|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Background and Sources page 359-392.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the person from Grenada that Gil is unsure of how to help him recover from?
2. Where does Benjamin Hoadley work that reflects the politics of the era in which Fielding leaves?
(a) The Cannery.
(b) The Church of England.
(c) The Feldenkras.
(d) The Basement.
3. When Fanny was stolen by gypsies, who was put in her place as a child to be raised by the Andrews?
4. Where does the woman and Adams take shelter during a storm where she hears Joseph?
(a) An ale house.
(b) A schoolhouse.
(c) A weatherproof temple.
(d) A cellar.
5. Who discovers the parentage of Fanny?
(a) The friend.
(b) The peddler.
(c) The priest.
(d) The innkeeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joseph turn to help him get married to his love?
2. What does Joseph have that identifies him as Wilson's son?
3. When Wilson joyfully is reunited with Joseph, his son, who is agitated that Joseph can now marry Fanny?
4. When Lady Booby surprises Adams's household with her arrival, who does she try to set Fanny up with?
5. What is written in the closing months of Sir Robert Walpole's ascendency as first commissioner of treasury?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)