|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Shamela.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What clothes does Shamela wear in Letter 7 that prevent Mr. Booby from recognizing her?
(a) An artist's.
(b) A writer's.
(c) A parson's.
(d) A farmer's.
2. Who is treated poorly by servants that Adams notices and sends a boy to assist?
(a) A friend.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A priest.
(d) A gentleman.
3. Lady Booby is angry when Adams announces the _____ of marriage between Joseph and Fanny at church.
4. What forces Wilson to move to Temple where he engages in numerous affairs?
(a) A contest.
(b) A duel.
(c) A chess game.
(d) A book show.
5. Who is Wilson?
(a) A hospitable man.
(b) A writer.
(c) An inn owner.
(d) A housekeeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Booby do to Shamela in Letter 2 until Jervis stops him?
2. Where does the woman and Adams take shelter during a storm where she hears Joseph?
3. Who loans money to Adams, Joseph, and Fanny when the hostess of the inn declines?
4. Whose presence does Lady Booby frown upon, forcing her to leave with Adams after being taken out of jail?
5. What does Barnabas say that Joseph has resigned himself to without regret as he lays sick?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)