|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Shamela.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Wilson?
(a) An inn owner.
(b) A hospitable man.
(c) A writer.
(d) A housekeeper.
2. What does the hostess of the inn offer Adams because she thinks that he is Trulliber's brother?
3. What are Mr. Booby's intentions towards Shamela?
4. After his father's death, what does Wilson set out to become but fails at?
(a) A man of leisure.
(b) A writer.
(c) A stockbroker.
(d) A gentleman.
5. What does Mr. Booby do to Shamela in Letter 2 until Jervis stops him?
(a) Kisses her.
(b) Yells at her.
(c) Locks her up.
(d) Fights her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Scout in relationship to Lady Booby?
2. When Adam's wife chides him for opposing Lady Booby, what is he more concerned with doing?
3. In Shamela, Parson Tickletext writes Parson Oliver with a copy of _____.
4. Who is the grave person that arrives at the inn concerned for Joseph's health and safety?
5. In Letter 2, what does Shamela say about the squire?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)