|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Shamela.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barnabas say that Joseph has resigned himself to without regret as he lays sick?
(b) Divine will.
2. To whom does Joseph remain loyal despite temptations by other women?
3. What forces Wilson to move to Temple where he engages in numerous affairs?
(a) A chess game.
(b) A book show.
(c) A duel.
(d) A contest.
4. Who saves Jacky, Adam's son, from drowning?
(a) A peddler.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A friend.
5. Who is Pamela in relationship to Lady Booby?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her sister-in-law.
(c) Her daughter-in-law.
(d) Her friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the grave person that arrives at the inn concerned for Joseph's health and safety?
2. Who loans money to Adams, Joseph, and Fanny when the hostess of the inn declines?
3. What does Wilson feel for Harriet Hearty?
4. Where does the woman and Adams take shelter during a storm where she hears Joseph?
5. What does Fielding believe that biographies copy instead of creating originals?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)