|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Shamela.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Adams displays trust towards the man that is treated poorly by servants, how does Joseph respond?
2. Who has decided to write a book about the courtship of Booby and Shamela?
3. Where is Adams traveling to publish three volumes of sermons?
4. What does Barnabas say that Joseph has resigned himself to without regret as he lays sick?
(d) Divine will.
5. What does Adams want from Trulliber?
(a) A house.
(b) A loan.
(c) A book.
(d) A pig.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Wilson?
2. Whose presence does Lady Booby frown upon, forcing her to leave with Adams after being taken out of jail?
3. Who is Pamela in relationship to Lady Booby?
4. Why is Lady Booby indignant with Mrs. Slipslop's encouragement to marry Joseph?
5. Who is treated poorly by servants that Adams notices and sends a boy to assist?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)