|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Background and Sources page 359-392.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Histoire de Gil Blas de Santillane," who does Gil meet from Grenada?
(a) The lover.
(b) The archbishop.
(c) The lawyer.
(d) The priest.
2. What sound makes Ragotin tumble off his horse in "Le Roman Comique"?
(a) A gunshot.
(b) A call.
(c) A cry.
(d) A song.
3. How is Fanny related to Joseph?
(a) They are not related.
(b) They are distant relatives.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are siblings.
4. Who does Joseph turn to help him get married to his love?
5. When Wilson joyfully is reunited with Joseph, his son, who is agitated that Joseph can now marry Fanny?
(a) Lady Booby.
(b) Mr. Fielding.
(c) Mr. Shamela.
(d) Mr. Booby.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lady Booby surprises Adams's household with her arrival, who does she try to set Fanny up with?
2. Whose bed does Didapper jump into, thinking it belongs to Fanny?
3. What does Adams want from Trulliber?
4. Where does the woman and Adams take shelter during a storm where she hears Joseph?
5. Who is treated poorly by servants that Adams notices and sends a boy to assist?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)