|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Joseph Andrews, Book 3, Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Joseph turn to help him get married to his love?
2. Why is Joseph removed to stables at the age of ten?
(a) Because of his age.
(b) Because of his temper.
(c) Because of his sweet voice.
(d) Because of his mind.
3. In court, a justice mocks Adams when he is on trial because of the villain who said that he tried to __________ him.
4. What is stolen from Wilson by gypsies?
(a) A daughter.
(b) A son.
(c) A house.
(d) A book.
5. Where does the woman and Adams take shelter during a storm where she hears Joseph?
(a) A weatherproof temple.
(b) A cellar.
(c) An ale house.
(d) A schoolhouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Miss Grave-airs objects to admitting Joseph to their coach, who does she argue with in the coach?
2. Who does Joseph attract because of his honesty in the stables?
3. While Adams displays trust towards the man that is treated poorly by servants, how does Joseph respond?
4. How many copies of Fielding's most famed narrative works are in "Joseph Andrews with Shamela and Related Writings?"
5. Who sends for the clergyman in Chapter 13?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)