Quiz: Section 9: Shamela to Section 12: Background and Sources page 359-392
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is the first value a clergyman must possess according to Fielding?
2. What is quiet while vice is boisterous according to Fielding?
3. What is Conyers's relationship to Hervey in "The History of the Life of Marcus Tullius Cicero"?
a) He is his friend.
b) He is his brother.
c) He is his servant.
d) He is his master.
4. Who writes "The Life and Adventures of the Renown'd Don Quixote"?
5. When Mr. B kisses Pamela while she is in bed, she...
This section contains 279 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)