|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Shamela.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose daughter is Harriet Hearty?
(a) The man who buys the ticket.
(b) The man who buys the ring.
(c) The man who buys the bookshelf.
(d) The man who buys the pen.
2. After his father's death, what does Wilson set out to become but fails at?
(a) A writer.
(b) A stockbroker.
(c) A gentleman.
(d) A man of leisure.
3. What clothes does Shamela wear in Letter 7 that prevent Mr. Booby from recognizing her?
(a) A farmer's.
(b) A parson's.
(c) A writer's.
(d) An artist's.
4. Whose carelessness allows the thief to escape in Chapter 16?
(a) The priest.
(b) The writer.
(c) The constable.
(d) The governor.
5. Who does Mrs. Tow-house catch her husband in bed with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the woman and Adams take shelter during a storm where she hears Joseph?
2. Who does Joseph turn to help him get married to his love?
3. When the thief is apprehended in the inn, what is returned to Joseph?
4. In Letter 2, what does Shamela say about the squire?
5. When Barnabas goes to get punch, what does the maid bring for Joseph to drink?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)