|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Shamela.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Wilson lose his fortune?
(d) Old age.
2. Who loans money to Adams, Joseph, and Fanny when the hostess of the inn declines?
(a) A priest.
(b) An agent.
(c) A peddler.
(d) A bookseller.
3. In Letter 1, to whom does Shamela write a letter to about accommodations?
4. What does the hostess of the inn offer Adams because she thinks that he is Trulliber's brother?
5. Where are Joseph and Fanny talking when Adams argues with the host of the inn about life and necessities?
(a) The bar.
(b) The rooftop.
(c) The garden.
(d) The cellar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose Methodist doctrines do Adam and Barnabas discuss that invoke the ire of the clergy?
2. What does Parson Williams advise Shamela to deny regarding Henrietta?
3. When Barnabas goes to get punch, what does the maid bring for Joseph to drink?
4. Who does Joseph turn to help him get married to his love?
5. Who sends for the clergyman in Chapter 13?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)