|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Shamela.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What winning item does Wilson buy but is forced to sell for bread?
(a) A pen.
(b) A lottery ticket.
(c) A ring.
(d) A bookshelf.
2. Who does Joseph turn to help him get married to his love?
3. What does Mr. Booby do to Shamela in Letter 2 until Jervis stops him?
(a) Yells at her.
(b) Locks her up.
(c) Kisses her.
(d) Fights her.
4. Since Joseph is not well enough to travel, from whom does Adams ask to borrow money to travel?
5. What does Fielding satirize while describing biographies?
(c) Human traits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Shamela warned about not repeating in Letter 3 by Henrietta?
2. When Joseph kisses the woman who came in search of him, how does Mrs. Slipslop respond?
3. In Letter 2, what does Shamela say about the squire?
4. Who does Mrs. Tow-house catch her husband in bed with?
5. When Barnabas goes to get punch, what does the maid bring for Joseph to drink?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)