|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Background and Sources page 359-392.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jacky reads the history of Leonard and his wife who constantly quarrel, who assures them that each is right and the person who is right should always submit?
2. Who loans money to Adams, Joseph, and Fanny when the hostess of the inn declines?
(a) A peddler.
(b) An agent.
(c) A bookseller.
(d) A priest.
3. When Fanny was stolen by gypsies, who was put in her place as a child to be raised by the Andrews?
4. In what year does Fielding leave "The Champion" because he is disenchanted with the opposition?
5. Where are Joseph and Fanny talking when Adams argues with the host of the inn about life and necessities?
(a) The rooftop.
(b) The bar.
(c) The garden.
(d) The cellar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is treated poorly by servants that Adams notices and sends a boy to assist?
2. What happens to the person from Grenada that Gil is unsure of how to help him recover from?
3. What does the hostess of the inn offer Adams because she thinks that he is Trulliber's brother?
4. When Joseph kisses the woman who came in search of him, how does Mrs. Slipslop respond?
5. When Lady Booby surprises Adams's household with her arrival, who does she try to set Fanny up with?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)