|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Background and Sources page 359-392.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose bed does Didapper jump into, thinking it belongs to Fanny?
2. Where are Joseph and Fanny talking when Adams argues with the host of the inn about life and necessities?
(a) The garden.
(b) The bar.
(c) The rooftop.
(d) The cellar.
3. While Adams displays trust towards the man that is treated poorly by servants, how does Joseph respond?
4. What does Joseph have that identifies him as Wilson's son?
(a) A mole.
(b) A book.
(c) A temper.
(d) A birthmark.
5. Whose attempt to seduce Destiny is stopped by the arrival of Ragotin?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men do Destiny and Cave separate in nightshirts to stop them from fighting at the inn where they are staying?
2. What does Parson Trulliber try to sell Adams?
3. When Fanny was stolen by gypsies, who was put in her place as a child to be raised by the Andrews?
4. What happens to the person from Grenada that Gil is unsure of how to help him recover from?
5. In what year does Fielding leave "The Champion" because he is disenchanted with the opposition?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)