|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Background and Sources page 359-392.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does Fielding leave "The Champion" because he is disenchanted with the opposition?
2. Who writes "Le Roman Comique"?
3. Where does Adam end up sleeping, tired after the confusion surrounding Didapper, Fanny, Booby, and others with regards to sleeping and sex?
(a) Jan's room.
(b) Joseph's room.
(c) Adams' room.
(d) Fanny's room.
4. What sound makes Ragotin tumble off his horse in "Le Roman Comique"?
(a) A song.
(b) A call.
(c) A cry.
(d) A gunshot.
5. Who does Joseph turn to help him get married to his love?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lady Booby returns to London, what does she play to forget Joseph?
2. Who does Fielding frequently satirize in "The Champion"?
3. How many men do Destiny and Cave separate in nightshirts to stop them from fighting at the inn where they are staying?
4. What does Adams want from Trulliber?
5. When Adams marries Joseph and Fanny, where do the couple retire to with money given by Mr. Booby to Fanny?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)