|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Shamela.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the thief is apprehended in the inn, what is returned to Joseph?
(a) His jewelry.
(b) His pens.
(c) His books.
(d) His clothes.
2. What does Fielding believe that biographies copy instead of creating originals?
3. What does Fielding satirize while describing biographies?
(a) Human traits.
4. Who does Mrs. Tow-house catch her husband in bed with?
5. In court, a justice mocks Adams when he is on trial because of the villain who said that he tried to __________ him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Booby do to Shamela in Letter 2 until Jervis stops him?
2. Who does Joseph turn to help him get married to his love?
3. Who has decided to write a book about the courtship of Booby and Shamela?
4. In Letter 2, what does Shamela say about the squire?
5. What does Barnabas doubt that Adams can profit from selling?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)