|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Shamela.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the grave person that arrives at the inn concerned for Joseph's health and safety?
2. Since Joseph is not well enough to travel, from whom does Adams ask to borrow money to travel?
3. What does the hostess of the inn offer Adams because she thinks that he is Trulliber's brother?
4. What does Barnabas doubt that Adams can profit from selling?
(a) His clothes.
(b) His sermons.
(c) His letters.
(d) His books.
5. When Fanny is attacked by a young gentleman, Beau Didapper, and his servant, who rescues her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose daughter is Harriet Hearty?
2. When Adam's wife chides him for opposing Lady Booby, what is he more concerned with doing?
3. What does Parson Williams advise Shamela to deny regarding Henrietta?
4. While Adams displays trust towards the man that is treated poorly by servants, how does Joseph respond?
5. When Joseph is arrested, who convinces the justice to commit Joseph and Fanny to his custody?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)