|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Background and Sources page 359-392.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Wilson joyfully is reunited with Joseph, his son, who is agitated that Joseph can now marry Fanny?
(a) Mr. Booby.
(b) Mr. Shamela.
(c) Mr. Fielding.
(d) Lady Booby.
2. Who does Joseph turn to help him get married to his love?
3. When Joseph kisses the woman who came in search of him, how does Mrs. Slipslop respond?
(a) She cries.
(b) She gets jealous.
(c) She argues.
(d) She does not.
4. When Adams marries Joseph and Fanny, where do the couple retire to with money given by Mr. Booby to Fanny?
(a) A cellar.
(b) A small estate.
(c) An apartment.
(d) A mansion.
5. Where does the woman and Adams take shelter during a storm where she hears Joseph?
(a) A schoolhouse.
(b) A weatherproof temple.
(c) An ale house.
(d) A cellar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Fanny related to Joseph?
2. What happens to the person from Grenada that Gil is unsure of how to help him recover from?
3. When Fanny was stolen by gypsies, who was put in her place as a child to be raised by the Andrews?
4. In court, a justice mocks Adams when he is on trial because of the villain who said that he tried to __________ him.
5. When Jacky reads the history of Leonard and his wife who constantly quarrel, who assures them that each is right and the person who is right should always submit?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)