|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Shamela.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Wilson?
(a) An inn owner.
(b) A housekeeper.
(c) A hospitable man.
(d) A writer.
2. Who is Pamela in relationship to Lady Booby?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her daughter-in-law.
(c) Her friend.
(d) Her sister-in-law.
3. What does Lady Booby try to terminate legally by using the Justice Fromick?
(a) Scout's will.
(b) Joseph's marriage.
(c) Fanny's pregnancy.
(d) Anne's friendship.
4. While Adams displays trust towards the man that is treated poorly by servants, how does Joseph respond?
5. In Letter 1, to whom does Shamela write a letter to about accommodations?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Wilson lose his fortune?
2. What is Shamela warned about not repeating in Letter 3 by Henrietta?
3. When Barnabas goes to get punch, what does the maid bring for Joseph to drink?
4. What forces Wilson to move to Temple where he engages in numerous affairs?
5. When Joseph is arrested, who convinces the justice to commit Joseph and Fanny to his custody?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)