|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Background and Sources page 359-392.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound makes Ragotin tumble off his horse in "Le Roman Comique"?
(a) A cry.
(b) A gunshot.
(c) A call.
(d) A song.
2. Where are Joseph and Fanny talking when Adams argues with the host of the inn about life and necessities?
(a) The rooftop.
(b) The bar.
(c) The cellar.
(d) The garden.
3. Who does Joseph turn to help him get married to his love?
4. How is Fanny related to Joseph?
(a) They are distant relatives.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are not related.
(d) They are siblings.
5. What happens to the person from Grenada that Gil is unsure of how to help him recover from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adams want from Trulliber?
2. Who does Fielding frequently satirize in "The Champion"?
3. Who is treated poorly by servants that Adams notices and sends a boy to assist?
4. What does the hostess of the inn offer Adams because she thinks that he is Trulliber's brother?
5. In court, a justice mocks Adams when he is on trial because of the villain who said that he tried to __________ him.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)