|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Shamela.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Joseph turn to help him get married to his love?
2. Why is Lady Booby indignant with Mrs. Slipslop's encouragement to marry Joseph?
(a) Because she has been taught to fake antipathy.
(b) Because she is slow to respond.
(c) Because she is lost in love.
(d) Because she is crazy.
3. When the thief is apprehended in the inn, what is returned to Joseph?
(a) His jewelry.
(b) His pens.
(c) His books.
(d) His clothes.
4. Where does the woman and Adams take shelter during a storm where she hears Joseph?
(a) A cellar.
(b) A weatherproof temple.
(c) An ale house.
(d) A schoolhouse.
5. What does the hostess of the inn offer Adams because she thinks that he is Trulliber's brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is treated poorly by servants that Adams notices and sends a boy to assist?
2. Who is Wilson?
3. What does Wilson see the pleasures of the world as?
4. When Fanny is attacked by a young gentleman, Beau Didapper, and his servant, who rescues her?
5. In Letter 2, what does Shamela say about the squire?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)