind and generous man to them?
(a) Reading materials.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Fielding find true comedy in his work?
2. Whose stable does Joseph go to at the age of ten?
3. What does Wilson feel for Harriet Hearty?
4. When Barnabas goes to get punch, what does the maid bring for Joseph to drink?
5. Who loans money to Adams, Joseph, and Fanny when the hostess of the inn declines?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)