|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Background and Sources page 359-392.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lady Booby returns to London, what does she play to forget Joseph?
(b) The piano.
2. How is Fanny related to Joseph?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are distant relatives.
(c) They are not related.
(d) They are siblings.
3. What does Adams want from Trulliber?
(a) A book.
(b) A pig.
(c) A loan.
(d) A house.
4. What is written in the closing months of Sir Robert Walpole's ascendency as first commissioner of treasury?
(a) Henry Fielding.
(b) John Adams.
(c) Parson Williams.
(d) Joseph Andrews.
5. Who writes "Le Roman Comique"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Benjamin Hoadley work that reflects the politics of the era in which Fielding leaves?
2. In what year does Fielding leave "The Champion" because he is disenchanted with the opposition?
3. When Jacky reads the history of Leonard and his wife who constantly quarrel, who assures them that each is right and the person who is right should always submit?
4. When Adams marries Joseph and Fanny, where do the couple retire to with money given by Mr. Booby to Fanny?
5. Where does the woman and Adams take shelter during a storm where she hears Joseph?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)