|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Shamela.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barnabas say that Joseph has resigned himself to without regret as he lays sick?
(a) Divine will.
2. Where does the woman and Adams take shelter during a storm where she hears Joseph?
(a) A schoolhouse.
(b) A weatherproof temple.
(c) A cellar.
(d) An ale house.
3. Who is Pamela in relationship to Lady Booby?
(a) Her sister-in-law.
(b) Her friend.
(c) Her daughter-in-law.
(d) Her mother.
4. What does Shamela pretend to do when Mr. Booby touches her bosom in Letter 6?
5. Whose daughter is Harriet Hearty?
(a) The man who buys the ticket.
(b) The man who buys the bookshelf.
(c) The man who buys the pen.
(d) The man who buys the ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What winning item does Wilson buy but is forced to sell for bread?
2. What are Mr. Booby's intentions towards Shamela?
3. Why is Lady Booby indignant with Mrs. Slipslop's encouragement to marry Joseph?
4. What does Barnabas doubt that Adams can profit from selling?
5. Who is Scout in relationship to Lady Booby?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)