|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Shamela.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Joseph turn to help him get married to his love?
2. Where does the woman and Adams take shelter during a storm where she hears Joseph?
(a) An ale house.
(b) A weatherproof temple.
(c) A schoolhouse.
(d) A cellar.
3. What does Barnabas doubt that Adams can profit from selling?
(a) His books.
(b) His sermons.
(c) His letters.
(d) His clothes.
4. What does Adams discover that Wilson put in his provisions that makes him a kind and generous man to them?
(c) Reading materials.
5. When Lady Booby returns home, the sight of ______ ignites her passion, causing her to argue with Mrs. SlipSlop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What forces Wilson to move to Temple where he engages in numerous affairs?
2. What does Shamela pretend to do when Mr. Booby touches her bosom in Letter 6?
3. What is Shamela warned about not repeating in Letter 3 by Henrietta?
4. Where is Adams traveling to publish three volumes of sermons?
5. What does Mr. Booby do to Shamela in Letter 2 until Jervis stops him?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)