|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Joseph Andrews, Book 3, Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many copies of Fielding's most famed narrative works are in "Joseph Andrews with Shamela and Related Writings?"
2. Whose daughter is Harriet Hearty?
(a) The man who buys the bookshelf.
(b) The man who buys the ticket.
(c) The man who buys the ring.
(d) The man who buys the pen.
3. Since Joseph is not well enough to travel, from whom does Adams ask to borrow money to travel?
4. Who does Joseph attract because of his honesty in the stables?
(b) Lady Booby.
(d) Thomas Booby.
5. What is stolen from Wilson by gypsies?
(a) A daughter.
(b) A book.
(c) A house.
(d) A son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barnabas say that Joseph has resigned himself to without regret as he lays sick?
2. At the church, what is Mr. Abraham Adams's role?
3. What does Parson Trulliber try to sell Adams?
4. When Mrs. Slipslop is suspiciously affectionate toward Joseph, one lady begs for the story of _____to be resumed in order to avoid improper consequences
5. Where are Joseph and Fanny talking when Adams argues with the host of the inn about life and necessities?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)