|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Shamela.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adams want from Trulliber?
(a) A house.
(b) A book.
(c) A loan.
(d) A pig.
2. Lady Booby is angry when Adams announces the _____ of marriage between Joseph and Fanny at church.
3. Where are Joseph and Fanny talking when Adams argues with the host of the inn about life and necessities?
(a) The garden.
(b) The rooftop.
(c) The bar.
(d) The cellar.
4. What is Shamela warned about not repeating in Letter 3 by Henrietta?
(a) Her folly with Henry.
(b) Her folly with Booby.
(c) Her folly with Andrews.
(d) Her folly with Williams.
5. What does Lady Booby try to terminate legally by using the Justice Fromick?
(a) Fanny's pregnancy.
(b) Anne's friendship.
(c) Scout's will.
(d) Joseph's marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Parson Williams advise Shamela to deny regarding Henrietta?
2. What does Barnabas say that Joseph has resigned himself to without regret as he lays sick?
3. Where is Adams traveling to publish three volumes of sermons?
4. To whom does Joseph remain loyal despite temptations by other women?
5. When Joseph kisses the woman who came in search of him, how does Mrs. Slipslop respond?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)