|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Background and Sources page 359-392.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Wilson joyfully is reunited with Joseph, his son, who is agitated that Joseph can now marry Fanny?
(a) Mr. Fielding.
(b) Mr. Shamela.
(c) Lady Booby.
(d) Mr. Booby.
2. Where does the woman and Adams take shelter during a storm where she hears Joseph?
(a) A schoolhouse.
(b) A cellar.
(c) An ale house.
(d) A weatherproof temple.
3. What is written in the closing months of Sir Robert Walpole's ascendency as first commissioner of treasury?
(a) Henry Fielding.
(b) John Adams.
(c) Parson Williams.
(d) Joseph Andrews.
4. When Joseph kisses the woman who came in search of him, how does Mrs. Slipslop respond?
(a) She gets jealous.
(b) She cries.
(c) She does not.
(d) She argues.
5. Who is the woman that set out to find Joseph after hearing of his misfortunes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the hostess of the inn offer Adams because she thinks that he is Trulliber's brother?
2. When Lady Booby surprises Adams's household with her arrival, who does she try to set Fanny up with?
3. In Pierre Carlet de Chamblain de Marivaux's "Le Paysan parvenu ou les Memoirs de M***," who protects his honor from Genevieve?
4. Where does Adam end up sleeping, tired after the confusion surrounding Didapper, Fanny, Booby, and others with regards to sleeping and sex?
5. Where are Joseph and Fanny talking when Adams argues with the host of the inn about life and necessities?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)