Quiz: Section 1: Joseph Andrews, Preface and Book 1, Chapters 1 through 12 to Section 10: Related Writings
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Parson Trulliber try to sell Adams?
a) A book.
b) A pig.
c) A loan.
d) A house.
2. What does Barnabas doubt that Adams can profit from selling?
a) His sermons.
b) His letters.
c) His books.
d) His clothes.
3. What fetters and harasses mankind according to Fielding in "Essay on Good Nature"?
c) Ill nature.
4. What does Shamela pretend to do when Mr. Booby touches her bosom in Letter 6?
5. What does Adams discover that Wilson put in his provisions that...
This section contains 309 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)