|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Background and Sources page 359-392.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adams want from Trulliber?
(a) A house.
(b) A pig.
(c) A loan.
(d) A book.
2. What does Parson Trulliber try to sell Adams?
(a) A house.
(b) A book.
(c) A pig.
(d) A loan.
3. What sound makes Ragotin tumble off his horse in "Le Roman Comique"?
(a) A song.
(b) A gunshot.
(c) A cry.
(d) A call.
4. Why does Ragotin borrow a horse initially in "Le Roman Comique"?
(a) To get to court.
(b) To fight Roman.
(c) To steal from the king.
(d) To impress Star.
5. When Lady Booby returns to London, what does she play to forget Joseph?
(a) The piano.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is written in the closing months of Sir Robert Walpole's ascendency as first commissioner of treasury?
2. In "Histoire de Gil Blas de Santillane," who does Gil meet from Grenada?
3. Where does Adam end up sleeping, tired after the confusion surrounding Didapper, Fanny, Booby, and others with regards to sleeping and sex?
4. When Fanny was stolen by gypsies, who was put in her place as a child to be raised by the Andrews?
5. What does Joseph have that identifies him as Wilson's son?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)