|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Shamela.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Wilson?
(a) An inn owner.
(b) A writer.
(c) A housekeeper.
(d) A hospitable man.
2. Whose daughter is Harriet Hearty?
(a) The man who buys the pen.
(b) The man who buys the ring.
(c) The man who buys the bookshelf.
(d) The man who buys the ticket.
3. When Barnabas goes to get punch, what does the maid bring for Joseph to drink?
4. What does Adams discover that Wilson put in his provisions that makes him a kind and generous man to them?
(c) Reading materials.
5. Who sends for the clergyman in Chapter 13?
Short Answer Questions
1. What clothes does Shamela wear in Letter 7 that prevent Mr. Booby from recognizing her?
2. Where is Adams traveling to publish three volumes of sermons?
3. When Joseph is arrested, who convinces the justice to commit Joseph and Fanny to his custody?
4. Who is Pamela in relationship to Lady Booby?
5. What does Parson Trulliber try to sell Adams?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)