|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Background and Sources page 359-392.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Wilson joyfully is reunited with Joseph, his son, who is agitated that Joseph can now marry Fanny?
(a) Mr. Shamela.
(b) Mr. Booby.
(c) Lady Booby.
(d) Mr. Fielding.
2. Where does the woman and Adams take shelter during a storm where she hears Joseph?
(a) An ale house.
(b) A weatherproof temple.
(c) A schoolhouse.
(d) A cellar.
3. Whose attempt to seduce Destiny is stopped by the arrival of Ragotin?
4. When Joseph kisses the woman who came in search of him, how does Mrs. Slipslop respond?
(a) She cries.
(b) She argues.
(c) She does not.
(d) She gets jealous.
5. Whose bed does Didapper jump into, thinking it belongs to Fanny?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is treated poorly by servants that Adams notices and sends a boy to assist?
2. While Adams displays trust towards the man that is treated poorly by servants, how does Joseph respond?
3. Where does Adam end up sleeping, tired after the confusion surrounding Didapper, Fanny, Booby, and others with regards to sleeping and sex?
4. In court, a justice mocks Adams when he is on trial because of the villain who said that he tried to __________ him.
5. In what year does Fielding leave "The Champion" because he is disenchanted with the opposition?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)