|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Shamela.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the hostess of the inn offer Adams because she thinks that he is Trulliber's brother?
2. Who is Wilson?
(a) A hospitable man.
(b) An inn owner.
(c) A housekeeper.
(d) A writer.
3. While Adams displays trust towards the man that is treated poorly by servants, how does Joseph respond?
4. Why is Lady Booby indignant with Mrs. Slipslop's encouragement to marry Joseph?
(a) Because she is crazy.
(b) Because she is slow to respond.
(c) Because she has been taught to fake antipathy.
(d) Because she is lost in love.
5. Who sends for the clergyman in Chapter 13?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the grave person that arrives at the inn concerned for Joseph's health and safety?
2. To whom does Joseph remain loyal despite temptations by other women?
3. Where are Joseph and Fanny talking when Adams argues with the host of the inn about life and necessities?
4. What does Lady Booby try to terminate legally by using the Justice Fromick?
5. What does Adams want from Trulliber?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)