|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Background and Sources page 359-392.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose bed does Didapper jump into, thinking it belongs to Fanny?
2. Where does the woman and Adams take shelter during a storm where she hears Joseph?
(a) A cellar.
(b) An ale house.
(c) A weatherproof temple.
(d) A schoolhouse.
3. Why does Ragotin borrow a horse initially in "Le Roman Comique"?
(a) To impress Star.
(b) To fight Roman.
(c) To get to court.
(d) To steal from the king.
4. Who loans money to Adams, Joseph, and Fanny when the hostess of the inn declines?
(a) An agent.
(b) A peddler.
(c) A bookseller.
(d) A priest.
5. While Adams displays trust towards the man that is treated poorly by servants, how does Joseph respond?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Parson Trulliber try to sell Adams?
2. Who is the woman that set out to find Joseph after hearing of his misfortunes?
3. In what year does Fielding leave "The Champion" because he is disenchanted with the opposition?
4. In Pierre Carlet de Chamblain de Marivaux's "Le Paysan parvenu ou les Memoirs de M***," who protects his honor from Genevieve?
5. When Lady Booby returns to London, what does she play to forget Joseph?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)