|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Shamela.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady Booby try to terminate legally by using the Justice Fromick?
(a) Scout's will.
(b) Fanny's pregnancy.
(c) Joseph's marriage.
(d) Anne's friendship.
2. Who loans money to Adams, Joseph, and Fanny when the hostess of the inn declines?
(a) A peddler.
(b) A bookseller.
(c) A priest.
(d) An agent.
3. Who has decided to write a book about the courtship of Booby and Shamela?
4. What does Barnabas say that Joseph has resigned himself to without regret as he lays sick?
(b) Divine will.
5. When Lady Booby returns home, the sight of ______ ignites her passion, causing her to argue with Mrs. SlipSlop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barnabas doubt that Adams can profit from selling?
2. While Adams displays trust towards the man that is treated poorly by servants, how does Joseph respond?
3. What does the hostess of the inn offer Adams because she thinks that he is Trulliber's brother?
4. Who is the woman that set out to find Joseph after hearing of his misfortunes?
5. What are Mr. Booby's intentions towards Shamela?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)