|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Background and Sources page 359-392.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who loans money to Adams, Joseph, and Fanny when the hostess of the inn declines?
(a) A peddler.
(b) A priest.
(c) An agent.
(d) A bookseller.
2. When Fanny was stolen by gypsies, who was put in her place as a child to be raised by the Andrews?
3. Where are Joseph and Fanny talking when Adams argues with the host of the inn about life and necessities?
(a) The rooftop.
(b) The cellar.
(c) The bar.
(d) The garden.
4. When Wilson joyfully is reunited with Joseph, his son, who is agitated that Joseph can now marry Fanny?
(a) Lady Booby.
(b) Mr. Shamela.
(c) Mr. Booby.
(d) Mr. Fielding.
5. Whose bed does Didapper jump into, thinking it belongs to Fanny?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lady Booby returns to London, what does she play to forget Joseph?
2. How is Fanny related to Joseph?
3. When Adams marries Joseph and Fanny, where do the couple retire to with money given by Mr. Booby to Fanny?
4. What does Joseph have that identifies him as Wilson's son?
5. When Joseph notices Didapper try to lay hold of Fanny, what ensues shortly thereafter?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)