|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Background and Sources page 359-392.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In court, a justice mocks Adams when he is on trial because of the villain who said that he tried to __________ him.
2. When Lady Booby surprises Adams's household with her arrival, who does she try to set Fanny up with?
3. Who does Joseph turn to help him get married to his love?
4. What is written in the closing months of Sir Robert Walpole's ascendency as first commissioner of treasury?
(a) Joseph Andrews.
(b) Parson Williams.
(c) Henry Fielding.
(d) John Adams.
5. Who writes "Le Roman Comique"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who discovers the parentage of Fanny?
2. Where does the woman and Adams take shelter during a storm where she hears Joseph?
3. When Jacky reads the history of Leonard and his wife who constantly quarrel, who assures them that each is right and the person who is right should always submit?
4. How many men do Destiny and Cave separate in nightshirts to stop them from fighting at the inn where they are staying?
5. When Wilson joyfully is reunited with Joseph, his son, who is agitated that Joseph can now marry Fanny?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)