|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Background and Sources page 359-392.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Fielding frequently satirize in "The Champion"?
2. What does the hostess of the inn offer Adams because she thinks that he is Trulliber's brother?
3. What does Adams want from Trulliber?
(a) A book.
(b) A house.
(c) A pig.
(d) A loan.
4. In court, a justice mocks Adams when he is on trial because of the villain who said that he tried to __________ him.
5. Where are Joseph and Fanny talking when Adams argues with the host of the inn about life and necessities?
(a) The bar.
(b) The cellar.
(c) The rooftop.
(d) The garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jacky reads the history of Leonard and his wife who constantly quarrel, who assures them that each is right and the person who is right should always submit?
2. What does Joseph have that identifies him as Wilson's son?
3. What is written in the closing months of Sir Robert Walpole's ascendency as first commissioner of treasury?
4. When Joseph notices Didapper try to lay hold of Fanny, what ensues shortly thereafter?
5. How is Fanny related to Joseph?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)