|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Shamela.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Adams traveling to publish three volumes of sermons?
2. What does Barnabas say that Joseph has resigned himself to without regret as he lays sick?
(c) Divine will.
3. Who does Mrs. Tow-house catch her husband in bed with?
4. What does Barnabas doubt that Adams can profit from selling?
(a) His clothes.
(b) His books.
(c) His letters.
(d) His sermons.
5. When the thief is apprehended in the inn, what is returned to Joseph?
(a) His jewelry.
(b) His clothes.
(c) His pens.
(d) His books.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has decided to write a book about the courtship of Booby and Shamela?
2. What does Lady Booby try to terminate legally by using the Justice Fromick?
3. When Lady Booby returns home, the sight of ______ ignites her passion, causing her to argue with Mrs. SlipSlop.
4. What is the message conveyed in the copy of work that Parson Tickletext writes Parson Oliver about?
5. What does Fielding satirize while describing biographies?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)