|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Shamela.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady Booby try to terminate legally by using the Justice Fromick?
(a) Fanny's pregnancy.
(b) Scout's will.
(c) Joseph's marriage.
(d) Anne's friendship.
2. When the thief is apprehended in the inn, what is returned to Joseph?
(a) His books.
(b) His jewelry.
(c) His clothes.
(d) His pens.
3. Who is Scout in relationship to Lady Booby?
(a) Her priest.
(b) Her friend.
(c) Her lawyer.
(d) Her dog.
4. Why is Lady Booby indignant with Mrs. Slipslop's encouragement to marry Joseph?
(a) Because she is crazy.
(b) Because she is slow to respond.
(c) Because she is lost in love.
(d) Because she has been taught to fake antipathy.
5. What does Adams discover that Wilson put in his provisions that makes him a kind and generous man to them?
(a) Reading materials.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Adam's wife chides him for opposing Lady Booby, what is he more concerned with doing?
2. Whose daughter is Harriet Hearty?
3. Who is the woman that set out to find Joseph after hearing of his misfortunes?
4. In Shamela, Parson Tickletext writes Parson Oliver with a copy of _____.
5. Since Joseph is not well enough to travel, from whom does Adams ask to borrow money to travel?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)