|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Background and Sources page 359-392.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Fielding frequently satirize in "The Champion"?
2. When Wilson joyfully is reunited with Joseph, his son, who is agitated that Joseph can now marry Fanny?
(a) Mr. Booby.
(b) Mr. Shamela.
(c) Mr. Fielding.
(d) Lady Booby.
3. What is written in the closing months of Sir Robert Walpole's ascendency as first commissioner of treasury?
(a) Henry Fielding.
(b) Parson Williams.
(c) John Adams.
(d) Joseph Andrews.
4. When Jacky reads the history of Leonard and his wife who constantly quarrel, who assures them that each is right and the person who is right should always submit?
5. Who does Joseph turn to help him get married to his love?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the person from Grenada that Gil is unsure of how to help him recover from?
2. Who discovers the parentage of Fanny?
3. Where are Joseph and Fanny talking when Adams argues with the host of the inn about life and necessities?
4. Where does Adam end up sleeping, tired after the confusion surrounding Didapper, Fanny, Booby, and others with regards to sleeping and sex?
5. What does Parson Trulliber try to sell Adams?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)