|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Shamela.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Joseph is arrested, who convinces the justice to commit Joseph and Fanny to his custody?
(b) Mr. Booby.
(c) Mrs. Booby.
2. When Lady Booby returns home, the sight of ______ ignites her passion, causing her to argue with Mrs. SlipSlop.
3. Who is Pamela in relationship to Lady Booby?
(a) Her sister-in-law.
(b) Her friend.
(c) Her daughter-in-law.
(d) Her mother.
4. Where is Adams traveling to publish three volumes of sermons?
5. When Adam's wife chides him for opposing Lady Booby, what is he more concerned with doing?
(a) Worldly ambitions.
(b) Being famous.
(c) Moral duties.
(d) Making money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is treated poorly by servants that Adams notices and sends a boy to assist?
2. After his father's death, what does Wilson set out to become but fails at?
3. What is Shamela warned about not repeating in Letter 3 by Henrietta?
4. Who has decided to write a book about the courtship of Booby and Shamela?
5. Lady Booby is angry when Adams announces the _____ of marriage between Joseph and Fanny at church.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)