|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Shamela.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Adam's wife chides him for opposing Lady Booby, what is he more concerned with doing?
(a) Making money.
(b) Worldly ambitions.
(c) Being famous.
(d) Moral duties.
2. Who loans money to Adams, Joseph, and Fanny when the hostess of the inn declines?
(a) A peddler.
(b) A priest.
(c) An agent.
(d) A bookseller.
3. What does Adams want from Trulliber?
(a) A loan.
(b) A house.
(c) A pig.
(d) A book.
4. When Mr. Booby and Pamela try to dissuade Joseph from marrying Fanny, how does Joseph respond?
(a) He refuses.
(b) He agrees.
(c) He does nothing.
(d) He hesitates.
5. Who does Joseph turn to help him get married to his love?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Joseph kisses the woman who came in search of him, how does Mrs. Slipslop respond?
2. What does Fielding satirize while describing biographies?
3. What does Mr. Booby do to Shamela in Letter 2 until Jervis stops him?
4. After his father's death, what does Wilson set out to become but fails at?
5. To what does Wilson lose his fortune?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)